It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marijuana wins big on election night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, most places have banned all indoor smoking so I cannot imagine that would easily come to pass. But it would make for an interesting dining concept: get baked, then the baked stuff comes out.

(post by TechniXcality removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well, most places have banned all indoor smoking so I cannot imagine that would easily come to pass. But it would make for an interesting dining concept: get baked, then the baked stuff comes out.

Why does everyone automatically go to "smoking"?

There are things called vaporizers.......they've been around for decades.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Kali74

I bathe in the tears of liberals and SJWS

Come on, we were nice to you when you were down. Don't make me regret that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Or banks, which forces you to file your taxes with paper money with the IRS which, of course, fines you for.

Yeah, it's certainly a Mongolian Cluster Copulation, and one of the things that surprises me, it's entrepreneurship, something we should be supporting, and it certainly stimulates the economy which we definitely can use.

This is what blows my mind about the hold outs resisting it. The rally cry of the right is the loss of manufacturing jobs for working class white people. Well here is a growing manufacturing industry that has HEAVY support from young white people (as well as the rest of the demographics in this country of course). Since it is brand new, you can't say that it is being stifled by regulation. So it is economist's dream in that regard. From all perspectives it looks like a right wing dream to support. Yet they don't do it. Odd.

Hell. Even the money argument doesn't make sense with how much money this industry is ALREADY raking in.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

Those are banned in my state as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Big Tobacco owns New Jersey then.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Can you take your gloating out of my thread? There are plenty of threads for that you can go participate in. If you bothered to read the thread you'd notice we aren't being partisan in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

Those are banned in my state as well.

Wow. Really? That is dumb. I'd prefer to be around someone using a vaporizer to imbibe tobacco rather than smoking... And by banning them even if you can't smoke indoors, that means I will be guaranteed to be around people smoking when I'm around someone doing tobacco.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I totally understand, it impacts me personally.

Our company was sitting on a large purchase order, pending this law passing, for LED lighting for our largest distributor in Massachusetts, I happily forwarded that bad boy on this morning. The end user spent big money on these and will be employing people in their new endeavor.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
We're gonna need it.

#deadcampaignwalking is a little outdated. You should freshen it up a bit.

May I suggest #hesmypresidentnow as it's trending.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

They own every state, wait until you see the laws that got passed recently come into effect.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

This is why Chris Christie being in Trump's administration worries me...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Just to be clear, you cannot use them in bar/restaurant, you can own one at home.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

you were and I care about you but that was into regards to alcoholism... this is in regards to a rampant liberal SJW ideology that is in its death throws and I am glad to see it happening, and so should you

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Not to mention Fat Head Christie.
edit on 11/9/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

Christie is not involved with Federal law, the Tobacco Lobby vigorously presses for support from both sides of the aisle and gets it in spades.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well that's better. I thought you were implying that they were banned altogether. I still don't agree with them being banned in bars or indoors though. That vapor dissipates rather quickly.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I am personally of the opinion that if a bar/restaurant wants to offer smoking and the employees and patrons are fine with this it should be permissible.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

That's touchy. I happen to prefer smoke free establishments, but if it has good ventilation then I'd live with it. Though ultimately I just prefer people smoked outdoors.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join