It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary's concession speech was it too late?

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Sorry to dig the knife in deeper but i have to ask you hillary supporters a question. If hillary wasnt able to handle losing and then give a speech to her supporter due to emotion why did you think she was more emotional stable to run the country? I know i sound like I'm being mean here but think about it honestly. Leaving a packed house of your supporters during that loss because of your own feelings is a horrible excuse. And just telling everyone to go home wth is wrong with you. Why did anyone even care what she had to say this morning?I'm not saying you have to be a trump fan here but are you not pissed off at this action?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I dont think it was emotion last night, I'd say it was a bottle and a half of Gin.

And the holier than thou queen will only address the peasents when, And only when, She feels like it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I'm sure the only thing on her mind at the time was that "special" prosecutor. I can't blame her and I'm not surprised she left her people hanging. All she cares about is her interests and now that her political career is over she should ride into oblivion where she belongs.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
She ditched her supporters and had podesta tell everyone to leave!how was that presidential material? All those people looked crushed after that loss they needed hillary and she left them hanging. I'm a trump supporter and i felt bad really bad for half the damn country when she did that. She had the ability to push young women to excel and give hope that one day maybe they would be the president and it just wasn't in the cards for her.

I cant believe her supporters created a I'm still with her after she just ditched them in their time of need.
Wth is wrong with all of you people you put up one hell of a fight to allow her to do that to you and still support her!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I was surprised she did not come out, acknowledge her supporters, and suggest they have some cake, booze, and enjoy the evening anyway.
She did not have to concede, just be gracious to all the people who stuck with her THAT NIGHT.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
she only cares about her self,win or lose she had no more use for the little people that helped to get her there,they were discarded like old smelly trash.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't think she left because of ego or emotions. I think she left her supporters because of her health and NEEDED to get to sleep. Not sour grapes about how the election turned out.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I agree with you that she should have conceded last night when she sent Podesta out.

In fairness, her speech today wasn't that bad. But to me, the fact that she needed to wait until today took away some of the credibility of what she was saying.

I feel like she was probably so mad that she needed to take a day and have the speech written word for word so she could fake being gracious. It seemed obvious to me at least in the beginning of her speech that she wanted the people to stop cheering and get out of there as quickly as possible.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mistressofspice
I don't think she left because of ego or emotions. I think she left her supporters because of her health and NEEDED to get to sleep. Not sour grapes about how the election turned out.

Wtf needed to get sleep bull-ish! thats an even worse excuse then stating she was too emotional and proves what only some trump supporters believe. they she was extremely ill but she still ran and even made the issue of her health into a conspricy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It won't take long to find that Hillary supporters are Satan, even after the election, and the Right has no sympathy. You think that was just election banter? lol. That's actually how they think.

Call others delusional. Believe in a big invisible man in the sky, and claim Trump is his son incarnate. Cry about the MSM, but believe "The National Enquirer".

43% of Americans claimed to get their news from Facebook, the dastardly MSM must have planned this too. You know how they control everything? No one actually knows how, but we know they do!!!! There's no way the RNC could ever match the propaganda of the individual non-conglomerate MSM!!! You know Hillary owned CNN right? Yup. It was proved, because the initials of CNN, stand for "CliNtoN".

You'd have to be an idiot to not see such control!!!!!! After all, Clinton won!!!! No candidate could have ever won without controlling the MSM!

Alex Jones secretary of Defense 2020!
edit on 9-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I thought so too, 'wake me when I've won.'

But she was awake. Drudge had some pictures of her and there are probably others. She was wearing red. In one, she's standing off alone in front of a large tv, except for a very uncomfortable looking security guard looking away from her.

It's not a huge deal really, but it is typical bs. Hillary and the media pitched a fit over Trump's comments about accepting results etc, and she ends up being the one who wouldn't make a concession speech the night of.

I think she's the only candidate since TV that didn't concede on the night of. Even Gore conceded, he just came back out a bit later to say hold up, wait a minute, etc.
edit on 9-11-2016 by 11andrew34 because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it's because she only had a victory speech written since she thought she had it so she needed time to have a speech written

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
She was in emotional shock.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What difference, at this point does it make anymore?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Ha...that's good

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think its hilarious she went on and on about how is the very first candidate to refuse to release taxes and to refuse to accept the outcome if he loses etc etc she kept focusing on him being the first to not follow that tradition YET she cant even have the decency to face the crowd that she supposedly is fighting for what a crock-of-sh*t! PATHETIC.

Now i'm stuck in CA with a bunch of pathetic sore losers acting unpatriotic and trying to secede from the country it makes me sick its probably being spearheaded by the writers of the Huffington post.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Her skin suit got damaged when her reptile skin over heated...they had to clone a new one for the morning.
And yes I bet very very drunk.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I had to laugh at her quoting the Bible..I'm sure a book of spells would be more her style. Corse she does have that private and public position on everything.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence
You know, I was wondering as I watched a video of her speech this morning, "Is that her public position or her private position on the matter?"
I'll just bet her private position wasn't fit for prime time tv so she had to calm down a bit and get her make-up redone before presenting her "public position."

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mistressofspice

As a person with chronic health issues, I thought so myself. I would absolutely have respected her had she come out, said "I feel like crap, and need to sleep. I hope to wake up as President and if I do, I will work my rear off for you all."

top topics

join