It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't Arizona and Alaska being awarded to Trump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Look at the election map here:
www.politico.com...

I can understand Michigan and New Hampshire needing to do a recount to be sure, because there's a difference between the two of less than 1 percentage point.

However Trump has a 4 point lead in Arizona and a whopping 16 point lead in Alaska. Why aren't they being awarded to him?

Even MInnesota, hillary has a lead of 1.4%. Would a recount really be off by that much?

Trump should have 290 electoral votes now, having won both Arizona and Alaska. If he wins Michigan, he would have over 300. A huge landslide victory. Hillary would be creamed if that were the case.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans
Other news sources are counting both states as Trump. Perhaps you are looking at the difference between "projections" and definite official results, which would have to wait for the count to be completed.

edit on 9-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

That's supposed to be a real time map.

Just wondering if there's a recount going on, or some kind of scandal going on in those states. I've been watching headlines but there's like 100's and 100's of articles about election stuff. Don't know where I would start.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't see Hillary's side demanding too many recounts because it may come out that there were more votes than eligibles, that there were more dead people than imaginable. This was a landslide, and that he won with all that rigging, righteous!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
the easy solution of just Awarding the win column/electoral votes....before the outcome is certified

is about the same pile of dung that the PC crowds of Clinton/Obama et al have promoted these past 20 years ...

just showing up for the soccer game earns the player a Trophy....

cut-corners, etc.

... Trump might consider rounding up all those 'pardoned' law-breakers that Obama & the cohorts released on the peaceful population and at least giving them community service to make sure they are not released, radicalized, black Muslims graduated from prison...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Arizona has been called for Biden though

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Arizona is on hold.

As for Alaska, look at todays map:

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Alaska and North Carolina was awarded to President Trump yesterday.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The OP was from 2016, and seems to be causing confusion. Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join