It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson, Campbell, Miley, Streisand, Whoopi, Schumer, Lopez, Ginsburg, Sharpton!!!

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Samuel L. Jackson, Neve Campbell, Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Steisand, Amy Schumer, George Lopez, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Al Sharpton...GET OUT!!!

You all said you were gonna leave if Trump was elected. Well, he was...so pack up your S# and GET THE F# OUT!!!! Take your traitorous asses and get OUT!!

You all made your millions off the American public, and now you should keep yor words and GET OUT!!! Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out either...BE GONE!!!

I know none of you will live up to your words because your selfish greedy asses know what side your bread is buttered on, but know this...none of you will EVER get a single CENT of my money, or a single second of my time...EVER!!!

I sincerely hope others conduct themselves similarly!!

GET OUT!!! You are no longer welcome!!! ...and take the Baldwins with you...They were supposed to leave last time (but didnt).

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Much like anything else, mileage may vary.

In this particular case, it was all emotional hot air, from a bunch of airheads. Nothing new, I suspect they are all way to comfy to actually get off their butts and keep their word.

Sadly.

Most people don't like Canada's high tax rates, is usually enough to keep people from moving.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
do we have to buy them a going away gift?
I`m not feeling to generous right now so maybe a boot in their ass as they are walking out the door will suffice.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would like to see what De Niro has to say now, or after Trump has been in power for a while. My feeling is that lot's of people are only now going to find out who Trump really is, and will feel utterly stupid for having fallen for the media's propaganda.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
These "VIP´s" said they would leave the USA if Trump becomes POTUS(hopefully not to europe), but Trump even asked to get shot if he ever will become POTUS:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

And take Feldman with you to!
...oh wait...I live in Canada.... Leave Feldman be!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

100% yes, get out, all of them! I'm in Canada and I'll accept them then make their lives here miserable.

Now, my little twerk Miley, she has to stay with me, even rent free! Lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Please don't send them to Canada. We don't want them either.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
These "VIP´s" said they would leave the USA if Trump becomes POTUS(hopefully not to europe), but Trump even asked to get shot if he ever will become POTUS:

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump were the one that commenced gun confiscation..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Madonna reportedly offered blowjobs to anyone who voted for Hillary.

Even assuming I was going to vote for her.... Dear Jesus, do you have any idea where that mouth has been?

ETA: Besides, aren't all those 80's singers pushing 60 by now?
edit on 9-11-2016 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Samuel L. Jackson, Neve Campbell, Miley Cyrus, Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Steisand, Amy Schumer, George Lopez, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Al Sharpton...GET OUT!!!

You all said you were gonna leave if Trump was elected. Well, he was...so pack up your S# and GET THE F# OUT!!!! Take your traitorous asses and get OUT!!

You all made your millions off the American public, and now you should keep yor words and GET OUT!!! Don't let the screen door hit you on the way out either...BE GONE!!!

I know none of you will live up to your words because your selfish greedy asses know what side your bread is buttered on, but know this...none of you will EVER get a single CENT of my money, or a single second of my time...EVER!!!

I sincerely hope others conduct themselves similarly!!

GET OUT!!! You are no longer welcome!!! ...and take the Baldwins with you...They were supposed to leave last time (but didnt).

This belongs in the rant section, why so mad if other people expressed a wish to leave?
What makes anyone think it's going to be any different. I have grave reservations about Trump too, much of it about what he's been saying over the last while. Leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Don't let the door hit you in the ass...but seriously Samuel you have to make time for the next Avenger's movie so don't forget about your obligations here in the United States...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They will never leave, all that talk was just the Hollywood elitist version of being a special snowflake.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

Twitter users taunt celebrities who said they'd leave the U.S.

Seems we're not the only ones wanting them to fulfil their promise.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If Sharpton is out then this was all worth it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Oh they're already all taking it back. Amy Schumer was all over the news today saying she meant that as a joke. No, she didn't, which is the truth we all know. She was blowing a load of hot air with no substance, as usual. I wish they would all follow through on their threats, but where would they go? We wouldn't want to inflict them on Canada.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
now did any of these Hollywood types say they were moving to Canada? or did they say if i don't get my way then i'm leaving? them saying i'm leaving (about every 4-8 years this happens) is like a coworker complaining about their job and wanting to quit, yet 10 years later they are at the same job. now if they want to go to Canada, then that shows how raciest they really are. wanting open boarders with Mexico, but wont live there seems a little hypocritical to me. and why would they be ok with that? because they know the low income areas don't make their way into the gated communities. being a white celebrity calling the USA raciest then wanting to move to a mostly white country, seems like they really have no idea what they are bitchen about. same goes with wanting to move to Africa if your black. nothing says your against racism and hate like moving to a place were most of the people are the same skin tone as you.

top topics

join