It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohh sweet jesus what have we done.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yup, its a mandatory post election thread.

On the way to work I saw 4 houses on fire, dirty children in the street, woman being violated and a roving gang of metal clad men on post apocalyptic motor vehicles.

The world will end, surely. Which is such stark contrast to the unbridled prosperity we would of had with the other choice.

edit on 9-11-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Premature snarky reply removed in honor of post election happiness!
edit on b000000302016-11-09T11:44:10-06:0011America/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 11:44:10 -06001100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

On the way to work I saw 4 houses on fire, dirty children in the street, woman being violated and a roving gang of metal clad men on post apocalyptic motor vehicles.

The world will end, surely. Which is such stark contrast to the unbridled prosperity we would of had with the other choice.

Yep.
It's the end of the world as we knew it.
Arrrrghhhh!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ohh sweet jesus what have we done.

Not we, but anyway you forgot the question mark at the end of the title.
Then you pushed the post button prematurely.

That's what you did.

On my phone, I went to click the post body and it posted on me. So I had to do a rush edit and a shortened version to try and get something in before some smarty pants got the opportunity to try to point it out.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

May you live in interesting times .

Oh yeah , you already do ... congratulations !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Thanks a lot. . . . TRUMP!

(I said it first, anyone else uses this, give me 1.99)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I drank way too much rum yesterday, i didint think how i could affect the election results this badly, sorry guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It is the end of world as we know it. The end of PC/SJW culture and liberalism as it currently exists in those forms. Thank god. The world as we know it is over, but a new one is to begin and it is beautiful.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Yes, the situation in Syria looks grim...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I drank way too much rum yesterday, i didint think how i could affect the election results this badly, sorry guys.

I have to ask. . . how's the "crow" business doing?

Weren't you going to make a mint off of us?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I have to ask. . . how's the "crow" business doing?

Weren't you going to make a mint off of us?

i made a killing at the bank, but damn theres that bitter after taste that wont go away.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I expect to see dogs and cats living together any minute now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You think you had it bad... I saw the thread and was curious about what it had to say. I looked up and noticed that I was not logged in and thought .... "Noooo!!! TRUMP banned me from ATS! I no longer have access to post my sweet nothing on ATS"!!! I was so distraught I considered moving out of the country or worse... setting myself ablaze for the atrocities done to me. The world was falling apart, sirens, fallout shelter horns, screams of jets flying above... all going through my head! It was madness...

then I logged in and all was made well.

fwew! That was a close one.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

It is the end of world as we know it. The end of PC/SJW culture and liberalism as it currently exists in those forms. Thank god. The world as we know it is over, but a new one is to begin and it is beautiful.

I just hope the "drain the swamp" attitude moves to Canada and other nations.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yeah I hate those days of visiting the in-laws too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

The end of PC/SJW culture and liberalism as it currently exists in those forms.

How the hell do you suppose that!?

Is it being outlawed or something??

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Update

By some miracle I made it to work, at that point I thought the worst was behind me. Day started off normal enough. But within hours the streets outside the office began to fill up with large groups of armed men. Anyone even remotely Hispanic looking is being rounded up and shoved into unmarked wagons.

Women and children are running in fear. The men are trying to fight back, roofing hammers and artisan street tacos are being hurled at the masked men. But with each passing moment a truck is filled and a new, empty one, shows up to replace it.

I looked out the window and saw a fetus being shoved back into a woman while in the diatance a large group of clansman marched down the sidewalk chanting make america great again.

My god, it's trumps america, no doubt this is the scene across the nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Man its such a hollow victory after she just bailed on her supporters! It is serously no fun at all she took all the ability to rub salt into their wound because hitlery left a freaking gaping hole where their poor little hardcore sjw harts used to be. The f-ing shock is sending them into panic overdrive of crying fits its like watching 5 year olds throw a tantrum over something unrealistic.
The really sad part is they are so entrenched into the social justice warrior's movement they cant accept they lost. That hillary didnt campaign enough, that they put their faith in someone who the rest of the country think is to corrupt warhawk and they gave the win to trump in overwhelming numbers. The only reason they voted for her was because she stood for all the bs ,safespace,rioting and social destruction the rest of the country thinks is a mental disorder.
Its all projection and no self examination for why they lost.
And the best part of all is they had the freaking establishment pouring money into their canidate the news agencys running hit pieces 24/7 on trump and every actor and comedian on their side.

And the person who lost it for them is who the are creating #imstillwithher stuff for. Its like watching them chimping out while trying to screw a football because they think its the footballs fault for the.loss in the end its fascinating and you feel ashamed for being in the same genetic species as them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Well, hopefully there's a cure for the disease.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It's true.

All of it.

Trump has actually made gays get divorced.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join