It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is now blaming the blacks for not voting. Really?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Did anyone else hear that black guy on CNN refer to what was happening as "whitelash"? I literally choked on my coffee.

Yes...and I may have thrown up a little when he did.

The MSM is unraveling almost as fast as HRC's candidacy.

I hope people are paying attnetion...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bingo!

What the Dems don't get is that people voted for 2 primary reasons in this election:

1 - Against Hillary as many. many people couldn't bring themselves to vote for her in light of all the scandals and news about her criminality.

2 - For Change. Love him or hate him, Trump represents seismic change in Washington. He doesn't really identify closely with either party - even the GOP. What he does identify with is - things need to change.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Riffrafter
They should just be honest and say they are angry that out of the Black people that voted, so many didn't vote for their gal.

I have so much trouble with people talking about what Black people think, what they believe, or how they act.

They act like Black people are Borgs and are all victims of a hive mind.

Black people have a larger amount of melanin in their skin, giving them a darker complexion than some others, it doesn't mean they cyberly connected by nano bots.

I agree totally Night.

It was/is both amazing and disgusting.

Wow. Just wow...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

ignorant cnn fools.

Do they think no one was watching what hillary was doing?

Stealing the nomination from bernie. Emails and everything else.

People wanted to vote in trump because they are tired of the same old people doing the same old things when in office.

Let's hope he doesn't mess up.

I'm with you amigo.

I really hope he does what's truly best for this country rather than what's best for himself and his cronies as it was shown HRC does re: pay for play.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Theres a lot of crying on the left. But we may have just avoided a nuclear war with Russia. No one wants to own up to their candidate being a warmonger and a danger, never mind the criminality. I do not like the trump authoritarianism, but hell, really coulda been wwiii with Clinton. Not that im nostradamus. Just sayin that should have been a concern.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We threw the LAST guy out for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nice way to scapegoat and show who they really are. The Clinton News Network, Hillary, and the DNC and co. only have themselves to blame.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What a bunch of sore losers.
That black guy on CNN tonight arguing with that trump supporter blond woman ( there's 3 blondes, kaylee I think) , I don't know his name but I wish he would shutup. He creates racism . His only message is trump hates us and now we're all in fear. He is outright planting the idea in other blacks that they're being hated on. So they get pissed off

It's talk like that that makes things worse. Something he doesn' t seem to get .
edit on 10-11-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

It's the same black guy that got thrown off Obamas team cause he was too far left, so he get's a hosting CNN tv spot to preach his blithering idiotic racism.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Have you folks seen what Michael Moore posted today on Twitter and Facebook?

He's a dyed in the wool liberal, but he PAYS ATTENTION unlike so many others. See below:

Morning After To-Do List:

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.

2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and "come together." They will pull more hooey like that out of their ass in the days to come. Turn them off.

3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn't wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.

4. Everyone must stop saying they are "stunned" and "shocked". What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren't paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all "You're fired!" Trump's victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.

5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: "HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!" The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don't. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he's president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we'll continue to have presidents we didn't elect and didn't want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there's climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don't want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the "liberal" position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above).

Let's try to get this all done by noon today. -- Michael Moore

edit on 11/10/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The guilty ALWAYS rush around looking for someone else to blame...especially the lying cowardly guilty.

They know full well, they ought to be looking internally for at least being somewhat to blame...but of course, that would be much too difficult, as it would mean being honest.

edit on 10 11 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

lol!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

The guilty ALWAYS rush around looking for someone else to blame...especially the lying cowardly guilty.

They know full well, they ought to be looking internally for at least being somewhat to blame...but of course, that would be much too difficult, as it would mean being honest.

The were clearly NOT paying attention. If they were they would have had Bernie Sanders as the Democratic party's candidate.

And he would have won in a flocking landslide.

But they were not paying attention. And they got what everyone who doesn't pay attention gets...

Run over in the street (or the voting booths in this case).

We PAY ATTENTION. And most importantly - we VOTE!

Ignore us at your peril.

edit on 11/10/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I will boycott Mr.Moore till the day I die. If it would have went "their" way not a damn word about the electorial college would have been said. There the "RULES" Mr.Moore. And we have them for a reason, a reason that obviously escapes you.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

ignorant cnn fools.

Do they think no one was watching what hillary was doing?

Stealing the nomination from bernie. Emails and everything else.

People wanted to vote in trump because they are tired of the same old people doing the same old things when in office.

Let's hope he doesn't mess up.

They really didnt think anyone would mind what was done to bernie.
Then wikileaks showed what the msm/dnc did.
No one likes having things stolen from them.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: MysterX

The were clearly NOT paying attention. If they were they would have had Bernie Sanders as the Democratic party's candidate.

And he would have won in a flocking landslide.

But they were not paying attention. And they got what everyone who doesn't pay attention gets...

Run over in the street (or the voting booths in this case).

We PAY ATTENTION. And most importantly - we VOTE!

Ignore us at your peril.

Nope. Criminally insane Hillary is the best the DNC had. Sanders is so far left he would have been destroyed by Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join