It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to hold Trump accountable for his campaign promises!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: network dude

I'm just concerned about the Constitution being upheld. I don't care how much the public THINKS she is guilty if it cannot be proven so then this MUST be dropped.

It's a shame Hillary didn't feel the same way re: Constitution and the laws of this country. If she did we'd probably be having a very different conversation right now.

N'est pas?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I agree...it was the corruption. It's just too much to tolerate.

Now, many of my friends will tell you that America just hates black people and women and all minorities.

But I know it was the corruption.

And even many Bernie supporters could not muster enthusiasm for Hillary because Democratic party leaders stabbed them in the backs. They ate their own. They always do.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

a reply to: mobiusmale

I am dealing with it. Thanks for rubbing it in my face, but if you are going to sit there and tell me that you are going to allow Trump to rig the system to put someone in prison that can't be proven then I won't sit by that. If he wants to stack the deck against her fine, but he still has a case to prove and if the evidence isn't there then she gets off.

Absolutely.

Let the FBI actually do its job (like being allowed by the Justice Department to get Search Warrants, Subpoenas and impanelling a Grand Jury), allow them to make a recommendation to DOJ Prosecutors - without being told in advance by the Attorney General that there will be no prosecution (after secret meetings with the spouse of the target of the investigation, and pressure from the White House).

Let the facts lead the investigation. If those facts lead to arrests and trials, let the system of justice operate without political influence or control. Let the verdict be given honestly and properly.

Let the chips fall where they may - and if Hillary is found guilty of criminal wrongdoing, let there be no twisted Presidential Pardon given.

Thank you!!

You summed it up perfectly!!

And all of the voters that put Trump in office agree with you.

How does it feel to finally be in the majority?

As for me, I'm loving the fact that people actually woke up and did the right thing in this election. It gives me hope for my children's future. And that matters to me. It matters an *awful* lot.

I hope it matters to all of us. I would *so* have rathered that we all felt that way from the start. But....

Hope springs eternal in my heart...

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You got 2 Freakin' Months before you Call Out Anybody Sonny . You should be more Worried about Obama Trashin' the Country before he Finally Leaves Office .

LOL!

I'm not calling him out. There was a heavy bit of sarcasm in my OP title.

I'm just hoping no one forgets what HRC did and the reason that Trump won. Because I *absolutely" believe that's why he won. Many, many people just could not bring themselves to vote for her in light of what has been exposed via Wikileaks and other sources.

Call us the Popeye Party.

And here's our slogan - "We Yam what we Yam!"

Ignore us at your peril....because we *vote*

LOL , Why , I outta...............)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I'm just waiting to see the # storm when that STILL doesn't produce any arrests. We went through this song and dance with Benghazi. Remember?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

LOL , Why , I outta...............)

I love you man....

[big silly grin]

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Seriously? She lost, do we really need to keep taking pot shots at her? You don't know how she would have treated the Constitution because she wasn't elected.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You do know that the President doesn't arrest anyone, right? Plus, even if he has someone else arrest her, if there are no charges to charge her with, they have to let her go. Constitution says so. So if they invent charges to stick on her, well then it is time to prove it with evidence. You know the actual emails? Well since there are no concrete emails that prove anything, she'll get off again.

But hey, let's see what the courts say. I've just been proven wrong by reality so I could be wrong. Trump could break the Constitution and just arrest her without warrant.

Fact, there are actual e-mails and once clinton foundation buddy Comey is out of the way the case against her will become very bad news for the clinton's.

Which emails would they be?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Despite Trumps hateful rhetoric against Clinton, I'll wager he doesn't indict or seek prosecution.

However my wagers have't done to well lately.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I'm just concerned about the Constitution being upheld. I don't care how much the public THINKS she is guilty if it cannot be proven so then this MUST be dropped.

Oh the gloves will fit this time.

Grand jury will be called up, the DOJ will be in full force.

I's dotted and t's crossed.

She might get a break at sentencing.

It's going to go down, that's for sure.

If obama tries the pardon thing, there will still be plenty of people without a pardon involved to go after.

