It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Thanks HRC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to post a thank you to Hillary.

Thank you for your cheating lying and corruption, and many thanks to DOJ loretta lynch and billyboy too!

I thank HRC for hate she spread throughout the primaries, without which Donald would not have won!

This Berniebro, did not vote for HRC and I know many others did not either.

The love between the Dems and Bernies supporters is well represented in this photo:

Thanks Hilley and supporters, you made this Trump victory a possibility!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Democrat establishment were so fixated on putting a establishment puppet on the throne they pushed a candidate that would never win.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

We were very lucky that she was such an inept criminal, considering that she has been referred to as the 'smartest woman in America'!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Thank you for your cheating lying and corruption, and many thanks to DOJ loretta lynch and billyboy too!

I thank HRC for hate she spread throughout the primaries, without which Donald would not have won!

The love between the Dems and Bernies supporters is well represented in this photo:

That should bring everyone together (Eyeroll). Move on. Start solving problems in your own little world and start behaving like an adult.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The Democrat establishment were so fixated on putting a establishment puppet on the throne they pushed a candidate that would never win.

The Wikileaks Podesta emails showed us that Cheryl Mills told her that she shouldn't run, specifically because of the email issues she had.
But Hillary had her people controlling the DNC, and they were a bunch of 'yes men'.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Of the people that were going to vote for her..... do you think any of them actually changed their minds based on the e-mail stuff or the pay-to-play stuff?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

We were very lucky that she was such an inept criminal, considering that she has been referred to as the 'smartest woman in America'!

What an insult to all women; she was so smart, she found a way for Trump to win, she's an effing genius!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Has she been prosecuted for any of her crimes yet?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

That should bring everyone together (Eyeroll). Move on. Start solving problems in your own little world and start behaving like an adult.

Kinda like you did by choosing to read something on the internet, choosing to be upset by it, and choosing to comment at somebody who isn't in your own little world?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
People are saying this video is priceless, but i reckon it's more like $520 million worth

The priceless video

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I really like this video.....I mean come the hell on folks, she lost , get over it already. That glass ceiling is still there, she just didn't have the moxie ( that's Yiddish for honesty) to overcome herself. Those tears in this video are damn priceless..a reply to: ColaTesla

edit on 9-11-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: butcherguy

Of the people that were going to vote for her..... do you think any of them actually changed their minds based on the e-mail stuff or the pay-to-play stuff?

Yes. Comey's pathetic pretence that the FBI found no criminal acts in the new e-mails was the straw that broke the camel's back for many wavering Clinton supporters who saw it as proof of his (and therefore her) dishonesty.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Has she been prosecuted for any of her crimes yet?

No, but my opinion of her is just that... a criminal.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Im waiting for Bernie Sanders to come out and say he was conditioned by Hillary and her goons to quit!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The FBI and DOJ shenanigans over the email did lose her some votes.

But her cheating Sen. Sanders in the primaries, lost her the independents and the millenials.

Crooked hillary screwed the left!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Im waiting for Bernie Sanders to come out and say he was conditioned by Hillary and her goons to quit!

I have heard rumors through wikileaks that Bernie was blackmailed; but I suspect it could have been Sanders family was threatened also. The wikileaks were vague and Pedo-desta said they had leverage on Sanders.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Don't forget to thank Dear Leader Obama for his divisiveness and hatefulness that helped make this possible as well !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hillary should be thanked.

She was so corrupt, so criminal, so untruthful, that the lid on the corruption within the greater US government finally blew open for the masses to see.

What was once conspiracy theory is now fact. What was once a nation of sheeple blindly following the MSM narrative became a nation where many saw thru it and got their news elsewhere. What was once a machine which had a stranglehold by the establishment thru media on the population, is now simply a pile of rubble.

Thanks Hillary as you gave us the tools to take back this country and most importantly, the tools to take a sledgehammer to the corruption rife in politics.
edit on 9-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I believe it, I trully do, no one played fair in this election, it was muddy from both sides.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join