It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let the pink slips start flying for establishment media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I guess Fox news is still a unreliable news source.

Even though they announced Trump as President prior to CNN.

The end result of all of this?

Fox news comes out way on top as being the most truthful reporting news site covering the election than all other news site combined.

edit on R482016-11-09T09:48:41-06:00k4811Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R492016-11-09T09:49:15-06:00k4911Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Donald Trump’s Revolt A heedless desire for change puts America on a precipice

edit on 9-11-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Fox news comes out way on top as being the most truthful reporting site covering the election than all other news site combined.

On his show this morning, Michael Smirconish discussed CNN's "late call" for Trump.

He said there was a phone call to all the reporters from the guy in charge, very early in the day (back when Clinton was still expected to win) when he told everyone it was more important that CNN makes the call correctly than that they make it first.

He didn't care if they got scooped. But he didn't want them to be embarrassed by calling a state wrong.

So, that's why the late call.

Most other media outlets beat CNN on making that call.

Although, if you watched CNN, they made it pretty darn clear Hillary was going to lose long before the call was made. King kept going back through PA county by county saying that he didn't see where Hillary could get the votes.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

That's easy for them to leak post-coverage, when they are getting widely panned. Convenient.

Their own media critic has been blasting their coverage for a while now, especially post-Brazille.
edit on 9-11-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

That's easy for them to leak post-coverage. Convenient.

Their own media critic has been blasting their coverage for a while now, especially post-Brazille.

I don't think that's a LEAK.

Michael Smirconish does his own thing on his radio show and he prefaced his remarks by saying that he was the "fifth wheel at CNN" and nobody really shared anything in particular with him, except that he was in on that phone call earlier in the day.

Smirconish is a very believable guy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So CNN, the news organization that fed debate answers to Hillary via Donna Brazile is worried about getting something right?
Maybe they turned a corner. Maybe.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Regardless, convenient narrative. I really like Smerconish but he is nonetheless employed by CNN.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Good thread. Here's a pompous Van Jones virtue-signalling to America.

I am so glad that I live in a different America.

I admit that I live in small country town, but my town is extremely diverse. We have members of all races and cultures, including Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Coptics, even Witches, went to one their moonlight drummings once, but that is a whole other story. I am not about to sit here and tell you that we don't have bigots, racist, xenophobes, or intolerant jackasses, but I don't think any of them are terrified for their children or is terrified of waking up to breakfast because Donald Trump was voted in as President.

This is pure BS and it is time we stop allowing these people to fill our minds with their dividing propaganda. Americans became fed up, and they voted against this same BS and a corrupt government. Americans voted for Trump. Not White, Black, Latino/a, Hispanic, Muslim, German, Italian, Greek, etc... Americans. "Americans". It is time to throw those BS labels that they have used for centuries to divide us, out in the trash along with all the other garbage that is contaminating our country.

We proved to them that we can beat them when we stand together. Now is not the time to stop pushing the train, we have just got the wheels to turning. We need speed, momentum and some distance down the track before we can let up.

Don't fall for the hype and the BS. They are afraid of what we can do together. Don't let them tear us apart.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Trump knew that the secret weapon would be the Conspiracy Reseachers who are 24/7/365 EXPOSING HUMANITARIAN WRONGS caused by the withholding of common knowledge from the humanitarian MASSES under guises of National Security and legal patenting and ownership cons.

You see...The Donald knew what I knew.....lol....the MOST EDUCATED MASSES who are TRADITIOALLY the MOST SUBJUGATED AND CONTROLLED AND POWERFULL IMPACTFULL tactical group of voters for HCs Cabal....lol....well they BELIEVE THE INTERNET MORE THAN THE Cabal owned MSM....like we all do here.....online you have a FIGHTING CHANCE AT LEARNING TRUTHS but with MSM BRAIN WASHING you have NO CHANCE of getting the truths unadultered.

So IMHO it was the unexpected turnaround by the MOST EDUCATED and FISCALLY ENABLED MOST ONLINE SAVVY voters who follow ONLINE NEWS FIRST and who are brave enough to put the dots together themselves...they swung everything IMHO.I did expect it.

Now we get to find out who blew up the Twin Towers....they shouldnt have messed with NYC.....lol....look wht Trimp nd Gugliani have done as payback....lol....and they are just beginning..... no one should have kicked NYC in the sensitive spot...New Yorkers ALWAYS hit back...obviously.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

Regardless, convenient narrative. I really like Smerconish but he is nonetheless employed by CNN.

Sometimes the truth is convenient.

Sometimes a conspiracy theory is not founded.

I personally believe the guy.

I doubt leaking that bit of info on the POTUS channel on Sirius/XM would be an effective way to distribute propaganda. Notice how no one else on these boards is talking about this? I'm probably the only one here who heard it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Fox news comes out way on top as being the most truthful reporting site covering the election than all other news site combined.

On his show this morning, Michael Smirconish discussed CNN's "late call" for Trump.

He said there was a phone call to all the reporters from the guy in charge, very early in the day (back when Clinton was still expected to win) when he told everyone it was more important that CNN makes the call correctly than that they make it first.

He didn't care if they got scooped. But he didn't want them to be embarrassed by calling a state wrong.

Although, if you watched CNN, they made it pretty darn clear Hillary was going to lose long before the call was made. King kept going back through PA county by county saying that he didn't see where Hillary could get the votes.

CNN and the mainstream media have lots of problems that they need to be held accountable for.

However, I agree with their decision to not call a state until they were absolutely certain. To me, that is what good journalism should be.

