It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikeleaks release 36

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
podesta-emails emailid 59138

Re: Congressional Investigations Paper Topic

Dear Professor Podesta, >>>> >>>> Good evening. I am interested in whether the White House can block the testimony of senior White House officials during House Oversight hearings. Though, I would like to discuss the White House as an institution - and not just the Obama White House. >>>> >>>> Would you be available to discuss the topic in the next couple of weeks? >>>> >>>> Thanks, >>>> Irene >>>> -- >>>> Irene Jefferson >>>> Georgetown University Law Center >>>> JD Candidate, 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:57 AM, John Podesta wrote: >>> Grab me tonight at the break and we can set something up.

On Feb 20, 2014, at 2:06 PM, Irene Jefferson wrote: >> >> Professor Podesta, >> >> We have a call scheduled for this Saturday, February 22.I didn't realize we were having meetings during class on Monday, so I would be fine to discuss the topic then in person.

On Feb 21, 2014, at 8:42 PM, John Podesta wrote: > > Let's go ahead and meet Monday night. I'll get you on the schedule.

Great, thanks. Best, Irene

edit on 3America/Chicago04Wed, 09 Nov 2016 18:04:55 -060009600000016 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join