It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that the election is over and Trump won.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Could someone finally deliver us a actual quote with the speech/interview where trump claims all mexicans are rapist's and murderers?

Because so far i have not seen 1 single person on any forum or platform be able to produce it. Seeing that we now see how much time has passed since we had the actual election i want to give it one more go and ask for it and i am not talking about a quote some democrat made in some interview. I want to see and hear trump say it, you know , a actual source.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Give it up mate, for crying out loud.

Trump won. His Supporters won. Good for them.

Now instead of continuing the hatred and divisiveness can you just knock it off for even 24 hours? Or even better, graciously accept that he won and go about your life without trying to start more fights?

Is that really too much to ask?

edit on 9/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Even if he did say it, it's true. People act like every person who comes over the border will be their best friends, and have their best interests at heart.

But, America can be naive most often than not.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Not that i really care, but here you go, he doesen't use the word "all" though, and he say "their rapist", not "they're rapist".

edit on 9-11-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

points finger, you lose

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

FB is still full of ignorant lies about Trump today.

Hillary supporters are clamoring for Trump to be impeached over rape charges. ( The admittedly false ones that have been dropped)

Liberals are crying that "Just like that, the Land Of The Free is gone."

"If you voted for Trump, explain to any Muslim, Lgbtq, or woman why they don't matter to you".

" Trump caused the world markets to fall."

There is even more ignorance today from low information,whiny, cry-baby, sore losers than there has been for weeks, so calling them out to back up their nonsense is still on the table.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

points finger, you lose

I almost thought you were joking until I checked some other posts of yours today and realised you are trolling the boards laughing at people who didnt vote Trump and generally gloating like a complete wanker.

If I'm wrong, I apologise. If not, take your arrogance and jump off a cliff.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Ahh so you're an arrogant, gloating wanker too. Gotya.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Not that i really care, but here you go, he doesen't use the word "all" though.

For clarification. he says that people that have reasons to come over the border illegally tend to come from certain social aspects and that criminals would have the most reason to do so because they are likely to be rejected, also not rocket science. It is also fact that people who come here illegal end up in criminality a lot more (no super science there now is it). He also states it is not specifically about mexicans because a lot of other people will come through the country that delivers easy access to any well faring country.

So no, you did not deliver. We have been literately hearing for months that he said "all mexicans are murders and rapist's" in the media everywhere ad nauseum. I would like to see it actually backed up now and not some half baked attempt that actually proves that he did not say it.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 07:54:53 -060016201611America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I can't stand this guy, but what he said was taken out of context badly. I live in a border state.

Most TRUE illegals in my town sell drugs and are associated with the Mexican mafia. And no I'm not full of $h!+ or racist. Not all of them, but most here.

And I've actually worked with 2 illegals while in high school summers on a rig who claimed to have murdered people in Mexico. One was a cop.

Immigration is an issue that must be solved. I don't think deportation is the answer but something has got to give.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

dude calling people wankers and soliciting their suicides is a bannable offense, and now that Trump is president people like you will almost surely never be allowed in our country

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The video is where he said what is mistakenly quoted as "all", no he never said that, so i agree with you

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Suck it up buttercup, Trump supporters has endured months of abuse, don't go whining because liberals are getting a bit of payback.

It's not the Trump supporters fault that voters decided that its the liberals who were deplorable....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Give it up mate, for crying out loud.

Trump won. His Supporters won. Good for them.

Now instead of continuing the hatred and divisiveness can you just knock it off for even 24 hours? Or even better, graciously accept that he won and go about your life without trying to start more fights?

Is that really too much to ask?

This is a genuine request. One that i have made in multiple occasions for months around the net where this claim was made and not once have i seen anyone be able to come up with the proof of this and all the ones i asked backed away but not before calling me a racist (50/50 black white here lol) For almost a year the media has been shoving this party line down our throats. I think it is a very fair request to make and should be easily provable if true.

Your act like my post is a kick in the teeth while in truth it is the people riding these lies themselves who kicked themselves in the teeth by attempting to propagate such lies and as a basis to vote in the next president of this country.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

The video is where he said what is mistakenly quoted as "all", no he never said that, so i agree with you

Ok thank you for clarifying

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

You know whats actually deplorable?

Winning - then being of such low character that you have to kick the loser while they are down.

THAT is the dictionary definition of deplorable.

Can't say I'm surprised in the least though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Believe me when I tell you I know the rules MUCH better than you do.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

and now that Trump is president people like you will almost surely never be allowed in our country

LOL you're making the false assumption that I want to go anywhere near America.

Never assume.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

unfortunately, a good bit of the "horrible things Trump said" were along the same lines. fabricated and out of context.

Like not allowing ANY Muslims in. He didn't say that at all. Quite a few other things as well. I just hope we can all move on and move forward.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

There won't be one produced which states specifically you are asking.

That said, sadly there are alot of criminal illegal immigrants hiding
in the USA. Denying it is blindness.

mg

top topics

<<   2 >>

join