It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

that crazy SJW lady, how's she doing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You remember, the woman who felt the need to flip off the guy who had Trump signs in his yard when she passed his house.

I'd kind of like it if someone would check up on her. I'm a little worried.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What a coincidence. I was just thinking about this nut-job this morning.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Watching that woman literally made my jaw drop and my whole body hurt.

It would indeed be interesting to see how she is doing right about now..

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Probably still sitting her in her bathroom, huffing into a paper-bag trying to stop her panic attack.

Or she's moving to Canada.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
here hon, Ask her:

Happy girl

None to happy!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Actually, EMS had to respond to her house at 3AM and she is in the hospital under induced coma. Her mind exploded and they are not sire she will survive it!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

this is one that stood out for me:

Tara RODHAM Dublin ‏@taradublinrocks 2h2 hours ago I need a therapist that takes #Obamacare before it gets taken away from me #ThisIsNotAmerica

I sure hope she finds one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
She's still being a chode.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Even after it's was shown the MSM was in the tank for Hillary, the poor, traumatized SJW still has the nerve to say this -

I'll never trust any media source again. Everything will be censored by the Chode, he promised that. BYE 1st Amendment 😡#ThisIsNotAmerica

Now she won't trust the media? You have to wonder at how they twist reality to fit their agenda.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

they were obviously on Trumps side the whole time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
You remember, the woman who felt the need to flip off the guy who had Trump signs in his yard when she passed his house.

Thing is, there are quite a few people like that. Anybody on the receiving should just ignore it, just act as if you saw nothing, sometimes people like that start to get inventive.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

LOL. I remember her, I wonder if just signs would put her over the top, what a full-on Presidency must be doing to her. She probably erected little to scale White Houses on her own lawn to stomp them all out, all the while flipping off the transgender bathroom she had installed next to her outhouse.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

there was a thread about it. Went to 76 pages.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just something that made me smile.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: network dude

Thing is, there are quite a few people like that. Anybody on the receiving should just ignore it, just act as if you saw nothing, sometimes people like that start to get inventive.

She's more lucky she didn't wind herself in the clink or worse. She was being abusive and incredibly irrational...she should be on the textboox cover that defines strawman arguments that women SJW's should use to promote faux issues....

The only thing I'm NOT, is surprised by things like this....social media itself has given rise to the worst of the worst, when at it's inception we, the technically savvy used to be the ones to EMBRACE it, now we are demonizing it for what it's become.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

"Thing is, there are quite a few people like that. Anybody on the receiving should just ignore it, just act as if you saw nothing, sometimes people like that start to get inventive."

I wish it were that easy. I unfortunately live in the same state as her, and here in Oregon there is an overwhelming amount of SJW's just like her.

There's a joke that Chris Rock tells about how every time there's a shooting and the news reports they have a suspect, he thinks "please don't be black, please don't be black" I'm feeling the same way when I see videos from SJW's....except I keep thinking "please don't be from Oregon, please don't be from Oregon"
edit on 9-11-2016 by RainyState because: Quote/reply not showing

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainyState
I'm feeling the same way when I see videos from SJW's....except I keep thinking "please don't be from Oregon, please don't be from Oregon"

Hahahaha

Wow, that's gotta suck to have to take it that far .... it IS funny though, I gotta tell ya.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Holy cow! She's just full of venom. I have to wonder why she apparently has nothing else going on in her life to take her time and attention. Looks like she's taken this on as a full time job.
edit on KAmerica/Chicago11300000002016-11-09T14:04:55-06:00k16Novpm by Kentuckymama because: Spelling error

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

And she is apparently a mother. How scary is that?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Wow. I can't even pee alone. How does she find the opportunity and time to lose her mind like this? Maybe her kids are grown, or don't live with her.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

Wow. I can't even pee alone. How does she find the opportunity and time to lose her mind like this? Maybe her kids are grown, or don't live with her.

Not even...she said she was pickin up her kid from school. So they have to live at home and aren't grown. Hell, I stopped letting my mama pick me up from school by the time I was 15.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join