It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Supporters Threaten to Kill Trump on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is incredibly disturbing to me.

According to multiple sources, it is a Class E Felony under Title 18 Section 871 to threaten the life of a President or a Presidential candidate which are protected classes. Wikipedia provides the simplest explanation and also provides multiple source links.

On Twitter right now, there is a huge surge of people threatening the life of our Presidential elect. The source is Infowars but the Tweets lead to real Twitter accounts.

One of these Tweets was over 7 hours ago, yet the Tweet is still posted. What is wrong with Twitter that this was not immediately pulled?

Do you think the Secret Service will actually respond, as they have in the past, to the people who are making these threats? Personally, I hope they respond fast and hard and shut this kind of behavior down. I never saw any of this with Obama from conservatives who voted against him. Did I miss it?

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well I saw (and reported) a post to the mods on this very forum from a poster who wanted to assassinate Hillary. It was deleted immediately.

So there are nuts on both sides.

But yeah, there's no excuse for that nonsense. Suck it up, people. If your candidate lost, do better next time. We're all on the same team here.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Awful. They must not be comfortable with an orange man being president.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Does the same apply to anyone calling for Hillary to burn? I saw plenty of that right here on ATS. Just sayin.

edit on 9-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Pretty crazy in my opinion but if you've been paying attention then this is just more of the same from these people. Maybe a few will end up in jail, I'm sure that would settle it down pretty quick.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It should be illegal to threaten to kill anyone.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I strongly agree, but for whatever reason, it's not. We can all sit here and threaten each other and probably nothing will happen, or not much. But Trump is a member of the protected class now and threatening him is definitely a crime.

Still see the Tweets and they have responses so obviously it's been reported, yet there they are for us to read.

Twitter fail.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I disagree, maybe documented but not illegal.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And then the other nut jobs roll in, you know, the pro freedom of speech people.

There's always going to be turmoil within everything, from cooking with your spouse, to electing a president.

The main thing EVERYONE needs to remember is we're all on the same team, we all want America to be a better place. We can't beat Trump down just yet. He's got a real challenge ahead of him, and it's pivotal as a nation to support him, regardless of what side you're on.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

PFFT THERE goes all the GOOD jokes ..geeze.
Threatening to directly kill some one is already illegal.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This may not be HC supporters as such but TPTB trying to curb the TRUMPINATOR already! Be strong and careful TRUMPOTUS!

The world just changed for the better and we can look forward to at least another 4 years, if not 8.
edit on 9-11-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I didn't threaten anyone.

I said burn the witch. I did not say burn Hilary, I did not say kill Hilary. I said she needs to be held accountable for her crimes.

Lying to defend your defeated criminal is really sad.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
This may not be HC supporters as such but TPTB trying to curb the TRUMPINATOR already! Be strong and careful TRUMPOTUS!

The world just changed for the better and we can look forward to at least another 4 years, if not 8.
Carefuk

I love it!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How would this look if Hillary had won and a Trump supporter threatened to kill her?

Can we say that ALL Hillary supporters are rabid animals now? That is what the anti Trump camp would say if the shoe was on the other foot...

I know everyone is trying to be polite and take the higher ground but I don't feel like it today.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Carefuk

I love it!!!

I love those care f#cks too, but my shrink tells me I'm not supposed to do them anymore.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is illegal to threaten to kill the president of the United States...

Even a physician is required by law to contact the secret service if a patient(even if psychotic) makes a tangible threat to the POTUS...

"Tangible" in this case meaning coherent and based in reality(time and place)

-Chris

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I disagree, maybe documented but not illegal.

theres a line between saying someone should die, and saying you are going to make it happen...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Were they not listening to what Hillary said about "peaceful transition"? The cornerstone of democracy, and all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Trump will get a lot of death threats, just like Obama. It goes with the job. Lets just hope and pray that the DNC is not successful.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Children throwing a tantrum. How do they not understand that Trump is mostly the reaction to two things, globalist trade deals and the far left annoying the ever living # out of everyone with their ridiculous sjw agenda. These people are why Trump got elected instead of a more moderate candidate.

(Personally i liked rand paul, and voted libertarian but thats neither here nor there)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join