It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems that the Rothschilds have been supporting Donald Trump for over 30 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

You are free to your opinion and we all respect that. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong. For now we will have to agree to disagree. It is the american thing to do.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's why I took the effort to look for more. The site at first view does not look credible. That's why it's best to look for more sources of information, and scrutinize them for inconsistencies.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

how's about the off-the-book derivatives being subject to an actual 'transaction tax'... a tax rate in line with the stock trading rate, or the sales tax rate the average wage earner is forced to pay under duress the moneyed banker cartel is exempt from paying

Trump would, in effect, be leveling-the-playing-field... by creating this newly found & righteous 'revenue source'
letting the elites & privileged get tussled up a bit on their presently unbridled profits

Capital idea my dear Watson!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SignalMal

Like Thoren has just said. You are free to have your own opinion, but to me the inconsistency is in your argument. I've learned over the years that not everyone will agree on any subjects, there will always be different opinions.

To me the following is still clear. Donald Trump has been a Rothschild puppet all along.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I've said it in other threads. If he's not for abolishing our central bank, he's one of them. You can attribute most of this nations problems to our monetary policy. Until we get off the funny money then things will continue on the course they are on.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

I've said it in other threads. If he's not for abolishing our central bank, he's one of them. You can attribute most of this nations problems to our monetary policy. Until we get off the funny money then things will continue on the course they are on.

I wish I had it bookmarked but there was a great 20 min documentary on Youtube outlining Trump's prediction of the collapse of the dollar. He is clearly one step ahead of the clowns in the Obama administration.

Long story short, I don't think he explicitly stated that he would abolish the central banks. However, and as it has been pointed out, a tax on derivatives or a hedge fund tax would be a great start. But also I believe Trump said he would not bail out the big banks if the economy tanks, as he believes that they are responsible.

But again, all is speculation. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Indeed. It's so simple. He would be calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve and ending fractional reserve banking and fiat money if he was really an anti-establishment presidential candidate.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I hope for the best. I really want to believe Mr. Trump will do right by the people. I hope he brings in an age of prosperity the likes of which the American people have never seen and that we all flourish under his reign as potus. I congratulate those who supported him fervently and am happy that they got their guy in there.

But...All my knowledge and instincts say that to believe he isn't playing ball with them would be mistaken. Regardless I'll continue to do what I love and watch this beautiful train wreck called life on earth play out.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ahem!

Take a peek below.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

Privatized central banking cartels.
Fractional reserve banking.
Fiat currency.
Quantitative easing.

If Trump starts exposing this as well as the 1913 meeting on Jekyll Island, his supporters and their claim of an "outsider," may have more merit.

However, Trump operates with "dank memes," and "Tweets."

I don't believe for a second he is anything BUT controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hehe. I love ATS so much. Your effort did not go unnoticed to me. I think we are yelling into a void for now though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795

He will follow their orders, because he has no choice but to. They made him. The third article I posted show how they are directly responsible for him being where he is now.

But now that he has been elected he might just turn on his masters if he feels he has the backing of the American people. He is a totally arrogant and self loving person who has just been given the keys to America. Who's to say he doesnt now decide to bring down the people who brought him up. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The truth will rear it's ugly head soon enough.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

That would be what you call a JFK scenario.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It's obvious how this benefits the Rothschilds and co: It makes conspiracy theorists look completely ridiculous. ATS, Alex jones and various Manosphere blogs are currently going wild about how the evil corrupt empire has been taken down.

A few years from now nothing will have changed except the fact no one will ever take any anti-banker or conspiracy theorist seriously.

"Oh he's one of those pro-Trump guys, I don't want to listen to that bull# again "

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

They have a gun to his head now. There are five past presidents who have actively fought against the international banking cartel, and only one lived to tell the story (Andrew Jackson). The rest (Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy) as we all know were assassinated.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

In what way did Kennedy oppose the international banking cartel? I'm asking because I do not know.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: TheBandit795

In what way did Kennedy oppose the international banking cartel? I'm asking because I do not know.

He was about to take away their power. Executive order 11110. He made it in june of 1963 and as we know not long after in november of 1963 he was assassinated.It's a very disturbing pattern that when a president attempts to change monetary policy that they end up dead.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I missed that one. Awesome!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: TheBandit795

Because he owes them big time if this article is correct. They have him grabbed by the smelly cat a long time already.

But how?

What policies will Trump enact that will benefit the Rothschilds? Like give me an example.

They are Central Bankers. They needed a Globalist in the WH to exact their agenda.
the rothschilds don't become legitimate bankers now just because their man trump won.

unless you now reject the vast majority of conspiracies that tie to them.

the popular new world order being one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join