It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, HRC spouting unity today...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I haven't seen much unity out of them over the last 30 years - seems we should only unite when Democrats lose...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

How about a quote or some additional info...quite the lame post if you leave it as is...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Let's see if elected Democrats embrace the spirit of cooperation.

We have Obama and Clinton saying to do it.

It depends on the bitter jealousy level.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

How about a quote or some additional info...quite the lame post if you leave it as is...

Seriously? Have you missed the last 30 years of the Clintons partisan politics?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
I haven't seen much unity out of them over the last 30 years - seems we should only unite when Democrats lose...

Trump also called for unity.

Finish your gloating, get it out of your system then perhaps we can work for unity.

I have admitted I was wrong and ready to move on.
edit on 9-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That's rich coming from the great Divider-in-Chief and the criminal who called half the country deplorable.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nothing rich at all - Republican Unity is having the Presidency, The House, The Senate And The Supreme Court. Take your unity and shove it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump also called for unity.

Finish your gloating, get it out of your system then perhaps we can work for unity.

I have admitted I was wrong and ready to move on.

The Republicans Don't Need The Democrats - They Own It All.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They've spent the last year saying that Trump was racist, sexist, insane, and any other negative adjective they could think of, and denigrating anyone who supported him. They've hired thugs to cause trouble at Trump rallies, recruited journalists to write hit pieces, published phony polls, hired actresses to falsely claim sexual assault & rape, and cheated at the televised debates by making sure Hillary knew ahead of time what the questions were going to be.

One hollow statement about unity doesn't even begin to mend the fences

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
They've spent the last year saying that Trump was racist, sexist, insane, and any other negative adjective they could think of, and denigrating anyone who supported him. They've hired thugs to cause trouble at Trump rallies, recruited journalists to write hit pieces, published phony polls, hired actresses to falsely claim sexual assault & rape, and cheated at the televised debates by making sure Hillary knew ahead of time what the questions were going to be.

Exactly - First thing I would like the Republicans to do is reconfigure the congressional voting districts to ensure Republican Rule for the next 50 years.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Republicans have;
The Presidency
The House
The Senate

Anything and everything they now do will be on them. (No blaming previous presidents either!)

They either have to put up or shut up.

No more excuses.

If democrats want to "unite" then don't be obstructionists.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It depends, too, on the propensity of certain people to exacerbate the negativity by taking smug jabs at them every chance they get.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Republicans have;
The Presidency
The House
The Senate

Anything and everything they now do will be on them. (No blaming previous presidents either!)

No more excuses.

How many times was George W Bush blamed by the Democrats over the last 8 years? How many excuses have we heard on Obama Care, Isis, Radical Islamic Terrorism, Private Email Servers?

Sorry - you don't get to make the rules here.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: xuenchen

It depends, too, on the propensity of certain people to exacerbate the negativity by taking smug jabs at them every chance they get.

Agreed - let's hope the Democrats refrain from this now that they are in the minority position of all three branches of government.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Republicans have;
The Presidency
The House
The Senate

No more excuses.

How many times was George W Bush blamed by the Democrats over the last 8 years? How many excuses have we heard on Obama Care, Isis, Radical Islamic Terrorism, Private Email Servers?

Sorry - you don't get to make the rules here.

Apologies.

Yes. You are right. Bush was and is still blamed for everything that has happened during Obama's presidency.

I have always blamed Obama.

I will always blame the GOP. If they do something wrong/stupid/immoral/unethical. . . I'll call them out.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I listen to Obama earlier.

Unity coming from the guy thats gone around calling people climate deniers,flat earthers, racists, cops are evil, and I am a mass murder because I want own a gun without any INFRINGEMENTS.

O was literally trying to put lipstick on that pig called CLintons election loss.

Obama and his party are to blame alone for Trump winning.

O's legacy is Trump.

Elections have consequences.

edit on 9-11-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have got the 'Democrats are the party of NO' and how 'obstructionist' they are.

Gonna be nice throwing their crap back at them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good. Trump said the same in his speech. People are going way too far in their vitriol. Democracy is how we live together, not how we kill each other.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

When O. calls for something publicly it usually means he's calling for the opposite. The same went on with Bush. It was shown via WikiLeaks that Hillary says one thing publicly and quite the opposite in private.

I'm feeling very uncomfortable with Donald going to the White House tomorrow to meet with O. I may be worrying too much but I'm calling it out anyway.

Edited to Add: Duplicity is the nature of the elite.

edit on 9-11-2016 by tweetie because: changed a word; added commentary.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The dems demonizing trump was no big deal to me; I expected it. What did bother me was when the dems unleashed on trump supporters.(fellow americans, fellow citizens, countrymen ect) That was unexcepatable; in fact it is the exact opposite of what they are asking for now. When they decide an apology is in order for the basket of deplorables and other similar insults, on that day I may believe what they say about "unity".
Until then
trump
gop house
gop senate
FTW do what you were elected to do; there is little the dems can do to stop you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join