It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread for Missing Persons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi all,

I wasn't able to find one and wondered if there is a thread for strange missing person cases?

Maybe regional like USA and UK?

Ta
Civpop

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Im not sure if there is one on ATS yet, It may be a good idea to start a new thread.

You could add the user sillyoleme to it, He hasnt been seen on ATS for 2 days for some reason.
edit on 9-11-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't know if there are any threads, but there is a website you can go to for missing persons cases.

link

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks, its a UK case and its a bit of a tricky one as involves a Serviceman and a D-Notice on it, its active on facebook by the persons family.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: civpop
Thanks, its a UK case and its a bit of a tricky one as involves a Serviceman and a D-Notice on it, its active on facebook by the persons family.

If any leads are in Germany let me know. I am a private investigator.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Thanks, i am actually not linked to the case, but have been following the families plight to get the word out on social media, its just bugging me its really strange completely vanished with no trace.

Currently no mention of Germany by the family or the Police.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: civpop

it appears there are quite a few missing persons threads, and some may have conspiracy angles. A quick search yielded too many to list. But just type missing persons and there should be plenty to participate in.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks, i did, but was really confused as to where they were located in the forums :-O

And wanted to check out UK specific if it was such a thing.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Richard D hall mentions 2 cases in one of his recent shows, One were the service man was supposedly abducted by "muslims" while out for a run, And another where the guy disappears while out for the night in town.

mentioned from around 5.10 mins

mentioned from 4.00 mins

new topics

top topics

join