It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staggering Defeat!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
So, this should pretty much END much of the "political madness" here!

Sorry dems, but it was 289 vs. 214 (that's 75 votes). Get pissed all you want, but it's no contest!!! The REAL America spoke tonight! And you know what, so did our Hispanic brothers too!! Illegals be DAMNED!! (sorry).

You see, justice is hard to find, but there's one place "justice" is real...and it's right here!! It's not about a free ride; nobody I ever knew asked for a free ride. They only asked for an honest deal for a day worked. I reciprocate the same. I honestly don't believe migrants to this country want any different than this!

Some say we should be bi-lingual, and others are offended by this. I'm bi-lingual; sure I speak Spanish, but I also speak Candain and even Alaskan. Sometimes I don't understand Canadian "slang"; sometimes I probably don't speak with the right accent in Spanish, but you know what?

I probably speak like some "red-neck" in Spanish, but at least I try.

You see, I hire lots of people to work on the ranch. No, they're not just picking beans, or doing menial things...at all even. I've found some of the best craftsmen known to man...friends whom I can honor, and friends I can spend time with. You see, to me they are not "foreigners", but rather people I trust and would call upon.

So, yes, tonight was a STAGGERING DEFEAT....it was a staggering DEFEAT for everything WRONG with this country, and all the wrong ideas, and all the wrong things. It was a STAGGERING defeat for all those who want something for nothing. I don't even know anyone who wants something for nothing. It was a STAGGERING defeat for people who don't think they should have to work. It was a STAGGERING defeat for people who don't believe...who don't BELIEVE!!

Tonight was a STAGGERING defeat, not because there was an agenda, but rather because the government isn't made of money other than those who give it to them. AND....they are US!!

We can never forget this!!! A STAGGERING DEFEAT...of what is WRONG!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hillary staggered a lot before the election.
I bet she has an 18 hour nap today.
edit on b000000302016-11-09T04:05:10-06:0004America/ChicagoWed, 09 Nov 2016 04:05:10 -0600400000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So, this should pretty much END much of the "political madness" here!

Sorry dems, but it was 289 vs. 214 (that's 75 votes). Get pissed all you want, but it's no contest!!! The REAL America spoke tonight! And you know what, so did our Hispanic brothers too!! Illegals be DAMNED!! (sorry).

You see, justice is hard to find, but there's one place "justice" is real...and it's right here!! It's not about a free ride; nobody I ever knew asked for a free ride. They only asked for an honest deal for a day worked. I reciprocate the same. I honestly don't believe migrants to this country want any different than this!

Some say we should be bi-lingual, and others are offended by this. I'm bi-lingual; sure I speak Spanish, but I also speak Candain and even Alaskan. Sometimes I don't understand Canadian "slang"; sometimes I probably don't speak with the right accent in Spanish, but you know what?

I probably speak like some "red-neck" in Spanish, but at least I try.

You see, I hire lots of people to work on the ranch. No, they're not just picking beans, or doing menial things...at all even. I've found some of the best craftsmen known to man...friends whom I can honor, and friends I can spend time with. You see, to me they are not "foreigners", but rather people I trust and would call upon.

So, yes, tonight was a STAGGERING DEFEAT....it was a staggering DEFEAT for everything WRONG with this country, and all the wrong ideas, and all the wrong things. It was a STAGGERING defeat for all those who want something for nothing. I don't even know anyone who wants something for nothing. It was a STAGGERING defeat for people who don't think they should have to work. It was a STAGGERING defeat for people who don't believe...who don't BELIEVE!!

Tonight was a STAGGERING defeat, not because there was an agenda, but rather because the government isn't made of money other than those who give it to them. AND....they are US!!

We can never forget this!!! A STAGGERING DEFEAT...of what is WRONG!!

No she didnt campaign like she was entitled to win just because she was a women and a democrat she thought it was in the bag. She spit in the faces of our IT community and basically condemned white voters as deplorables if they didnt vote for her. She has no real success as a senator or a sec of state and has been shown to be corrupt past what people thought was humanly possible. The worst part is she flaked on her supporters at the end when she didnt win and they stood up for her and fought for her agaisnt overwhelming evidence she was not fit to be in the white house.

All of what i just said handed her the defeat of a life time and her supporters didnt even make that easy because it was close very close for a long time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Hence my point!!

Thank you!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
DP

edit on 11/9/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

289 vs. 214

It wasn't 276-218?

The REAL America spoke tonight!

So all those other people are not real Americans. Looks like Trump's unifying the people is off to a solid start.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Where is silly ol me?????
Where is kruphix??????

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I've got one word...it has to be said, loud and clear.....

LAAAAAAAAANDSLIDE!

That's better.
edit on 9 11 2016 by MysterX because: removed phrase

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

trump won deal with it, and progressive ideology is well on its way to death

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
Was that supposed to be a refutation? Trump literally just called for unification, and here a Trump supporter is doing the opposite. I'm merely pointing that out.

progressive ideology is well on its way to death

lol!

I'm sure all the progressives in the States and elsewhere in the World are going to die out soon now that Trump is POTUS. Hey why not, crazy did just happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Absolutely, staggeringly, suicidally stupid has just been prevented.

America was on a gurney, fading fast...now it's been given a chance to live.

Congratulations to President Elect Trump.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Get your waders out, I predict rivers of liberal tears.

The flowers will be very beautiful come spring time.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And I'm sure the Hillary fans would have been the perfect example of humility if she'd won. Like Obama said when he was elected "We won, deal with it".

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Speaking of Obama, has he congratulated Trump?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Obamacare is on life support and last night, we pulled the plug.

Nothing wrong with taking a victory lap!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Yes, he called and congratulated Trump. Very Classy.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

And I'm sure the Hillary fans would have been the perfect example of humility if she'd won.

I doubt they (I say they because I never was one) would have. So we agree.

I just find it amusing how divisive Trump supporters are being on ATS right now after Trump just emphasized unification of the American people. Yet here we have a large portion of people being accused of not being real Americans and that's garnering lots of stars. You don't see that? Alright.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Call us the Popeye Party.

"We 'yam what we 'yam"

And like anonymous, we do not forget. We do not forgive.

And most importantly - we vote!!!

Ignore us at your peril politicians. We've had it.

All hail the new TPTB!! The American Voter!!

God bless us...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Again... some of you people clearly learned math the same place Donald did. This is anything BUT a landslide: 47.64% HRC v. 47.54% Donald in the Popular vote and the Electoral vote was a squeaker. Landslide? As if. As close to a 50/50 split as anything I've seen in my 65 years. But then again, Hitler came to power with only 40% so by that measure maybe you're right.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Giant douche beat the turd sandwich. As if it really matters. Trumps extremism will be moderated by congress and we're gonna get the same old story...endless war and other endemic forms of idiocy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join