It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - The first president to talk openly about conspiracies and a corrupt American governme

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I can't say I know too much about Trump, but one thing I like about him is his rebellious nature and his uncensored mouth.

He said - 'Elect me for president and I will tell you who really did 9/11."

I was really surprised when he said that on national television.

So what is that saying? What is he alluding to?

He must be saying that the official story is not true, and that there is more behind it.

It will be interesting to see if he will come through on his promises.

----

He openly talked about corruption in our government, and cleaning it up, and went as far as saying that Hillary should go to jail.

I think this is unprecedented as far as American presidents talking openly about the corruption in our own government, and calling out high level people in our establishment.

It will be interesting to see where this all goes.

----

Before this, the only people, i.e. American presidents who have alluded to any corruption or conspiracies within our government is Eisenhower when he warned us of the Military-Industrial complex infiltrating our government, and Kennedy who warned us of Secrecy - "which is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies.."

Hopefully Trump (and his backers) come with good intentions.. or at least not so evil intentions.
edit on 9-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
He also seems to feel strongly about protecting the second amendment and has the endorsement of the NRA.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Well , Bill Clinton once Promised to Find Out if the Government was Hiding Evidence of Alien Contact , it Never Happened . Some things are So Secret , even a President dosen't have a High enough Security Clearance to Know .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

thats right op dont let your thread be derailled , us and world politics is suddenly full of interest points

he said "the rigged election" but its hard to rig past a 90% turnout

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I'm thinking there will be an assasination attempt for real this time on 'Trump'. Don't know when but It will happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I'm interested to see what happens now that he is at the top of the government and finds out that things aren't like he's been saying. I'm sure he'll just invent more conspiracy theories though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm interested to see what happens now that he is at the top of the government and finds out that things aren't like he's been saying. I'm sure he'll just invent more conspiracy theories though.

You mean 9/11 was carried out like the OS says and that the US Government isn't actually corrupt after all?

PahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.... Oh you were being serious?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Sure man. Let's see him get to the bottom of that and see what happens. I'm sure before long the conspiracy theory world will be repudiating Trump when he doesn't deliver.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The Clinton Foundation is sunk with all the exposure that has gone on. The wikileaks exposure of terrorist support does open up a big crack for 9/11 to be resolved. As for how much and how far it all goes is a wait and see. It is interesting to see the Mayor of New York during 9/11 has been made the Attorney General, someone who understands the environment and would of gotten a deep look at things that day.

The 'drain the swamp' promise has made a mandate or political direction to follow, there is some political will but is it enough to fix and stem the war trade?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I honestly don't expect to learn a single thing from him, they were just empty promises like every politician. If you think he is truly going to put Clinton in prison, reveal conspiracy theories, or anything else you drunk. He will turn into what every president turns into. Id put money on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Sure man. Let's see him get to the bottom of that and see what happens. I'm sure before long the conspiracy theory world will be repudiating Trump when he doesn't deliver.

I don't understand the need to criticise him before he's had a chance of doing the job he was voted in to do? I'd rather see Trump win than Clinton (and apart from Clinton I'd liked to have saw anyone win but Trump) but bone of us know how he'll be in office. We might get a surprise. I admit I'm a bit nervous for America but I'm reserving judgement until he gets his feet under the table of the Oval Office.

One advantage of Trump in office is that Melania will make a better First Lady than Bill Clinton ha ha

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I just don't believe in conspiracy theories like the government was in on 9/11 or the NWO. So it is a simple process of cause and effect for me. If these world spanning CT's aren't true then Trump can't deliver on stopping them because it would be the equivalent of Don Quixote fighting dragons that were really windmills. You can't fight something that doesn't exist, but you CAN break things unintentionally by doing so.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: zzmojoezz

I honestly don't expect to learn a single thing from him, they were just empty promises like every politician. If you think he is truly going to put Clinton in prison, reveal conspiracy theories, or anything else you drunk. He will turn into what every president turns into. Id put money on it.

Hopefully that's the worst case scenario. I'd hate to see it for farther to the point he actually does damage to America. The next four years are going to be interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I just don't believe in conspiracy theories like the government was in on 9/11 or the NWO. So it is a simple process of cause and effect for me. If these world spanning CT's aren't true then Trump can't deliver on stopping them because it would be the equivalent of Don Quixote fighting dragons that were really windmills. You can't fight something that doesn't exist, but you CAN break things unintentionally by doing so.

That's a fair point, maybe the surprise you'll get isn't that Trump does a good job, it might be that some CT's are actually true?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I doubt it. I have much more experience collecting and analyzing evidence for conspiracy theories than I do calling elections. My confidence in polling may be shaken to the core, but my confidence in science and how science says human nature behaves is as strong as ever.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zzmojoezz

You are unfortunately correct. When he gets the briefing from his overlords, he will have no choice if he wants to keep himself and his family healthy. When it comes down to it, his own and his families lives will be more important to him than billions of lives around the world. Trump doesn't strike me as the self sacrificial type.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Trump also said he had cast iron proof that Obama was born in Kenya. Not that there was such proof, but that he personally was in possession of it. Wonder whatever happened to that. Let's see if/when that special prosecutor goes for Hillary Clinton and what it achieves.

All his talk of rigging and corruption was pointing out who he wanted his target demographic to boo and hiss at, in and of itself, nothing new in that.

At the end of the day, what's done is done and it's always nice to fit two cliches into one sentence. Trump spoke a populist message that was aimed at provoking an emotional response. As it happened, with white working class males it worked - I'm sure his campaign team are very proud of that and I guess rightly so as that is the purpose of their existence. The point will really be can he deliver? I guess you will start to find out next January. As the RNC has held the Senate, in theory life should be easier for him, but then he didn't make too many friends in there.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm sure Obama is going to give Bill & Hillary a blanket pardon for any crimes they may have committed. But really the worst punishment has already been handed out: she lost. Even within the Democratic Party, nobody is going to want to go thru such an awful election again any time soon. Also, I'm thinking that four years from now, Hillary's moments of confusion will be frequent enough that they can't be hidden. It will be clear to all that she's (medically) unfit for office. Her political career is over.

I hope that President Trump asks the IRS to hand the Clintons a bill for all the back taxes they didn't pay on their illegal Clinton Foundation income. If it was good enough for Al Capone...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Good aspect you bring up here op. I never thought possible to have a president which even entertains ct's like the Don. I mean him coming out full mouth and trying to tie lyin teds father to Kennedy murder to the birther argument to the 9/11 ct's to even our huge trade deficits and pointing out in the debates that 9/11 happened on Georges watch, something reps never talk about and all things taboo in the world of politics. I mean even to suggest such things is political suicide Looney tunes no one would ever touch. To do interviews on infowars on top of it all and still able to get elected president....like wow never thought it possible. Though we may not find out much more from here it's his thought process on the subject which is mind blowing.
They wanted a PNAC, well I think we just got one...drain it

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's gonna be interesting that everyone can agree with.
I hope things get better for everyone involved God knows we ALL need a break. I honestly don't remember a time where I was this happy and still anxious gotta love it.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join