It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Supporters Threaten to Kill Trump on Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump will get a lot of death threats, just like Obama. It goes with the job. Lets just hope and pray that the DNC is not successful.

Like they were with Seth Rich..Very alarming and the MSM has been silent about the DNC connections.

The Clinton body count grows with 5 people found dead, all with solid links to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and the Clinton Foundation. Even more alarming is the media blackout on these mysterious deaths and the overwhelming evidence that those who died had insider knowledge that could have taken down Hillary and the whole Democrat Party. Over the last month, bodies close to the Clintons and DNC have been dropping like flies. Five more have been added to the Clinton body count, adding to the speculations that Hillary won’t let anyone stand in her way, no matter what it takes. As the mainstream media seemingly avoids these stories, here’s what we know about those who met an untimely death after their ties to the Clintons and the DNC seemed to threaten Hillary’s presidential aspirations. DNC staffer Seth Conrad Rich was the Operations Director for Voter Expansion at the DNC. Rich had all the top secret information about the DNC’s inner workings, and when he shockingly turned up murdered, it had Washington insiders talking cover-up. It looked like a robbery gone bad until further details emerged. “There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and they never took anything,” his mother, Mary Rich, told NBC News. According to the Daily Mail, “The mystery surrounding his death has sparked a flurry of theories posted online, including claims that he was on his way to speak to the FBI when he was shot. There have also been suggestions he fed Wikileaks the 3,000 DNC emails that were released at the start of the party’s convention last week.” Seth Rich’s position at the time of his death was Director of Voter Expansion, and he described himself as an analyst. He would have key information about all DNC voter fraud schemes. Rich’s death is very convenient for Hillary and the DNC, a little too convenient when you consider that he was the main operator at the DNC with access to all top secret documents.

5 recent DNC murders

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

I believe this broke on Infowars, that's where I saw it first. Now it is linked at the top of Drudge Report and Drudge is linking Daily Caller.

Daily Caller

I definitely think this improves the chances of these people being investigated for their felonious threats.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

At least one of these people had their account suspended. One more of them has changed their Twitter to private.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This is now a Drudge Headline, in all red letters:

ASSASSINATION THREATS FLOOD TWITTER

Sourced from the NY Post. We're spreading the word guys.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Have they thought this through?
Killing Trump now is not going to give the job to Hillary, so what can they gain?

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
More disturbing would be the rejoicing and celebration if that actually happened.

Trumps greatest strength through the whole election created damage that will be quite the challenge to reverse.

He knew if he said some outlandish stuff, the press would go bananas. Unfortunately, people genuinely believed all of it and they didn't see how he was playing everyone just so his name would get in front of more eyes than any other candidate.

AS USUAL, people greatly overestimate just how much power the president has. Granted, now that it's fully stacked republican, it's a slightly different game. But still, the doom and gloom is just fearful little sheep.

All press is good press.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
well i guess nowadays thats nothing special anymore. we see deaththreats on both sides. i always said if trump wins someone shoots him. although i would not say mike pence is better xD

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

...And the country turning to become mainstream White Nationalist wasn't disturbing? To each their own...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

...And the country turning to become mainstream White Nationalist wasn't disturbing? To each their own...

When did the country become "white nationalist" ?

That's not what it's like where I'm at in Tennessee, the population is diverse here and nearly everyone seems to get along really fine despite our ethnic-racial diversity. Nashville is sort of an island of happiness in an ocean of despair though, but it's a very nice city.

You should come here and explore a bit, it'd help you get over your negative perceptions of the outside world. Being sheltered inside all day while using "opinions on the internet" as your only source of reality will screw your head up apparently.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

In electing Trump, the country is now supporting White Nationalist positions:

Stop and Frisk
Racial Profiling
Mass Deportation and incarceration
Build a Wall between U.S. and Mexico
Ban Muslims
Torture Muslims
Murder the innocent families of Muslims terrorists

Add all that up and you have the wish list for White Nationalism and White Supremacy. By turning a blind eye and even justifying the unnecessary pain it will cause people, and the racism it will foster, White Nationalism is moving mainstream.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: muzzleflash

In electing Trump, the country is now supporting White Nationalist positions:

Stop and Frisk
Racial Profiling
Mass Deportation and incarceration
Build a Wall between U.S. and Mexico
Ban Muslims
Torture Muslims
Murder the innocent families of Muslims terrorists

Add all that up and you have the wish list for White Nationalism and White Supremacy. By turning a blind eye and even justifying the unnecessary pain it will cause people, and the racism it will foster, White Nationalism is moving mainstream.

You're adding fabricated "positions" to a few 'proposed positions', and this hurts your argument against the proposed positions because no one will take you seriously due to your exaggeration.

Show me documents or quotes where our government is seriously considering "murdering innocent families of Muslim terrorists" and "torture and ban Muslims".

That's completely absurd and no elected officials in the Federal government are even trying to push something that wide sweeping or illegal. If you can show me that these positions are actually being pushed I will support your cause, but until then, your position looks like a lunatic raving of little substance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join