It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - The first president to talk openly about conspiracies and a corrupt American governme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Trump isn`t a career politician, he isn`t even a politician,he doesn`t have to worry about maintaining a façade to protect his political legacy. He can upset some apple carts and piss people off to get to the truth because he isn`t worried about getting re-elected or becoming a lobbyist when his term is over.
Unlike politicians Trump has a REAL job he can go back to when his term is over,he doesn`t have to hang around Washington leaching off of the government (and the tax payers) for his survival.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"The first president to talk openly about conspiracies and a corrupt American government?

The first?

Eisenhower Farewell Address (Best Quality) - 'Military Industrial Complex' WARNING

JFK's Speech about Secret Societies

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

At least it looks like there will be no WWIII with Putin saying he is happy with Trumps appointment and that peace talks will begin, even the Chinese President is happy Trump won... so all in all maybe it's best that Trump did win. He has flaws which he will have to negotiate with himself about but no WWIII is a great start.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Yeah I mentioned both of those things in the OP if you read it.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: nOraKat

I'm interested to see what happens now that he is at the top of the government and finds out that things aren't like he's been saying. I'm sure he'll just invent more conspiracy theories though.

You mean 9/11 was carried out like the OS says and that the US Government isn't actually corrupt after all?

PahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.... Oh you were being serious?

PahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
Trump also said he had cast iron proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Not that there was such proof, but that he personally was in possession of it. Wonder whatever happened to that..

He also claimed he had sent investigators to Hawaii...

Trump has sent his own "investigators" to Hawaii. On the "Today Show" Thursday,
Trump explained: "I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It's very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn't know which hospital he was born in? How come -- forget about birth certificates. Let's say there's no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the...in the hospital itself, there's no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn't say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here's your room bill."
Meredith Vieira: "You've been privy to all of this, to know this?"
Donald Trump: "Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're talking."
Vieira: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"
Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

Funny nothing happened to that "information" either....

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: uncommitted
Trump also said he had cast iron proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Not that there was such proof, but that he personally was in possession of it. Wonder whatever happened to that..

He also claimed he had sent investigators to Hawaii...

Trump has sent his own "investigators" to Hawaii. On the "Today Show" Thursday,
Trump explained: "I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It's very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn't know which hospital he was born in? How come -- forget about birth certificates. Let's say there's no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the...in the hospital itself, there's no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn't say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here's your room bill."
Meredith Vieira: "You've been privy to all of this, to know this?"
Donald Trump: "Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're talking."
Vieira: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"
Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

Funny nothing happened to that "information" either....

Yeah.................. I guess in a couple of years everyone will know if he has any substance or just likes to shoot off populist comments.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I don't think it will be his substance, it will be if he can due to the system over there, and maybe when he can't get the wall built, he will expose the reason why the president is perhaps an impotent symbol, and maybe that will open up the change that is needed.

After all, he has already done more than anyone expected by winning the race, he doesn't need to pander to anyone, but he can show exactly why if you need to get things done in the USA you need to bribe and corrupt people, and if he can reveal that, then maybe he can make history again by changing the American political system that serves the rich.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
a reply to: uncommitted

I don't think it will be his substance, it will be if he can due to the system over there, and maybe when he can't get the wall built, he will expose the reason why the president is perhaps an impotent symbol, and maybe that will open up the change that is needed.

After all, he has already done more than anyone expected by winning the race, he doesn't need to pander to anyone, but he can show exactly why if you need to get things done in the USA you need to bribe and corrupt people, and if he can reveal that, then maybe he can make history again by changing the American political system that serves the rich.

Who knows. He won by pandering to the lowest common denominator ('uneducated white males' is the election demographic term) and making promises to them. Let's hope he keeps them and that we are all smiling in a couple of years time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join