It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

50 Promises Donald Trump Made During The Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Stop Believing in the Fantasy's you have let your Mind be Programmed with . PRESIDENT Trump Will Not Start a Nuclear War , he is the Best Man in America Right Now to make Sure one is Never Started . He is Ronald Reagan's Ghost come Alive...........
edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

One of the keys to Trumps speed and efficiency is that he delegates.
He promised to tell us the truth about 911 if he won the election.
Obama called him on the "nothing is real" rhetoric near the end of the campaign.
The steel for the world trade center towers was contracted out to the land of the rising sun.

You will see the yen symbol in this video by the NY band living colour

1:45 Truth is concealed
1:53 - 1:57 Lie is revealed

edit on 9-11-2016 by Cauliflower because: add condolences

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Realistically everyone should be welcome, realistically this wall will fail, realistically all Muslims are not terrorist just as all Mexicans are not rapists and murderers.

The US just voted Trump for POTUS. Realistically common senses seems to be in short supply over there.

No they aren't but common sense says you don't leave your doors unlocked then act mystified when you come home after a weeks vacation to find you have been robbed blind either.....

Immigrants should be screened and wait their turn to come in legally as is only fair to all the ones who played by the rules......

I will admit that Immigration needs reform and needs to be made easier as Trump also stated at his last handful of rallies

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Well opinions will obviously vary.

Believe it or not i wish your nation the best of luck, in my opinion you are going to need it.

Good Luck America, and God help you!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Are you denying that she belongs there?

Quite the opposite , perhaps i didn't word it well .

No worries....I jumped the gun it appears and misunderstood what you were saying.....just trying to get people to actually admit to facts and not make up crap to make Trump look bad.....trust me he isn't perfect and has plenty of flaws and doesn't need people making up ones that simply don't exist......we need to work for the better of the country now...not continue to eat sour grapes and pee and moan
edit on 9-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

he is the Best Man in America Right Now

The best man. With the best words. With one of the highest IQs. The least racist. The least sexist. Yada yada.

So what did you mean by the whole world should BEWARE of the giant USA!

Sounded like a threat.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I don't know what you are referencing honestly

Well, if you're interested. That reference among many others can be seen here.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

The super rich will now get richer and the rest of the population will learn how to grab there ankles even more proficiently.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Well opinions will obviously vary.

Believe it or not i wish your nation the best of luck, in my opinion you are going to need it.

Good Luck America, and God help you!

They obviously will.....and that's okay.....freedom of speech is another cornerstone of our Constitution.....

I assumed you were a US citizen but best of luck to your country as well....the world needs to work to get along with each other and not fight each other in pointless stupid unending wars.....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

This is the real challenge now.

If we think, the globalisation was just a brief moment in recent history and not all countries embarked on it then it will be just a mater of steering the ship in a new direction and keep working, in a few years no one will be on these "Free Trade Deals". They will all be a thing of a distant past.

A country should build good trade relations with others but should not be harmed by that trade. At this point, 20 years on this globalisation of trade and capitals, the east has grown significantly and the west has shrunk in terms of industrial production.

Now its time to re balance things.

Globalisation took 20 years to get us here, I expect 5 to 10 to 15 years to revert and see benefits from a re industrialisation of the west but if we:

Gradually tax imports
Gradually forge new trade deals to replace "Free Trade Deals" that are free only in the name
Gradually regulate migrant flows

Things will start to happen.

Good Luck American Friends, be patient and vigilant.

edit on 9-11-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

I don't know what you are referencing honestly

Well, if you're interested. That reference among many others can be seen here.

a propaganda video from CNN

What I saw in that video was people being dumbasses.....I would say that there are people of all flavors like that not just trump supporters......if the media wasn't completely biased maybe you would see videos like the ones where they beat the homeless women that was protecting Trumps Star on Hollywood Blvd.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Im Scottish so there will be a knock on effect down to the fact that our nations are connected somewhat.

"the world needs to work to get along with each other and not fight each other in pointless stupid unending wars"

Just a thought but building big walls and banning specific religious orientations from entering into the US is hardly synonymous with the above.

