It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Hillary or bust" supporters still around? Especially new members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'd like to take a poll on or post count on this thread of how many of the accounts that have signed up since, let's say 2015, are still around and what those people think.

This is not limited to just those accounts, anyone that was a massive HRC supporter is welcome to post. I am just interested in seeing who is sticking around and what the thoughts are on why HRC lost when you had there was so many insults and heated arguments and name calling about Trump and saying HRC was a shoe in.

Any takers? If so, I'd love it if you would also post the date of your signing up with your comment, regardless of lurking for years or not, just the date you actually registered and got a user name.

Thanks!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They are at home in a corner crying.
Maybe ats can go back to what it once was instead of a hillary-shill-experience.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Meh. I've been around longer than a year.

"Massive Supporter" perhaps to some people, more like an anti-Trump person. I've stated my reasons. There are many.

You know, the next few months will be interesting. I wonder how the Trump U trial is going to go, and all the tax stuff with his "charitable foundation" and if some intrepid people will keep looking into the Russia thing (like the CIA since the FBI is apparently in his camp).

"Interesting Times." I just want my kid to live. Hopefully they won't follow through with the dump of Obamacare without actually having a sane plan to replace it - but I am not optimistic. All the "plans" I've seen are more spite and venom than actual policy that won't kill people.

peace,

AB

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Give it a week half of the members will be gone and ATS will be regretting all the bans and members they lost due to the trolls.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I know my daughter's ex works for the state dept,they have them troll websites,and I've caught him on here before,so no doubt with a large member group such as this I'm sure other factions as well,you will see them stink slowly into the sunset

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Nope, just crickets... I think they ran out of steam.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm here. I said congratulations. I don't why we are still talking about democrats and Hillary. We are in the wilderness. So, maybe you should look to the future and what you guys are going to do with all that power.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I bet they never get their last CTR paychecks.

Bring on the Bigfoots, UFOs, and secret space program.

Let's get back to "normal" around here!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm not going anywhere.

It's in your court now. I hope it turns out to be everything you hoped for.

Isn't the bottom line what's good for the country?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Trump fans still suck, Donald is still an idiot, did i miss anyone lol.

link   

I would be very surprised if there was anyone genuinely fired up for Hillary. Most of the people who voted for her, voted such because they could not vote for Bernie.

+15 more 
link   
Your thread got me curious about 1 member in particular so I went and checked.

This person has an average of 30 posts a day since joining in early 2016.

Her last post was around 10pm est. last night. Seems silly I know.

Waiting to see if she shows up..........

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Still understand how its possible hillary had any votes. If your a far lefty what she did to Bernie was unforgivable. If your honest centrist American her lies were unforgivable. If your a woman the way she treated other women in the past was unforgivable. It really bugs me that half of America still voted for her do we really live with this many sinister people this tells me our country will need alot more that trump to fix our problems.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I am on the EXACT same page as you.

Exactly what came to mind when I saw this thread.

SOM.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not a Clinton supporter but I have been around off and on for a long time......

IMO she lost because she is corrupt to the core and instead of choosing a more palatable nominee the DNC was hell bent on trying to ride the same old tired horse that the American People have dealt with for 8 years (and some would say even longer considering the Bush's were the opposite end of the same coin). Trump struck a major cord with "Drain the Swamp"....people rightfully want the criminal activity, cronyism, lobbying and all the other disgusting things that have creeped into our Republic OUT.

Now I will not argue whether or not Trump will follow through as it remains to be seen, but one thing is certain. If you literally piss off everybody including everyone you see as being corrupt and wrong with the political system then that makes for a good reason to take a chance and roll the dice right there. The elitism was eventually going to be rebelled against in a major way and this time no amount of dirty tricks was able to stop it

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
pretty sure those of us that have been here 5 years or more aren't going anywhere.
there maybe some that have been here less, that made a complete a@@ out of themselves may leave.
willing to put money on the ones that have been here since the primaries will disappear.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Saiker

Oh, so now Trump is not up to the job. LOl, no matter who, it never changes.

edit on 9-11-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I joined this forum for the Aliens... and was a long time lurker.

I just got involved in the political threads because they were here.

I feel as if I should do something to be honest. Especially if Hillary wins the popular vote. I feel like some sort of revolution... or legal override.. or something is in order. This is a travesty.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I joined in 2012 before that election. If anyone thought I'd leave after this one they were deluded.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I joined this forum for the Aliens... and was a long time lurker.

I just got involved in the political threads because they were here.

I feel as if I should do something to be honest. Especially if Hillary wins the popular vote. I feel like some sort of revolution... or legal override.. or something is in order. This is a travesty.

No...it's called Democracy.....just make the best of it and hope the DNC reverses their rectal cranial inversion in 4 years.....until then try and work with it to make the country better.

Addendum: I would also like to let everybody know that I think the country is LOOOONG overdue for a female president. Just not her.....she was so corrupt and untrustworthy that she was unelectable and I think another big big mistake by the DNC was not realizing this sooner and forcing her to step down and nominate someone else.....

edit on 9-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: addendum

<<   2  3  4 >>

join