It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden racism of "the other side?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

So you're saying the perception is they are murders and rapists?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: alphabetaone

Sure you are. And I'm the pope. If you WERE Mexican you would recognize the latent racism shown by American's who don't want to go there other than to vacation at a nice safe resort on the ocean. They view it as a dangerous/violent and poor country that offers them nothing.

I see. So you're calling me a liar AND accusing me of not being able to discern the difference between racism and hyperbole all because I don't agree with you. What do you think that makes you?
edit on 9-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Who cares if the statements are exaggerated, they are always exaggerated for an area of nothing but white people. They don't exaggerate about Mexico because it's apparently full of rapists and murders in their psyche.

I mean, here we have Canada:

And here we have Mexico:

Someone has to be messed up to prefer the former.
edit on 9-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Who cares if the statements are exaggerated, they are always exaggerated for an area of nothing but white people. They don't exaggerate about Mexico because it's apparently full of rapists and murders in their psyche.

Listen to your language will you? "their psyche", "an area of nothing but white people"....it says it all and I am just being courteous by responding; I needn't as youre doing all the talking necessary to validate my point.

ETA: WTF?!?! What does a picture of Canada and a picture of the Mexican coast have to do with racism?
edit on 9-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If you're a bit slow read the thread again. I'll wait.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

If you're a bit slow read the thread again. I'll wait.

I think you're missing what I'm trying to get across...the racism card is over, done, the end. There is no racism, so any argument you bring forth, whether it be crossing national borders, or the ability to respond on here on a device originally developed by (that's right) White people, over a network protocol developed by (that's right) White people, and trying to foster racial tension where there isn't any is just being disingenuous....yet you seem to spout off so much negativity toward White people that it makes one question your motives.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I get what you are trying to say, you speak in very simple terms. You seem to be missing the point though because of your obvious racism. Obviously White people invented everything and Mexico is a dangerous place full of murderers and rapists. If you had to leave you'd go live with your white cousins in the frozen tundra of Canada rather than the beautiful beaches of Mexico due to the demographics. Your words...
edit on 9-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I get what you are trying to say, you speak in very simple terms. You seem to be missing the point though because of your obvious racism. Obviously White people invented everything and Mexico is a dangerous place full of murderers and rapists. If you had to leave you'd go live with your white cousins in the frozen tundra of Canada rather than the beautiful beaches of Mexico due to the demographics. Your words...

My words? show me any place Ive said either

a: Mexico is full of rapists and murderers
or
b: I prefer to live in Canada

go on, I dare you to show me either a or b

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a: Mexico is full of rapists and murderers
or
b: I prefer to live in Canada

There you go.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I mean, here we have Canada:

And here we have Mexico:

Someone has to be messed up to prefer the former.

Or...
Here we have Canada
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

And here we have Mexico
www.hardrainproject.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

You racist.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You racist.

I'm highlighting how weak it is to post "best of" and "worst of" pics to prove your silly point. I'm not stating an opinion on what I think a country is like.

But you knew that.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Why use an image of a landfill? Do you view Mexicans as trash? Canada has landfills too that are a huge problem in North country...

Source: BBC Images

So now, if you want to go to Canada instead of Mexico, not only are you racist, but you also hate polar bears.

A reminder: Mexico...

Source: Express.Co.UK

edit on 13-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Why'd I use a landfill pic? No reason, just a "worst of" pic as already explained.

I've no interest in Canada really. Although I'd much rather visit Canada than visit the US again. Didn't think it's that great of a country really.
Mexico, I'd be interested in seeing the Mayan pyramids and stuff like that. Your pics of Mexico don't really do it for me. Lazing on a hot beach? Nah, not for me...

Oriental countries, they're the places I really want to go to.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Mountains of Mexico

There is plenty to do beside laze on the beach.

USA is obviously the best, sorry you didn't find the Grand Canyon amazing.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

USA is obviously the best

By your own "logic" you've shown in this thread wouldn't that be classed as a racist statement?

"You think your Grand Canyon is the best?? Better than China's Great Wall or Egypt's Pyramids???
You racist!!"

Ridiculous, no?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Were those built by god using the claws of a bald eagle??

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Were those built by god using the claws of a bald eagle??

No... no they weren't...

Are you suggesting the Grand Canyon was?
Because I think you'll find it was more to do with the Colorado River slowly carving into it over time.

You're lacking in education of the geology of your own country as well as what does or doesn't constitute as racism...

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The Grand Canyon predates the Colorado river by nearly 65 million years...which is exactly when god carved it with the claws of a bald eagle. The very first bald eagle to be exact.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
......................o,kay...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join