It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Julian Assange now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Julian Assange helped Trump into the White House by releasing emails that, rightly or wrongly, damaged the Democratic Party. Presumably, he might have access to emails that could prove just as damaging to the Republican Party. Do you think President Trump will accept having the potential for blackmail hovering over his head, or will he move more aggressively against Assange and Wikileaks as a preemptive measure?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I predict Trump and Assange will have no relationship. Both will continue to do their own thing without letting the other's presence hinder their performance.

edit on 11/9/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I predict Trump and Assange will have no relationship. Both will continue to do their own thing without letting the other's presence hinder their performance.

And if Russia threatens to leak emails from the Trump Foundation or RNC?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Trump is more of a third party candidate than a Republican, so I doubt any damage to the GOP matters at this point. In fact, if he's got them, I hope he leaks away.

It's about time the veil gets fully lifted.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Trump is more of a third party candidate than a Republican, so I doubt any damage to the GOP matters at this point. In fact, if he's got them, I hope he leaks away.

It's about time the veil gets fully lifted.

So you won't mind if it comes out that Trump is in debt to the Russian mob? Or that Meliana really was a prostitute?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You need to get this 'Russian hack' thing out of your head, it's imaginary.

All you need to know about Russia is that Trump and Putin are ending the New Cold War together. Something that should be universally seen throughout the world as a good sign.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

So you won't mind if it comes out that Trump is in debt to the Russian mob? Or that Meliana really was a prostitute?

Is he in debt with the Russian mob? Do you know something we don't?

You're projecting your false narrative into your own reality and believing it to be true, thus reciprocating your delusion.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You need to get this 'Russian hack' thing out of your head, it's imaginary.

Then why did this "imaginary thing" work? Why are all of the conspiracy theorist now convinced that there is no conspiracy at work?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Good question DJ. I was just thinkin about this. I don't know if Assange has any way out of the pickle he's in, unless the US openly guarantees not to extradite him from Sweden, if he's ever allowed to make it back there.

Even if the US arranged for that kind of agreement, it would ultimately come across as condoning and green-lighting further publications of leaked classified material.

I'm a huge supporter of Assange and have tremendous respect for what he has done for free information and truth, but he's dug his own hole for the sake of all of us in the name of those pursuits, but in doing so his freedom will always be threatened. We should be thankful for what he stands for and has achieved and hope he can get back home one day.
edit on 9-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

There is a reason he cannot reveal his tax returns.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The conspiracy is that Hillary Clinton lied to the American public about Russia interfering with the election, when in fact there is no evidence to suggest that.

Assange himself doesn't do the hacking. He has stated numerous times that he would leak Trump's tax returns should they be given to him.

And all you can say at this point is he is lying, for which you also have no evidence.

The reason he hasn't revealed his tax returns is because he doesn't have to. And he was never going to release them.

edit on 11/9/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The Democrats hurt themselves.
The Republican elite hurt themselves too.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Topic already started and posted earlier mate here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Assange's only worry now is that Obama might decide to take him out before he leaves office, as an act of vengeance. If he can survive the next couple of months, he should be fine.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You're projecting your false narrative into your own reality and believing it to be true, thus reciprocating your delusion.

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So you won't mind if it comes out that Trump is in debt to the Russian mob?

Ever consider the possibility that the leaks originated from within our our intelligence community rather than from some Russian boogeyman?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
OP...you did notice that i posted the same thread over an hour before you posted this thread, since i told you about it a few posts up.

Perhaps like Clinton, you feel the rules don't apply to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Topic already started and posted earlier mate here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

new topics

top topics

join