It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Majority Of ATS U.S. Members Wanted Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Trump it bat# crazy and will likley be the worse president in US history.

A star for the belly laugh ... but it's gonna be a cold day in Hell before anyone takes that title away from 0bama.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Once upon a time in US history a movie star was a winner of elections. Europe was in shock.. ( This definately will bring nuclear war ).. and what happened ? . He wasn´t the antichrist of apocalypse, he wasn´t antichrist of Nostradamus.

There were a lot of hype with Clinton all over the US and europe even when SHTF, fandom of HRC kept going on.. few loud ones seem usually more than huge crowd of silent ones.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

as a matter of fact many credit him as the one who ended the cold war with a big stick mentally.
now watch how many come a yellin at that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Not in the US but I have ties in the Philippines that "has/had" strong US relations.

Personally I see a system in place that with all the information we have been fed with leaks etc shows a level of corruption that is mind blowing, we all knew a few handshakes may have went on but I have learned so much these last 3-4 years about how the game works and I guess the average Joe has access to information that truly is Top Secret..

I hope to see more to the point politics and not having just so much BS being spouted, Obama for me turned out to be a miserable disappointment and it says a lot when a Straight white male with "lets make America great again" as his slogan wins in the manner he did, even when nearly all MSM was slaughtering him and his supporters. What a legacy that is for Obama...

I hope a generation of snowflakes hardens the hell up a bit and starts to toughen up to the reality of life and that the way you change things is to get stuck in and graft not by stamping your feet and looking for every little thing to get a bee in your bonnet over. I think Trump has a good work ethic and I hope he creates the jobs so people struggling in the US have a chance to build a better future.

I honestly do believe we was at a major turning point today, had Clinton won I could see a major world war coming and the world does not need to be sending their young men and women out to be cannon fodder for these assholes, I do in saying that see the ISIS situation being resolved quickly and lets not forget thousands of young women are being traded as sex slaves by these bastards on top of other hideous practices...

After Brexit and now Trump winning I see the collapse of the EU within 4 years (Maybe)..

My ATC tinfoil hate for fun response says..

Disclosure about UFO'S

Who Killed JFK

Area 51 and Roswell

Cures for all disease

Hillary and her minions sitting in a 6x4 talking through the walls about "the good old days"..

RA

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not me. I wanted neither.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
ATS has always leaned more Right then Left. IMO

It's not really a surprise to me.

Did you miss the entire forum dedicated to what can basically be summed up as 'Bush went to war to make Cheney, and haliburton filthy rich' called the 9-11 forum ?

Sounds like.

Leans 'more' right my snip.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I was a member in 2003. Made this 'new' account in 04. From what I recall ATS wasn't like that in it's first 3-4 years. Then we got a huge influx of religious people and that continued to grow. Of course the Right is associated with that..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I think / hope Trump is smarter than people gave him credit for.

Let's hope he's as smart as he gives himself credit for!

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault" ~Trump

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Annee

It's not really a surprise to me.

Did you miss the entire forum dedicated to what can basically be summed up as 'Bush went to war to make Cheney, and haliburton filthy rich' called the 9-11 forum ?

Sounds like.

Leans 'more' right my snip.

Wait..isn't that EXACTLY what happened ?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: mikell

I think / hope Trump is smarter than people gave him credit for.

Let's hope he's as smart as he gives himself credit for!

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault" ~Trump

He outsmarted all of them. Hillary and her staff, Obama, Michelle, Biden, every major news outlet...he beat them at their own game. Not only beat them but left them with no minor victories and they were cheating the whole time.
Not sure what else you need to prove how smart he actually has been up to this point. It was impressive. Blew me away actually. I see no reason why he won't continue to have a lot of success. He is surrounding himself with some smart people and will appoint people with real skills, not they foey appointments like Obama. Like the ACA czar who had never worked in healthcare her whole life. Knew nothing about it. Who does that? It was doomed to fail and it did.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Not sure what else you need to prove how smart he actually has been

You mean proof he's as smart as he says he is? Meaning, he literally has one of the highest IQs?

I dunno. Build a rocket ship maybe?

and will appoint people with real skills, not they foey appointments like Obama.

Actually, the thing that has most concerned me this whole time is who he plans on appointing. Specifically the supreme court justices.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've been either on or lurking ATS since 2007. ATS has never been Republican or Democrat but contrarians. Bush was the devil and Obama would be great. Once Obama was in he was the antichrist. Give it time and I'm sure Trump will get hated too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

YEah, you need to find out if you need to get those coat hangers ready, right????

Jaden

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Annee

I was a member in 2003. Made this 'new' account in 04. From what I recall ATS wasn't like that in it's first 3-4 years. Then we got a huge influx of religious people and that continued to grow. Of course the Right is associated with that..

I came in in 2007 - - so that would have been about right for that.

I did get to experience some of the "older posters" and posting styles - - - which seemed much more in-depth and more adaptive to good discussion.

Not that there isn't now. Its just kinda different.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Nothing is going to change, people should hope trump dosent go full bush jr.

This. As soon as Ryan started talking about a Republican majority I knew it was same old sht. Sad.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Did I wanted Trump? actually no in a million years did I ever think that he had a chance and I could not stand seen Hillary as the next president with all the crap she had behind her as a career politician.

edit on 9-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't know that that's true - ATS US members being mostly for Trump. I'd suggest ATS members in general are anti-whoever's in power.

Trump had everything lined up against him - the Republican hierarchy, all the Democrats, almost all the print media, almost all the broadcast media, virtually everyone in the entertainment world (except Chachi) and yet he beat the conventional wisdom and all the pundits.

Now if he can take advantage of the place he's worked himself into, he's got a puncher's chance to effect some real, positive change. I don't happen to believe he's a racist. In fact (opinion here) I think those words are thrown around by the Left when someone refuses to adhere to the liberal orthodoxy. Apparently, if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist. I've heard the label applied to Ben Carson, the sheriff of Milwaukee David Clark, and retired army major and former Congressman Alan West. All conservative, all black. Harry Belafonte called Colin Powell an 'Uncle Tom'.

He doesn't exactly have a clean slate or a blanket mandate, but if he communicates effectively without allowing the media to filter him, not get distracted when he's poked, then he has a shot to prove the assumptions about him to be false. There's a lot to be done and he's beholden to no one but the voters. He says he wants to do what's best for all of us. He doesn't need our money. So, game on.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I was a lurker in 2003 became a member in 2004, interestingly I used to love the political forums it took some of the hit of elections from the main forums, sadly it was taken down because after elections nobody really visited the forum anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

YEah, you need to find out if you need to get those coat hangers ready, right????

Jesus f'ing Christ.

Way to marginalize a very serious issue.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

The key of his success now that he is elected is to surround himself with the most seasonal career politicians that will make or kill his legacy as president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join