It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place your bets on when the Clinton Foundation will burn down.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's a given that the Clinton family's favorite money laundering front will be getting an in-depth investigation in a couple of months. I'm figuring that the Foundation will soon suffer a disastrous fire that will inconveniently destroy all records.

I'm going with this Friday night/Saturday morning. The classic time for news you want to bury.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It most assuredly will hobble along for at least a year or two...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think the Clinton's in general as well as Huma and mills will all be getting an in depth investigation

link   
I've already have my chocolate, graham crackers and marshmellows.....Let's light it already!!

link   
I hope they tear it down, but the way Trump sounded as far as "congratulating" her in his speech, maybe they will just be happy that she is gone instead and not pursue it? I hope he nails her.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did last night....when Trump took Florida then N.C. I was starting to grin, then all that laughter.....Trivia for ya.....Jacob Javits Center at night becomes HOOKER CENTRAL. I guess she picked this venue for Ole Bill. LOL.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I would rather place bets on when and how Trump will die before january.
I still can´t believe that "certain circles" in the USA would let Trump really become POTUS.
Will it be "an accident", a "heart attack", a "plane crash", or will he get simply shot(from a "confused guy that coincidentally had some ties to alphabet agencies)?
Will it happen before christmas, or after?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It's a given that the Clinton family's favorite money laundering front will be getting an in-depth investigation in a couple of months. I'm figuring that the Foundation will soon suffer a disastrous fire that will inconveniently destroy all records.

I'm going with this Friday night/Saturday morning. The classic time for news you want to bury.

Only...inconveniently...hackers gathered her communications from her home brewed server so there are digital copies in MULTIPLE locations that will make that fire a waste of effort.

My thought is she is about to take an "ecological trip" to Ecuador...ha ha. Maybe ask for the room next to Julian Assange...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Clinton will throw everyone under the bus, including Chelsea and bill if she has to. I expect Bill will die during the investigation and all fingers will point to him to save her sorry ass. I give it within the first 100 days as this will be fast tracked if Trump is going to show he means business.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/9.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'd wait for the paid riots to start--one will conveniently happen near the CF headquarters and result in a structure fire.

I don't really think that will happen, but I'm sure that she has some hard-drive-scrubbing cloths ready to do some fall cleaning...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is the end of the Clinton Legacy as a whole. REJOICE!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Clintons are going to have a hard time. A lot of the "donations" the foundation gets are from foreign powers looking for access to Washington politics. The Russians and Saudis are among the donors. When bill was president and hillary was secretary of state, they were able to get a lot of money selling favors. Not anymore. For the first time in a long time a Clinton isn't in a position of political power anymore. Money in the foundation is going to dry up, and dry up fast.

I also wonder if they are going to be in trouble now. What if they took money from powerful people for future favors? What if they spent that money campaigning? Bribing the FBI? Haha. I wouldn't want to be them!

They were able to exploit their position and money to give themselves get out of jail free cards countless times now. But maybe they have finally pissed off the wrong people and will end up committing suicide with two or three bullets to the back of the head like so many before them. Just maybe.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I would rather place bets on when and how Trump will die before january.
I still can´t believe that "certain circles" in the USA would let Trump really become POTUS.
Will it be "an accident", a "heart attack", a "plane crash", or will he get simply shot(from a "confused guy that coincidentally had some ties to alphabet agencies)?
Will it happen before christmas, or after?

Possible. But it's likely the NSA was behind those "Russian" hacks. I expect they'll be monitoring the Obama Administration (and probably the the CIA) to make sure no "off the books" activities occur. Plus, if even a fraction of the stories about how Hillary treats her Secret Service staff are true, they can forget about any inside help.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
it will faaaaade away, Trump will probably see the use in not burning all the bridges, or only drain 3/4 of the swamp

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see something negative can possibly _happen_ or _start happening_ to Hillary herself around December, 20, this year.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If he appoints Giuliani (sp) to the AG spot, the clinton's better fly out.

He made his name in the organized crime task force putting away the "five families".

She may think the Dixie Mafia is top noth but it pales besides it's original cousin.

RICO indictments will be flying by mid- February.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The foundation will collapse on it`s own from lack of funds now that the Hillary pay to play scheme has come to an end.
she has no influence anymore in Washington and nobody will be paying her millions of dollars in speaking fees or making donations.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm wondering something. The MSM said the anti-Trump protests in NYC were "near Trump Tower." Can anyone tell me where exactly they were?

I looked up the address for the Clinton Foundation HQ. It's only a half-mile away from Trump Tower.

Perhaps they could have used the riots as cover to clean out or destroy incriminating evidence?

new topics

top topics

join