It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Trump has won.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Now that Trump has won and the republicans hold the senate and house, I would like to know what you guys hope for him to accomplish. It should be easy for him to get a lot of things done. My list of things are as follows and in no particular order

1. End Common Core

2. National right to carry

3. End Obamacare

4. Secure the border

5. Deescalate tensions with Russia

I'm sure there are many things i left out, but these are some of the most important to me. So lets hear it what are the things you are looking forward to a Trump administration accomplishing?

On the flip side, If you are a Hillary supporter what are you most worried about him doing?

Congratulations to all who stayed faithful and went out and voted! And to all who lost or are feeling let down, it's OK. We still love ya!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

The biggest issue I see here is Obamacare, but we can't just end it, we need to come up with a plan to transition to. Since it's a business thing, hopefully Trumps first project will be in his wheelhouse.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Renegotiate and/or eliminate trade pacts that send manufacturing and pharmaceutical jobs overseas.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

That will STILL be up to the States , but a New Look SCOTUS might Reinterpret the 2nd Amendment to Lift Restrictions Placed in some States on Open Carry .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I live in Maryland so I'm very hopeful for some good new on the 2A front. Even with a republican Governor we haven't had any progress.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

No.

First is LOCK HER UP.

- and fire Comey, and put Loretta Lynch in jail.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I expect this.

Too long? Didn't have time to listen? Too bad!

For the rest of us who are not suffering from hysteria, and actually retain the capacity to listen to someone speak, he lays out some trillion dollar plans.

Mr Trump, I wasn't seeing 222 Trillion worth of Ideas from you

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Now that Trump has won and the republicans hold the senate and house, I would like to know what you guys hope for him to accomplish. It should be easy for him to get a lot of things done. My list of things are as follows and in no particular order

1. End Common Core

3. End Obamacare

4. Secure the border

5. Deescalate tensions with Russia

I'm sure there are many things i left out, but these are some of the most important to me. So lets hear it what are the things you are looking forward to a Trump administration accomplishing?

On the flip side, If you are a Hillary supporter what are you most worried about him doing?

Congratulations to all who stayed faithful and went out and voted! And to all who lost or are feeling let down, it's OK. We still love ya!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
KILL ISIS ASAP

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I live in Maryland so I'm very hopeful for some good new on the 2A front. Even with a republican Governor we haven't had any progress.

Move to Texas................

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

But don't move to Florida

too many Tarantulas walking about.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
I expect this.

Too long? Didn't have time to listen? Too bad!

For the rest of us who are not suffering from hysteria, and actually retain the capacity to listen to someone speak, he lays out some trillion dollar plans.

Mr Trump, I wasn't seeing 222 Trillion worth of Ideas from you

Mike Grouchy

Business Axiom - You Have to Spend Money to Make Money .

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Be careful with the second point on your list. A national right to carry law also gives retarded far-left politicians in DC a greater say in determining your state's carry laws that in many cases they do not have right now. Otherwise, that list looks like a good start. As a replacement for #2, I'm hoping that Trump can get a confirmation of a strong pro-2A supporter on the US Supreme Court within the first few months of his term, hopefully to be followed by one or two more before he's up for re-election.

new topics

top topics

join