However, CNN still sucks.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
There are multiple best things about it. One is how Clinton has now lost twice to people she was suppose to destroy. America hates her that much. It's amazing and proof that Karma does exist. Hopefully she and Bill disappear. The media melt down is another wonderful thing. I will enjoy watching them suffer for a while. Same goes for Hollywood and all those obnoxious liberal types that come out of there. Focus on movies and shut up about politics. God knows you could pay more attention to making better movies. And by the way, California wants to threaten succession, good..go!!. Get the hell out. That will take care of half our problems immediately and ensure Dems won't win any more elections.

The best thing about it is that I and those of us on our side now get to say all the things I just said here, after having to hear these types of things and deal with this type of attitude from the left for years, we can treat them the same way now. Not to mention hopefully reversing some of the awful "accomplishments" of this past guy some people called president and thoroughly embarrassing him while destroying his "legacy". No big deal though, him and his wife were never proud of this country until this country gave them power, now they can just go back to not being proud of us. Maybe they can leave with California.

I am not a Trump fan, but eight years of Obama and his destructive, liberal suffocation and 30 years of Clinton and the Clinton corruption made me root for him more than anyone I ever voted for. Funny thing is, I was not going to even vote for him, I was not supporting him, but the last straw was her suspiciously getting cleared by the efbeeye again when we all saw those emails and everyone knows she intentionally lied, hid evidence and broke multiple laws, as she has done for years.

I could go on and on about what the best thing about this is but my last hope is that Trump does not let her off the hook and goes after her and their foundation. I doubt he will at this point. Makes him a better man than me because I would make sure she goes down for good. She deserves to burn.
edit on 9-11-2016 by awhispersecho because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Greggers

CNN and the mainstream media have lots of problems that they need to be held accountable for.

However, I agree with their decision to not call a state until they were absolutely certain. To me, that is what good journalism should be.

However, CNN still sucks.

I agree with you.

In my opinion, the primary problem is the profit motive. And quite simply, I don't know how you fix that. As long as the people keep consuming their oppositional nonsense, they'll keep putting it out.

Another problem is the fact that all these big corporations have a vested interest in protecting their own interests. Again, I don't know how that gets fixed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

HERE, HERE!!!

Well said!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Donald is going to get into the Media business werent we all listening....lol....he is going to hamstring MSM Cabal owned businesses one by one by one.....and we saw who they were when they showed the MSM entities representing HC and The Donald on TV last night.....Power to the People...lol....no one watches MSM anymore who is under 45 years old....AND...when given fair choice between LIES and the TRUTH....MOST OF US CAN SEE THE TRUTHS SHINING THROUGH...UNLESS....we only get an old style CONTROLLED CONTRIVED BS MSM television perspective which does not give us any undultered truths at all....lol....people TRUST OTHER PEOPLE if they can communicate with them....people LOVE OTHER PEOPLE ALL OVER THIS WORLD if they can talk to each other and share their experiences in real time.

No even breaks for the MSM.....or for the cabal.....look who HC tried to use for added value impacts late in her run....Beonce and Lebron james....Cabal ASSETS based in entertainment where they hold the most public sway or we should say USED TO HOLD SUCH SWAY....lol.

For every rotten apple the cabal has until last night had in place for DECADES....there are 3-4 fresh honest green apples waiting to step in and up to the plate for their America......many many good people are willing and available to assert honest well intended owneship of "Their America". These people will be needed immediatly...and ...lol...many will soon be stepping into MSM type jobs as the Cabals is dissected and replaced at record speeds.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
CNN did not call Pennsylvania (and thus the presidency) until AFTER Trump began his victory speech. It was actually kind of funny, guess they were still holding out a last bastion of hope. Politico was the first news source I saw to call Pennsylvania, so I gotta give props to them for that. And Fox News followed a few minutes after that.

Hell, CNN did not even call Wisconsin until well after most of the other news sources, even though I am certain they knew with certainty around the same time the other news outlets did.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Cabal ASSETS based in entertainment where they hold the most public sway or we should say USED TO HOLD SUCH SWAY....lol.

Maybe we can thank "_______ Got Talent" (fill in the blank), "Dancing With The Stars", "YouTube", and all those reality shows, for dusting the bloom off the rose, as far as the "Everybody wants to be a star" meme. It is too easy for anyone to get their 15 minutes of fame anymore, and young people today are not into the worship of entertainers as much as the generations before.

It is all dying. The pendulum has swung. We are trying to make sense of a world that is withering on the vine. We are in the process of gleaning a field where the crop has gone to seed. We need to be preparing for a Spring blooming and the coming of a new Fall harvest.

We are going to have to get our hands dirty and put our shoulders together if we want the change we are demanding.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah very accurate when most people coming out of "college" are lucky to make $15/hr and hover around 60k when they reach the top. Hah. Here in NY of all places I know of doctors that start at 65k/yr.. Guess economic class isn't so popular in higher learning these days. In college educated plus a skilled tradesman and I voted Trump white male, go figure

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The ones at CNN are just pissed that it's not gonna be called Clinton News Network any more.....gotta go back to the old name.....Caballa News Network . Van Jones should be ashamed of his damned self. Just a damn sore loser.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Their polling, their demography, and their "journalism", have been wrong this entire election, and Van Jones' crocodile tears are just the last-ditch effort of trying to disguise it. His fears are not any argument, nor anything backed by anything substantive, but are based entirely on his own solipsistic feelings. These guys don't deal in the real world and do not discuss real people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join