It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Should Hillary now be prosecuted for mishandling of classified information?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This may come as a shock to some of you coming from me.....

Absolutely not.

No point in it at this time, just let it go and move on. Her handling of classified information was the real downfall of her campaign and justice in that respect has been more than served.

If there were crimes committed in association with the Clinton Foundation, then go for it.

The classified emails are a dead issue as of today.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I only ask for an honest,unbiased investigation, that`s something that wasn`t done by the Obama administration appointed obstructionists.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Absolutely...the law is the law...plenty of people get arrested for lesser things and nobody gives a crap..the country deserves the truth and those who subscribe to the democratic party need to understand just how corrupt these administrations can be..but if anything let's get a hold on Chicago violence...this should be somewhere on Trumps dashboard...we can't keep ignoring it like Chicago is not part of the United States..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Let the e-mail server go but throw the book at her over the CF and the exploitation of children. Same for everyone that's a party to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yes, but not until after the obama pardon parade has ended.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes Trump promised he'd have a special prosecuter. Let's not backtrack now Mr President Elect.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If she is prosecuted it looks vindictive.... and if we don't then it looks like justice has been ignored. That's a hard call for some. Certainly she should be censured in every possible way.

Remember, she has followers who believe what she did was wholly acceptable..... yes, nearly 50% of America. Will justice prevail, or a pardon be in the works? Personally, a pardon would be undoable in my opinion and Far to lenient. and disgraceful to the justice system.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
If she is prosecuted it looks vindictive.... and if we don't then it looks like justice has been ignored. That's a hard call for some. Certainly she should be censured in every possible way.

Remember, she has followers who believe what she did was wholly acceptable..... yes, nearly 50% of America. Will justice prevail, or a pardon be in the works? Personally, a pardon would be undoable in my opinion and Far to lenient. and disgraceful to the justice system.

I will be good with them suspending her security clearance for life. That is the minimum that would have happened to anyone else.

She still has an active security clearance.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The indictment should wait until Obama is totally removed to ensure a fair investigation and trial.

Otherwise he will pardon her and everyone involved.

The law is the law, not what has done these recent years passed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

For many months I have said Obama would not pardon her because it would destroy his legacy.

Obama's legacy was utterly destroyed last night.

A full and unconditional presidential pardon of Hillary Clinton is virtually assured at this point, which will be a shame. There are many things in the Clinton Foundation that need to be examined closely.

I guess the good thing is he can't pardon the Foundation itself.

edit on R562016-11-09T11:56:58-06:00k5611Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

link   
Nope, let the investigation into the Foundation continue, though.

link   
what about those that did far less than her who are in prison. wheres the equality in that.
i say put her on trail then, fit her with a orange jump suit, or prison blues.

edit on 9-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yes she should but since twice now the FBI and DOJ haven't indicted her can they try for a third time, for charm and all? I think the email scandel is dead in the water but there's always the Clinton foundation!

link   
Then how about the Clinton Foundation?
Should that be investigated?

link   

No point in it at this time, just let it go and move on. Her handling of classified information was the real downfall of her campaign and justice in that respect has been more than served.

This sounds like the same thing which has been said about the attacks on 9/11 for the past 15 years.
No, I am not equating the one with the other . I am simply stating the way such statements sound to me.
If one person is "above the law" and not held accountable for their violations, then any one and every one who has been prosecuted for the same offences should be set free.

This is a nation of laws, not of men... or even women !!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Then how about the Clinton Foundation?
Should that be investigated?

right in my OP:

"If there were crimes committed in association with the Clinton Foundation, then go for it."

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Plotus

I will be good with them suspending her security clearance for life. That is the minimum that would have happened to anyone else.

She still has an active security clearance.
AGREED

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
While I think a decent prosecutor could probably get a conviction if it went to trial, for the sake of national unity, I'd probably just let it go. She's not in position to do more damage and, given that her political career is almost certainly over, never will be again. I'm not sure its worth the ensuing crap storm. If, as some have indicated, she has an active security clearance, that should be revoked as soon as possible.

Now, as for her underlings, that's a different story, as is the Clinton Foundation. If a strong case can be built against those, I'd be inclined to prosecute those cases.
edit on 9-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Unfortunately no. Many laws were broken and not just the emails. The foundation investigation should move full force ahead. We need to set a new tone and that is nobody is above justice. This also includes the FOIA lawsuits. All of it needs to be drilled down to the law.

It's not fun seeing it for our country but this was all her own creation. All the smug answers, not answering questions, stifling the FBI. Time to pay a price for all of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Should Hillary now be prosecuted for mishandling of classified information?

I agree with you that they should let it go.

However the Clinton Foundation investigation is still open so I want to see where that takes us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join