It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Trumpkins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

so you don't think the system worked? I admit, I was wrong about the Electoral College. I learned a great deal watching it all unfold last night. And yes, most Trump supporters I know of had already accepted the loss when Comey announced Hillary would skate. Somehow, the masses of people who went to Trump rallies also went to the polls. So yea, the will of the people.

And no, we don't want you to go, we want to work with you to make things better. But if you can't get past your ego, perhaps leaving is best.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so you don't think the system worked? I admit, I was wrong about the Electoral College.

That's not what I said. I said I'm not sure sure the will of the people was expressed in Trump's win. More people voted against him. He lost the popular vote.

And yes, most Trump supporters I know of had already accepted the loss when Comey announced Hillary would skate.

That's a problem. That means they were hoping for some sort of intervention to help Trump win, not the electoral process itself.

Somehow, the masses of people who went to Trump rallies also went to the polls. So yea, the will of the people.

The will of those people, not the majority.

And no, we don't want you to go, we want to work with you to make things better. But if you can't get past your ego, perhaps leaving is best.

What ego? There is no purpose in trying to boost my ego on an internet forum.

I do find it funny though how you keep saying I need to leave. What a dumb thing to say.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

so you don't think the system worked? I admit, I was wrong about the Electoral College.

That's not what I said. I said I'm not sure sure the will of the people was expressed in Trump's win. More people voted against him. He lost the popular vote.

And yes, most Trump supporters I know of had already accepted the loss when Comey announced Hillary would skate.

That's a problem. That means they were hoping for some sort of intervention to help Trump win, not the electoral process itself.

Somehow, the masses of people who went to Trump rallies also went to the polls. So yea, the will of the people.

The will of those people, not the majority.

What ego? There is no purpose in trying to boost my ego on an internet forum.

I do find it funny though how you keep saying I need to leave. What a dumb thing to say.

Yea, I totally said that.

you should get some sleep and a better attitude.

What a dumb thing to say

indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I refuse to accept that walking, barely talking, orange pile of dung as my president.

Be careful. Unwillingness to accept reality has put many good people in the nut house.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You are a true class act, Ante, and this is a classy gesture.

Thank you for being that person.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yea, I totally said that.

And what purpose does it serve? Do you think telling someone that they can leave has a place in an intelligent conversation?

you should get some sleep and a better attitude.

Better attitude? I'm not the one telling people they can just leave if they don't like it.

Very immature.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I logged on today with the thought of congratulating the winners and joining a discussion about how to begin healing the divisiveness and hatred that has pervaded throughout American society and subsequently filtered out to the world at large as a result of this election and the election process.

What I found was arrogance, gloating and a desire to kick the "losers" while they are down. I personally, after congratulating and then imploring one poster to please try and help bring calm was replied to immediately by several posters who literally said no more than words to the effect of "Hahahahaha you lose cry baby suck on it" and other such phrases.

Seriously? It doesn't matter who won, or lost, we are all human beings, we are all in this together and I would like to hope that we haven't lost our sense of civility and good sportsmanship completely. I find the attitudes I just described, and some I have seen even in this thread, to be utterly deplorable and they only serve to create more tension, divisiveness and hatred when the world needs, nay DEMANDS, the exact opposite.

Please. I implore those who wish only to rub everyone else's faces in their loss and create more hatred, please stop for the sake of civility, peace and the future of not only America but of the entire world. It is time to come together now, before it is too late.

edit on 9/11/2016 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I'm totally convinced that there was substantial voter fraud in California. I believe that the democrats managed to get many non-citizen, non-elidgable people to vote democrat and inflate the numbers.

I can accept that Hillary won California legitimately. However, I don't think all of her votes are legitimate.

Just my observations.

edit on 11/9/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm totally convinced that there was substantial voter fraud in California. I believe that the democrats managed to get many non-citizen, non-elidgable people to vote democrat and inflate the numbers.

I can accept that Hillary won California legitimately. However, I don't think all of her votes are legitimate.

Just my observations.

Do you have proof of that, or are you just making it up?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

a reply to: omniEther

And Kali, introvert, krazysh0t, oh and let's not forget kruphix!

Congratulations.

I know you all are very happy and excited that your man was elected, but time will tell if that was a good thing or not.

Honestly, I am very surprised. I gave my fellow Americans too much credit. Now I know better.

I told you in another thread here that perception doesn't always equal reality and how the Hidden Trump vote was out there. Last night we saw the hidden Trump Vote out in full force. Trump broke that blue wall down along the rust belt. He took PA, which is a democratic stronghold. People are sick and tired of establishment politics. Its as simple as that and last night is proof of it. This is less and less about Trump, and more and more about your average citizen sending a middle finger the DC elites way.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm not making it up but I do not have any proof of it other than allegation from various sections of the internet.

I am free to speculate. I admit that it's speculation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wish WE could enjoy it but as I said on another thread ,we threw a joker on the table to win this poker game to escape HER at any cost,WE HAVE NO idea what he is really going to do.
I again have said HIS PICKS for staff will tell us much,Putin IS talking to him instead of slandering WE CAN play that...and STOP a possible war(Russia WON'T try to fight America,China,Iran and the NORKS will however)
I tried to tell everyone how the oft mentioned WE were angry,severely angry.
NOW what happens to the PC players ?
Attack or adapt?
edit on 9-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

This is less and less about Trump, and more and more about your average citizen sending a middle finger the DC elites way.

More "average citizens" appear to have voted for Hillary, as of now.

Funny though, you stuck up your middle finger at DC elites by voting in a NY elite.

Way to stick it to em, I guess.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I'm not making it up but I do not have any proof of it other than allegation from various sections of the internet.

I am free to speculate. I admit that it's speculation.

And you form a concrete opinion based on internet speculation?

This is exactly what I am talking about.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Just my observations.

Do you have proof of that, or are you just making it up?

How are you doing today my friend?

Seriously...I'm sure this was a rough one on you. I have many other friends that are steaming mad about the results...one is even trying to arrange a protest brigade to go to DC. (not that far from where I am)

I give you an awful lot of credit for being back on so soon. I respect you and always read your posts even though we may disagree vehemently on the the topic du jour.

God bless ATS...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: Monger

Don't get yourself too butt hurt there. You might pop a blood vessel

You guys whine and complain about "ad hom" then say # like this.

This is why I don't take Trump (or Clinton) supporters seriously.

You guys have the consistency of Swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Chill people, dont feed divisions, come together, drink coffee and once in a while take some funny jabs at each other but in good sports spirit!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Except Trump isn't a politician. Hes a business tycoon. I said in that reply you quoted that people in America are sick of establishment politics and last night is proof of it.

One of my biggest take aways from this is the changing way to run a campaign. Trump did the same thing in the primary. This election is going to be studied as the new model for the next 50 years. The winning campaign ended up being a low budget campaign, conducted primarily on social media.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Seriously...I'm sure this was a rough one on you.

Why? I did not vote for her or support her. I fully expected her to win, as did many of you, but I did not have any skin in this game.

I give you an awful lot of credit for being back on so soon. I respect you and always read your posts even though we may disagree vehemently on the the topic du jour.

I have no reason not to show my face. I have not put myself in a compromised position, other than I was wrong about the outcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join