It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill And Hillary Clinton Speaking Fees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
While Hillary was Secretary of State Bill Clinton commanded on average $75,000 per speech for generally 75 minutes of talking…
That's $1000 / minute....

I can't imagine what sort of knowledge he imparted for $1000/minute but one can only assume it was profound…
And not in anyway related to favors afforded those purchasing the time via his wife's, the Secretary of State, power...

Will Hillary command the same exorbitant speaking fees she did at the height of her power(primary season)?
Does Wall Street still "need" Hillary's wisdom?
Or was she simply being paid for the access this money would afford the Wall Street barons?

So what say you ATS:
Will the Clintons still command $1000 a minute for their speeches or was it strictly a pay to play scheme executed to perfection by the Clinton Dynasty???

-Christosterone
edit on 9-11-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I suspect we've seen the end of the Clintons in public aside from a few choice events. They will now go the way of George HW Bush and his wife, who are infrequently quoted by the media, but scarcely speak from the dais.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I suspect we've seen the end of the Clintons in public aside from a few choice events. They will now go the way of George HW Bush and his wife, who are infrequently quoted by the media, but scarcely speak from the dais.

George HW and Barbara Bush along with George W and Laura Bush have been a model in post-presidential decorum..

Bill and Hillary, to my eye, seem to lack the humility to go softly into that good night...but we shall see...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That's chump change, Hillary got 1,650,000 for a 20 minute speech to some bankers last year.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Foundation is over with. The hardline to D.C. has been severed finally. She will be speaking for free during the 20 plus FOIA lawsuits and paying Judicial Watch speaking fees when she looses every single lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

We can't even be sure that Hillary s
gave some of the speeches that she was paid to give.
They may have simply been pure pay to play.
She conveniently burned/deleted some of her schedules during times that she 'gave speeches', so it is difficult to prove whether or not she gave them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maybe she will move out of this country to one of the countries her donor's run.

She was a puppet of some very wealthy and powerful figures in the world. She paid more attention to them than to the rules she was supposed to be following.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Your post had me thinking a bit further beyond. It really brings up the "what happens now" scenario in regards to her.
Hillary's position was the catalyst to much of the bread winning. That is all but over now and her main line to the DC inner workings will be severed. Where does this leave her and to a greater degree, the foundation?
Is it fully possible for them to liquidate the foundation, take the money and run? What do you folks think?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Also, if she was such a great speaker, and actually worth a huge fee, how comes so few people came to see her campaign speeches?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think the CF assets will be seized, to be honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
On the upside, Guantanamo Bay gets new curtains.

top topics

join