Those unending wars are a direct result of our banking cartels and the military industrial complex waving there magic wand, they are also a multi billion dollar industry. "They" will manipulate Trump like a hand puppet just like "they" would have Clinton.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

In the Famous Words of Teddy Roosevelt , Walk Lightly , and Carry a Big Stick .

A Secure Deterrence starts with a Military that can Deliver an Overwhelming Force when Needed . America must Remind the rest of the World that we are still Capable of that ..
edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Im Scottish so there will be a knock on effect down to the fact that our nations are connected somewhat.

"the world needs to work to get along with each other and not fight each other in pointless stupid unending wars"

Just a thought but building big walls and banning specific religious orientations from entering into the US is hardly synonymous with the above.

Those unending wars are a direct result of our banking cartels and the military industrial complex waving there magic wand, they are also a multi billion dollar industry. "They" will manipulate Trump like a hand puppet just like "they" would have Clinton.

I respectfully disagree.....all countries should have borders that have some measure of security. He never banned specific religions or any religions for that matter. Vetting those that enter is NOT banning anyone....open borders with no vetting of anyone is self destructive and asking for disaster

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So just pay attention to all the parts where it's Trump's words. Would you like me to quote every one of them from that video for you?

Or are things Trump says himself not evidence of this to you??

Seriously. I will quote them all if you'd like. Just Trump's words.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I make a prediction as of today. By the end of Donald Trump's 1st term, many Americans will be far healthier. Donald Trump said in his rallies that the gov't. and lobbyists are holding back 4000 drugs and medical treatments that are costing America over 1 trillion dollars per year, and keeping us sicker and poorer. I truly believe that President Donald Trump will keep his word on EVERYTHING he can.

I also would like to rescind my previous prediction that he would be "forced" to approve TPP if he won the Presidency(here on ATS in one of my posts). I believe he will do no such thing!

I felt almost zero hope at the end of the last election. After the next 4 years, I think America will be in the top 10 HEALTHIEST countries in the world. Make America Strong Again. Make America Healthy Again. Make America Great Again!

Miracles do happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

America must Remind the rest of the World that we are still Capable of that ..

How do you want Trump to remind the World of this?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Realistically everyone should be welcome, realistically this wall will fail, realistically all Muslims are not terrorist just as all Mexicans are not rapists and murderers.

The US just voted Trump for POTUS. Realistically common senses seems to be in short supply over there.

Realistically Any Person of the Muslim Faith is Welcome to Come to America and Become an American , but they Must Learn that their New Adopted Country Comes FIRST , and Not the Teachings of their Faith . People of All Faiths that Live here Understand that . Those who Cannot except that , do not Belong here .

A Border Wall Protects Our Borders from Foreign Nationals who Might or Might Not Be Rapists and Murders that want to enter our Country Illegally . Those who are Not either are Welcome to Come through the Wall , but they MUST do it Legally .

Common Sense tells me you Have NONE .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

So just pay attention to all the parts where it's Trump's words. Would you like me to quote every one of them from that video for you?

Or are things Trump says himself not evidence of this to you??

Seriously. I will quote them all if you'd like. Just Trump's words.

I didn't make it past the 1st 30 seconds the first time......re-watched and he had some really dumb comments agreed.

I also saw some stuff taken out of context and a lot of stuff that could have been staged by some of the morally dubious things the DNC sponsored as well (such as idiot rushing stage then claiming that he meant no harm).

Not defending what he said but I have to ask myself with all of the blatant bias against him from the media, the DNC, the Clinton campaign, the globalists, the rabid liberals (not all....but a segment just as there are radical right wingers) and all the other BS, would it be possible for someone to lose their cool and act/say stupid things? I have to say that a lot of people would probably lose it at some points. He is the president now...and honestly I would have much rather had Sanders but Clinton saw to that just plain NOT being a reality by robbing him of the nomination. He is the president now and we should all try and find a way to work together.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Just as realistically, trump never said all muslims are terrorist or mexicans rapists and murderers. Maybe you should try some of that realism yourself.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join