It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Playing dirty lost her the house and Senate, no one else to blame.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So the mainstream media kept saying this would be a landslide for Clinton, and everyone else was thinking it.

Voters on both sides voted to block the house and Senate. I know many Democrats who voted for her but didn't trust her enough to vote for house and Senate for her too.

We saw the media and hill dog were teamed up this whole election, and if Bernie ran against Trump my guess is this may have been different.

But they played dirty the whole time and it lost them everything, the beauty of egg on their faces after this one.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The most ruthless hate speech and paparazzi smear overload campaign in US history, they deserved it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The most ruthless hate speech and paparazzi smear overload campaign in US history, they deserved it.

I am SO tired of being lied to.

Lie after lie after lie.

I'm waiting for someone to start paying.

You should hear the talk in my shop today. There is zero 'political correctness' on the lips of those who have been suppressed from speaking their mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anger against career politicians is what beat Hillary, now plz use that anger and keep cleaning house.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

A landslide is correct...into a filthy ditch where she belongs!

Further note....I hope Trump does something to the MSM for all the lies and s*&^ they promoted about him

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hillary and the DNC that she controlled lost this election by not only being a cheat, a weak candidate, but she and her DNC cronies also inspired hate.

You don't do this to the very people who's vote you need for your candidate to win!

new topics

top topics

join