It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

50 Promises Donald Trump Made During The Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Here are my favorites from the first 15 listed:

Trump will ensure the Mexican government pays for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, including a "big, beautiful door" to allow entry for legal immigrants.

Trump’s administration will conduct a full audit of the Pentagon.

Trump will end all unnecessary and “unwanted” federal programs.

Trump will end the current administration’s alleged efforts for international regime change.

Trump will work with Arab allies and friends in the Middle East in the fight against ISIS.
SOURCE

If Trump can accomplish 25% of what he's promised, he could be the greatest U.S. president in history. We could look back on Trump as being the man who saved America.

Not only that, electing Trump may have just saved the world. I could see ISIS being neutered in weeks with the U.S. and Russia working together.

If there's one thing everyone on this forum can rejoice about concerning Trump's presidency, it should be the fact that Russia and the U.S. should be able to work together in the Middle East. We were facing WW3, and now there seems to be no threat of that on the horizon.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

You don't think building nonsensical walls and banning Muslim people from entering into the US could provoke further incidents?

I really thought the people of America would come to the senses. So sad.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I can answer that with one pertinent example.

The pope’s sovereign city-state, Vatican City, is surrounded by giant walls.

What’s more, the walls were specifically built by a prior pope to repel Muslims.
LINK

That makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Trump will ensure the Mexican government pays for a wall along the U.S.-

Trump say's he has one of the highest IQs. Literally one of the highest. Getting Mexico to pay for a giant @#$% off wall is an example of that brilliance?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You don't think building nonsensical walls and banning Muslim people from entering into the US could provoke further incidents?

Come on.....really.....he has not said that...... I watched his last rallies and what he said was putting an end to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.....not immigration in general.....

He said that he would set up "Safe Zones" outside of the U.S. to VET and verify who the people being allowed in were so that we KNOW who is coming in. If you are going to argue a point at least be factual about it :|

edit on 9-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation

edit on 9-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: blah.....correction

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Oh well if the Pope and Vatican City think its a good idea then i guess that makes it all right?

You do relies that walls don't protect city's in the same manner they once did, never mind borders 1000 miles long? Mexicans don't have cannon and breaching towers but they do have ropes, ladders and the cover of darkness on there side.

China attempted to hold back the Mongol incursions by building a big wall, did not work out to well for them, just a thought.
edit on 9-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Shoosh leave him alone, after all he knows the best, biggest, words.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Oh well if the Pope and Vatican City think its a good idea them i guess that makes it all right?

You do relies that walls don't protect city's in the same manner they once did, never mind borders 1000 miles long? Mexicans dont have cannon and breaching towers but they do have ropes, ladders and the cover of darkness on there side.

China attempted to hold back the Mongol incursions by building a big wall, did not work out to well for them, just a thought.

And we have a military that can be using drones and manpower to enforce borders now that they should be involved in far fewer pointless wars that cause other nationalities to despise us

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Building a Wall to Keep Foreign Nationals , Criminals , and Drug Dealers out of OUR COUNTRY is a GREAT IDEA .

Keeping Islamic Terrorists Out of OUR COUNTRY Who want to Kill Innocent People is Righteous .

America and Americans Come First . That is the NEW NORMAL Now that the United States has a President who puts his Country First .

Let the rest of the World BEWARE , America is the New Sleeping Giant of the 21st Century , and that Sleeper Has Awakened !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Interesting analogy. Your example says the Vatican's walls were specifically built to keep out Muslims. Trump also wants to stop Muslims from coming in. I think your analogy is on point.

Both the Vatican, and Trump, clearly discriminate against that religion. Difference is, USA is supposed to support freedom of religion. Even me, a strong antitheist, would never support the banning of people entering our country based on their religious affiliation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

Safe Zones???

Sounds like the beginnings of a concentration camp if ever there was one.

Certainly not somewhere i would ever wish to find myself.

But hey that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Interesting analogy. Your example says the Vatican's walls were specifically built to keep out Muslims. Trump also wants to stop Muslims from coming in. I think your analogy is on point.

Both the Vatican, and Trump, clearly discriminate against that religion. Difference is, USA is supposed to support freedom of religion. Even me, a strong antitheist, would never support the banning of people entering our country based on their religious affiliation.

What part of......

He said that he would set up "Safe Zones" outside of the U.S. to VET and verify who the people being allowed in were so that we KNOW who is coming in. If you are going to argue a point at least be factual about it :|

this did you miss or misunderstand?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Let the rest of the World BEWARE, America is the New Sleeping Giant

Beware of?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Your source missed one .

No 51 . He promised to put Hillary in jail .
edit on 9-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Safe Zones???

Sounds like the beginnings of a concentration camp if ever there was one.

Certainly not somewhere i would ever wish to find myself.

But hey that's just my opinion.

Well they don't HAVE to come here....nobody is forcing them.....for cripes sakes.....there needs to be realistic and logical limits to who comes into the country.....not just open the borders to anybody....we don't live in a gumdrop and jellybean world and not everybody wishes the best for us in the good ole USA.....use some common sense man

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

A "safe zone" from someone who told his supporters to knock the crap out of a protestor doesn't fill me with much confidence it would be a safe zone.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Your source missed one .

He promised to put Hillary in jail .

Are you denying that she belongs there?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Realistically everyone should be welcome, realistically this wall will fail, realistically all Muslims are not terrorist just as all Mexicans are not rapists and murderers.

The US just voted Trump for POTUS. Realistically common senses seems to be in short supply over there.
edit on 9-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Are you denying that she belongs there?

Quite the opposite , perhaps i didn't word it well .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

A "safe zone" from someone who told his supporters to knock the crap out of a protestor doesn't fill me with much confidence it would be a safe zone.

I don't know what you are referencing honestly.....but I know the DNC was paying agitators 1500 bucks to incite violence at his rallies so the knife cuts both ways.....we the people need to stop bickering and work together to fix what has been neglected far too long

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join