It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to hold Trump accountable for his campaign promises!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Does this one count as a campaign promise??

God, I hope so.

And I firmly believe that it was the fact that HRC and her cronies totally disregarded the law and what was right for this country that ultiamtely sunk her ship. The fact that our own DOJ (Loretta Lynch et al) helped her and her cronies disgusted many, many Americans.

Karma can be a mean and nasty bitch.

Let's hope we don't get all Kum-bye-ya in the wake of this Trump win and let these people get away with their crimes.

Here's to the American voter - the new TPTB!!

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Dear members,

Please do not be too hard on the OP. It is obvious they do not know the difference between President-Elect, and President. We should be gentle with the undereducated.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 9-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Dear members,

Please do not be too hard on the OP. It is obvious they do not know the difference between President-Elect, and President. We should be gentle with the undereducated.

Mike Grouchy

Thanks for the concern, but no worries - I do know the difference. And that was the point of my OP. We *all* need to remember.

January 20th is right around the corner.

See you then!

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Lets give the guy a chance to actually SIT in the Hot seat, at least for a day before shouting 'Shinannigans'! lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Trump doesn't have near the power he thinks he has. His come to Jesus talk with the neocons will happen soon and he will bend over and take it just like Obama.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump doesn't have near the power he thinks he has. His come to Jesus talk with the neocons will happen soon and he will bend over and take it just like Obama.

Well we do not know who he represents (who his backers are), who knows how powerful they are?

I am surprised he got this far. Up to now I thought he was only a distraction used by the current establishment, but now I am not too sure.
edit on 9-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: olaru12

originally posted by: olaru12

Well we do not know who he represents (who his backers are), who knows how powerful they are?

I am surprised he got this far. Up to now I thought he was only a distraction used by the current establishment, but now I am not too sure.

Same here...we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Clintons should be checked out throughoutly and measures should be taken. I am looking forward to this ! ... ( popcorns ready )

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

You got 2 Freakin' Months before you Call Out Anybody Sonny . You should be more Worried about Obama Trashin' the Country before he Finally Leaves Office .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You do know that the President doesn't arrest anyone, right? Plus, even if he has someone else arrest her, if there are no charges to charge her with, they have to let her go. Constitution says so. So if they invent charges to stick on her, well then it is time to prove it with evidence. You know the actual emails? Well since there are no concrete emails that prove anything, she'll get off again.

But hey, let's see what the courts say. I've just been proven wrong by reality so I could be wrong. Trump could break the Constitution and just arrest her without warrant.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You got 2 Freakin' Months before you Call Out Anybody Sonny . You should be more Worried about Obama Trashin' the Country before he Finally Leaves Office .

LOL!

I'm not calling him out. There was a heavy bit of sarcasm in my OP title.

I'm just hoping no one forgets what HRC did and the reason that Trump won. Because I *absolutely" believe that's why he won. Many, many people just could not bring themselves to vote for her in light of what has been exposed via Wikileaks and other sources.

Call us the Popeye Party.

And here's our slogan - "We Yam what we Yam!"

Ignore us at your peril....because we *vote*

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You do know that the President doesn't arrest anyone, right? Plus, even if he has someone else arrest her, if there are no charges to charge her with, they have to let her go. Constitution says so. So if they invent charges to stick on her, well then it is time to prove it with evidence. You know the actual emails? Well since there are no concrete emails that prove anything, she'll get off again.

But hey, let's see what the courts say. I've just been proven wrong by reality so I could be wrong. Trump could break the Constitution and just arrest her without warrant.

Ummm....sorry that my *sarcasm* re: thread title was not clear.

Yes - I do know. I know it very, very well.

We'll see my friend....

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wow, I am really sorry to have to respond to you since I seek you out and all, but with a proper investigation, and with all the facts, the justice system will have it's opportunity to either jail her, or exonerate her. But the one thing I am quite sure of it your opinion on this means nothing at all. At least not to those who want justice done.

But hey, no hard feelings. it's not like YOU have to go to jail for her or anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
A reply to Krazysh0t...

Blah, blah, blah...did you hurt your knees when you fell off of your high horse last night?

You, and many more here, have been 100% wrong about Trump, and the will of the American people, and your absolute certainty that he would lose this election.

Here are some facts for you. Trump is the President-elect (let that sink in), the House of Representatives will be Republican controlled, the Senate will be Republican controlled.

Trump will pick a new Attorney General, who will be confirmed by Congress. The Department of Justice, through the FBI, will do a thorough and unfettered investigation of Clinton's handling of Classified materials...using an illegal private server, using insecure mobile devices, giving access to Classified materials to people without Security Clearances (like her housekeeper, her IT Contractors, her lawyers, etc.), destroying emails that were under a Congressional Subpoena, etc.

The FBI will also conduct a thorough investigation of the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Inc./State Department racketeering operation - and almost without question, both Clintons...and likely many more...will be indicted and tried under, you know, the actual system of justice.

Welcome back to America Krazysh0t. Sorry your boy Bernie got "rigged" by Hillary, and then Trump went up against the entire corrupt establishment...Democrats, Republicans, Media, the Clinton Machine, Wall Street, Foreign power brokers, the entertainers, Soros and all the rest...and won.

That just happened. Deal with it.
edit on 9-11-2016 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm just concerned about the Constitution being upheld. I don't care how much the public THINKS she is guilty if it cannot be proven so then this MUST be dropped.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I am dealing with it. Thanks for rubbing it in my face, but if you are going to sit there and tell me that you are going to allow Trump to rig the system to put someone in prison that can't be proven then I won't sit by that. If he wants to stack the deck against her fine, but he still has a case to prove and if the evidence isn't there then she gets off.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I'm just concerned about the Constitution being upheld. I don't care how much the public THINKS she is guilty if it cannot be proven so then this MUST be dropped.

sure, and when a proper investigation is done, if she is found not to have mishandled classified documents (which she already has been found to have done just that) then she can wander off to New York to retire and enjoy spending all the money her and Bill "earned". Or, she will be found guilty, be sentenced to prison, and die a disgraced wretched old bitch.

I will just be happy if we can let the system work as it was designed and not treat her any different than a private on a sub.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

a reply to: mobiusmale

I am dealing with it. Thanks for rubbing it in my face, but if you are going to sit there and tell me that you are going to allow Trump to rig the system to put someone in prison that can't be proven then I won't sit by that. If he wants to stack the deck against her fine, but he still has a case to prove and if the evidence isn't there then she gets off.

Absolutely.

Let the FBI actually do its job (like being allowed by the Justice Department to get Search Warrants, Subpoenas and impanelling a Grand Jury), allow them to make a recommendation to DOJ Prosecutors - without being told in advance by the Attorney General that there will be no prosecution (after secret meetings with the spouse of the target of the investigation, and pressure from the White House).

Let the facts lead the investigation. If those facts lead to arrests and trials, let the system of justice operate without political influence or control. Let the verdict be given honestly and properly.

Let the chips fall where they may - and if Hillary is found guilty of criminal wrongdoing, let there be no twisted Presidential Pardon given.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Fact, there are actual e-mails and once clinton foundation buddy Comey is out of the way the case against her will become very bad news for the clinton's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join