It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This crow is a little undercooked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah I called a Hillary victory because I figured tptb would have it in the bag. So now I'm trying to rationalize how a trump victory fits into the agenda. I'm at a loss. Not because I wanted either candidate (i believe it alll a fraud) but I didn't think trump had a chance. . . .

Oh well, the string pullers have something in the works.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
This is my official "I was wrong" thread. For months I've been saying that Hillary Clinton would win the Electoral College, even if Donald Trump won the popular vote.

Well, in the immortal words of my avatar, "It takes a wise man to realize when he is wrong, and a noble man to admit it. I am both."

I guess I just don't understand things as well as I thought I did.
Good on you man. If we start seeing this in mass on both sides maybe we can actually get somewhere constructive?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
I didn't want hillary to win, but I thought for sure the soros-owned voting machines would make sure hillary would win the popular vote, and that she would for sure win the electoral vote.

I'm still not sure about the voting machines, but wow. I didn't expect Trump to win the electoral.

I witnessed a voting machine change a vote for Trump to a vote for Clinton. The official at the poll asked me to witness what happened and to verify that she was able to get the machine to cast the right vote before she shut it down and called maintenance. I thought that it was an isolated event, until I heard news reports that it was happening in other places. It was called a "calibration error". If it was a "calibration error" why wasn't there any reports of a Clinton vote being changed to Trump?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Yeah I called a Hillary victory because I figured tptb would have it in the bag. So now I'm trying to rationalize how a trump victory fits into the agenda. I'm at a loss. Not because I wanted either candidate (i believe it alll a fraud) but I didn't think trump had a chance. . . .

Oh well, the string pullers have something in the works.

Yep
There's a secret war that's been going on for a while and they choose Trump as their patsy.
I hope Trump figures this out bigly-fast like.

I'm starting to think that whoever is winning this war right now has big plans to unite the USA with Russia and then wipe out China.
edit on 9-11-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
"It takes a wise man to realize when he is wrong, and a noble man to admit it. I am both.".

it seems one who explicitly states they are "wise and noble" is usually neither...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

so many are eating the own crows they cooked, well done admitting your wrong.. the american people have spoke SJWs are gone

The demise of the SJW's, I'll drink to that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join