It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Dire Message to Republicans - Act Now While You Have a Chance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I feel bad on a personal level about wading into politics over the last month or two.

Not because I don't enjoy it, I do, and I've been pretty successful with my positions over the years in terms of political dialogue and cutting through the crap. I feel I have a good sense for the deeper elements at play, but that's not why I feel bad.

I feel bad because I wanted to focus my efforts on other topics, which I still plan to very soon.
I tell myself it's ok because those other subjects would be completely ignored currently anyways.

I'm just biding my time I guess for a more opportune timeframe.
Politics is fun for now.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Lets not forget the MSM's role in all of this. They need to be held accountable as well. Heads should roll over the way they handled the entire election process. Do they think that we will trust them to be honest in their reporting ever again. I for one will not. American journalism is dead. I mean my hell wikileaks is doing their job for them and they are being paid millions. For the record Wikileaks does the media's job better than the media does.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I agree 100%. It needs to be fast and furious, no not THAT Fast & Furious. Before they are tarnished by the same paint brush that seems to cause corruption and/or apathy in our political leaders. Stick to their promises, put the American people first, and do their damn jobs. I'm excited about the possibilities and the long needed corrections needed in this country. The enthusiasm among a large amount of people is a breath of fresh air.

Too soon and the pardons will happen [they may happen anyway, but we'll know who is guilty] too long and the public won't care. I think that the last may have already happened. Hillary will try to weasel her way back into the limelight but she is done, politically. Lynch will soon be gone -- we may get her for lying about her deal with Bill -- and will slide into a cushy legal job somewhere. About all I can see continuing will be the Clinton Foundation status. The IRS may want to question their tax-exempt status with Billary using it like a cash machine. This would happen on the back burner while the new Pres dealt with real problems. That audit will help Hillary stay busy and out of pool halls.

Stout -- great avatar. Chewy brew is much better than watery brew. Wheat Sheaf is another that I like but it is hard to find around here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join