She'll never work in that town again!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Seriously? She lost, do we really need to keep taking pot shots at her? You don't know how she would have treated the Constitution because she wasn't elected.

I'm not taking potshots at her Krazysh0t.

I'm simply saying she still needs to be held accountable for her actions.

Losing the election is *not* the punishment people are looking for, but rather the inevitable conclusion of her actions.

She did this to herself. Period.

Now she needs to answer for it - legally. The law applies equally to all - and I used I tell my children that when they were growing up.

Now, let's let the system actually work. If she is found innocent of any wrongdoing related to her stupidly conceived personal server or the Clinton Foundation, I will be the first to post that justice has been done and leave her alone.

Unfortunately for her, I don't believe that will be the case. But we'll see in the next few months and years.

In the meantime - I'm having a really good margarita. You?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If he Repeals Obamacare, I'm happy.

What WE have to watch out for, is from now till January 20, Obama doesn't go scorched earth and let everyone in.

(Syrian Refugees, Illegal Immigrants, etc.)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

If he Repeals Obamacare, I'm happy.

What WE have to watch out for, is from now till January 20, Obama doesn't go scorched earth and let everyone in.

(Syrian Refugees, Illegal Immigrants, etc.)

I don't think he will, but who knows?

In my opinion Obama is a decent man but let himself get caught up in this Hillary mess.

I'm hoping he thinks about all of this a little and does the right thing - for our country and his legacy.

Of course, I could be wrong about the above...

We'll know soon enough. January 20th is right around the corner...so he is pressed for time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

You do know that the President doesn't arrest anyone, right? Plus, even if he has someone else arrest her, if there are no charges to charge her with, they have to let her go. Constitution says so. So if they invent charges to stick on her, well then it is time to prove it with evidence. You know the actual emails? Well since there are no concrete emails that prove anything, she'll get off again.

But hey, let's see what the courts say. I've just been proven wrong by reality so I could be wrong. Trump could break the Constitution and just arrest her without warrant.

Fact, there are actual e-mails and once clinton foundation buddy Comey is out of the way the case against her will become very bad news for the clinton's.

don't worry a bit about the e-mails or anything else. That is for the investigators to deal with. Remember, the process set forth in the Constitution of the United States. She is Innocent until proven Guilty. Due process and all. The only thing you need to do it accept the findings whatever they may be. Just like the rest of us. But, there will be no "sweeping it under the rug" this time.

I just hope the process looks deeper into the corruption than just Clinton, as I think it goes way deeper than that. And we as citizens of a nation built on the principals of the Constitution deserve no less. I just hope we can weather the coming storm.
edit on 9-11-2016 by network dude because: e

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
next year..........THE WALL

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

don't worry a bit about the e-mails or anything else. That is for the investigators to deal with. Remember, the process set forth in the Constitution of the United States. She is Innocent until proven Guilty. Due process and all. The only thing you need to do it accept the findings whatever they may be. Just like the rest of us. But, there will be no "sweeping it under the rug" this time.

I just hope the process looks deeper into the corruption than just Clinton, as I think it goes way deeper than that. And we as citizens of a nation built on the principals of the Constitution deserve no less. I just hope we can weather the coming storm.

From your lips to God's ears.

In fact, better from your lips to a new DOJ's ears after January 20th. If Trump does what he said he'll do re: Cabinet positions and makes Rudy Giuliani Attorney General she's cooked.

Opinions vary about Rudy, but at his core he was - and still is - a ruthless and effective prosecutor. That's how he made his bones, so to speak.

And he knows how the sausage is made.

This will be extremely interesting to watch. Good thing I have plenty of Tequila!

Hey Margarita...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I've been for that all along. It's you guys who never let this drop. Though I'll sit along for the ride one more time (even though I think it won't be the last since I'm pretty sure she won't go to jail).

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He's in in January. Until then not officially. He can't appoint special anything. But most important, until then Obama can pardon. And many of us think this is the reason why they didn't go forward at the time because the DOJ blocked them.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I expect both Bill & Hillary to end up in jail - with Trump in charge the FBI will have its handcuffs taken off.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
maybe now we will get a through,competent and honest investigation unobstructed by partisan political appointees.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join