It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is moving to the White House and Liberals put him there.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

We could, or you could make a whole list, and I can tell you why the hell you are wrong to think that our views on each thing on it are all that different.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Liberal's are notorious poor losers,I get a kick out of them still whining,when all this time had they been in the right mind,would want her put behind bars for her criminal behavior,but thats only my opinion

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Interesting, I've not seen that definition before.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
For the first time in history, a white billionaire will be moving into public housing that was abandoned by a black family.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Specifically, I think that Robert Creamer, Scott Foval, and DNC Rapid Response Coordinator Aaron Black should be singled out for their outstanding efforts in deceiving the entire American population as well as helping to hit the final nail in the coffin of the DNC establishment & the Clintons.

Performances worthy of an Oscar.

On a side note, I hear Trump is going to start construction on a party wing at the WH - LOL, that Trump, he loves to build sh!t doesn't he?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What you guys might be missing is that, yes, liberals did put him in the whitehouse -- because they voted for him.

White, working class, blue collar voters turned out in record numbers, including Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, and they voted for Trump because his message appealed to them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Classical liberalism is a political ideology that values the freedom of individuals — including the freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and markets — as well as limited government. It developed in 18th-century Europe and drew on the economic writings of Adam Smith and the growing notion of social progress.

Because it's been twisted to mean almost the exact opposite of what was intended.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

alright alright brother, i starred you for that i apologize for being so confrontational.. Im just glad the last hope for the free world won last night

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Indeed.

The modern term does not hold a candle.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'll tell you what, why don't I make this nice and easy?

Here's a list of spheres, facets of a nation, and you can just fill in what you think about them...

Freedom, liberty and justice for all:

The economy:

War for profit:

The environment:

The Constitution of the United States, particularly the first and the second:

The separation of Church and State:

The money in politics:

The federal reserve:

You know, the important stuff.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

you already know what I think about them, and I apologize for derailing im just a bit hyped up that SJWs are in their death throws

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

you already know what I think about them, and I apologize for derailing im just a bit hyped up that SJWs are in their death throws

Come on man, the sjw on both sides arent going anywhere, this might be a new start for some, but lets wait and see how trump really affects american policies, im just hoping he dosent go full bush jr on you guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I agree but I don't believe he will

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Talk about whining. The republicans have it all and you are still harping on the woman.

Moving forward. Now who's on the hot seat?

Wikileaks's has a new target.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I agree but I don't believe he will

I still have faith in my fellow man

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well Tech, the simple fact of the matter is this. The things you love about your nation only exist because someone decided many hundreds of years ago, that these things were of value, and held to them. They fought for them, they took them on as their banner, and they marched beneath it into the teeth of musket balls, they became warriors for what they saw as those things which were just, things which freed their society from its ills, and sought to change that society in the doing of it.

The only reason you draw breath is that people in your country, over the course of generations, sought to bring society out of what had come before, and into something which better represented the aspirations and the needs of the people. That force still resides in people, and to complain that social justice warriors exist, or do them down, pisses in the face of every effort on YOUR behalf, that your ancestors made for the future of their nation. You may not agree with every specific example of what modern day social justice warriors fight for, but to deny that the motivation is as American as apple pie and baseball is ludicrous. It's EXACTLY what the nation was built on. Without it, there would be no Martin Luther King, no votes for women, no workers rights, no right to trial by jury, no right to see a lawyer, no law, no justice at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: elementalgrove
you know, at first I thought Trump just might be the conspiratorial 'red herring' a lot of folks had speculated... and I'll admit, that notion still haunts me, but for the sake of the common ideology in societal reality, I'll pretend the illusion is legit.

At first, I thought that Trump might be a Democratic "plant" intended to lose. But Trump worked way too hard for that. Someone planning to take a dive would have stopped trying after he secured the nomination.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

you forget i served this nation as well?

and no , modern day SJWs are regressive nihilists...they wish to mold reality into their own twisted view,,while denying what the majority of americans believe and want, all the while under a veil of pretentious "i am better than you" attitude, these folks are in their death throws and rightfully so, and that was demonstrated last night. To compare these people to classic liberals is an utter disgrace, and at best dishonest.
edit on 9-11-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Tech,

You served who, exactly, in war? The people?

No. I am afraid not. You served globalist agendas way above the pay grade of your commanding officers commanding officer, some of them above the pay grade of the presidents you served under. You believed in what you were doing while you were doing it no doubt, but can you say with hindsight in mind, that what you did served your nations people?

And further, you are simply wrong to lump all SJW together. There are social justice warriors out there advocating for your right to bear arms. There are social justice warriors out there advocating for your right to have and voice opinions which are not popular. There are social justice warriors insisting on maintaining all manner of rights that you have under the constitution, but you do not call them social justice warriors, because for some reason, you fail to identify them as such.

And no, nihilist persons do not generally get motivated to change what is around them to suit their agenda, because nhilism is a total lack of an agenda, which is patently obvious if you look into nhilism as a way of life. I know plenty of nhilists, and not a one of them gives a brass plated damn for politics of any sort, left or right, capitalist or communist.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
His wife will look very good in the White House. The color will look good on her.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join