It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Trump setup to fail?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here's something that recently crossed my mind... why would the puppet masters allow a guy like Trump, who despite being an insider in many ways, also has many plans which go against the status quo, which is especially apparent in his ‘Contract with the American Voter’. Very rarely do the puppet masters fail to get the result they want, so I started thinking maybe there was a reason they let the crazy underdog win... if he fails in a spectacular manner it will set up a political climate where people will never vote for a far right leaning guy again, which will encompass libertarians and any type of "crazy conspiracy theorist" who supports Wikileaks and Russia.

So why and how do I think a failure could happen? Well today I stumbled across a video detailing the Web Bot predictions for the election, which was uploaded a day before the election. I wasn't even aware the Web Bot thing still existed, I cannot remember exactly how it works but it has something to do with analyzing conversation patterns across the web. It predicted that Trump will clearly win and that it will cause a great deal of chaos and confusion, and as a result many markets would instantly react in a negative manner, but things such as precious metals and Bitcoin would react in a positive manner. From what I can tell that seems to be exactly what has occurred.

What it predicts will happen in the months following the election is not a pretty picture. Apparently a very large number of people will go through denial and depression due to Trump winning, with a high number of suicides resulting, some being politicians. The dismantling of Obamacare and several government departments so rapidly will have large negative effects and the markets will continue to implode throughout 2017 and it will cause many banks to experience problems, with at least one major bank facing collapse. This will cause large demonstrations to break out around these banks. The Federal Reserve will go into hyper-drive in an attempt to solve the problem but it will fail and may lead to many countries and corporations not accepting Federal Reserve dollars.

I highly suggest you watch the video for yourself because there's a lot more info in there I don't have time to summarize. I really hope these things don't happen but it's just the type of psychotic plan I'd expect from the people who really pull the strings. It's really one of the oldest tricks in the book, I don't know why I didn't think of this before now, and I haven't really seen anyone talk about it. Didn't Hillary seem just a bit too cheery during her concession speech, almost like she was glad she didn't get the job? Like I said I don't really have a clue how Web Bot works so I'm not sure how reliable it is, but it's worth considering since it seems to be right about the elections so far.
edit on 9/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here's your video,

As far as plans not being suitable, he has to implement them first, and find the FEDERAL money.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Interesting OP, C_O, Bumped for just the concepts.
The last GOP first-termer I can remember, and that
tenuously as I'm probably wrong--- that enjoyed a
totally red shifted Congress was back in '28 to Herb
Hoover. I guess we can remember what happened
to him, and the rest of us the year later.

That pervasive power thing usually has ways of making
the people regret an unstoppable decision against
their intentions. And with darling Hil sustaining a
smackdown like last night, I'm sure at least a couple
of plugs could be pulled in reprisal.
Example-- check out where Dow futures were last night:
almost -750? And today we get a record high number.
Somebody made a lot of money today on an election
of someone they maybe didn't want elected, maybe.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Naaaah...he is "controlled opposition"...in order to hand Clinton a landslide victory. When is the election ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks for embedding it. The relevant stuff about the U.S. population starts at about 15:00.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Yeah I'm sure some people made a lot of money from these dips, now that I think about it the FBI could have easily made a lot of money by carefully planning its statements about Hillary, the market reacted in a very predictable manner.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The masses have gotten used to all the Doom Mongering regarding Trump that they're having a self induced panic attack. I've had Australian friends write ridiculous anti-Trump fb posts "the world is going to end" "Oh great now Hitlers incharge again" etc. My response is "You're Australian. Be Australian".

Trump has come into the Presidency totally free. He has no political favours to pay back. He campaigned with all his own money so he has no dues to payback to any donors. He's a rich man so he can't be bought. Since the pvssy comment three weeks ago his rhetoric has completely changed to be more 'Presidential". He may have foot-in-mouth every once in awhile but he's elected so there's no need for showmanship or more of those throw-away bombastic comments.

My prediction for Trumps presidency is that it'll focus on repairing the country. His victory speech was superb, focussing on repairing infrastructure, "seeking to get along with any country that seeks to get along with us". He's a conservative business man so we won't see the needless 'Policing of the World' that started with G.Bush Snr. and that was continued until Obama.

In his effort to be a President for John and Joan Everyman, Obama neglected the Black community. Money and funding were cut out of low-socioeconomic communities and the violence, crime and poverty increased. I think President Trump will funnel more money to the African American community to repair the damage.

He will need to get the MSM onside again. I've lived outside of the US now for 4 years and what I've seen in Australian Politics is the Media were so against PM Abbott enough to get him kicked out despite his teams successes. His team were kicking goals with international trade deals and initiatives but the Media would relentlessly jump on anything negative. Abbot ate a goddamned onion and the Media made a mockery of him. He was overthrown as leader and now they have Do-nothing Turnbull.

I honestly think we will look back and see Trump as one of the Greats since Kennedy. They will be the new American Royalty.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I kind of been wondering,all this money being thrown out for Hillary,those guy's didn't get rich by throwing money away I too wonder what could be up their sleeve,perhaps big company's pulling out of the US,banks calling in loans,I'm sure it will be something I'm keeping an eye out

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I think you are onto something OP, you don't mess with the money and get away with it.

I really think every bad thing that happens is going to be blamed on Trump. I think some people have had the veil lifted from their eyes concerning the media and how they really act more like the PR arm of the establishment. However I think that many people have not and just parrot what the pretty people on TV tell them they should believe.

Remember How Bush number 2 constantly screwed up but it somehow was never his fault? Same with Obama, the blame for their screw ups was always directed somewhere else. This will not be the case with Trump as president. He will be blamed for everything, the man has an almost impossible job ahead of him I think.

top topics

join