It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Trumpkins

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

No one should apologise for following and supporting their candidate.
Would you have come on ATS and said sorry If Trump lost?.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Slow down guy, it's the mud pit. Chillax.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I figured since I've been such an active participant in the Mud Pit over these recent months, it was only fitting that I posted this here.

Well you did it. I won't say I was quite as shocked as a lot of people appear to be but I was certainly surprised. I still maintain that Donald Trump is the greater of two evils but we the people have cast our votes and now its done.

I am above all else a proud son of our great nation and I believe that it is absolutely vital to the strength of our democracy that we accept the results of our elections regardless of any personal dismay. Furthermore, for the health of our society, I believe it is incumbent upon on us all to earnestly strive for reconcilation following such a polarizing contest.

I congratulate President-elect Trump but far more than that, I congratulate you his supporters. It's been an exceedingly long, exceptionally contentious election and at its end, you've won the day.

Enjoy your victory.

it's the whole USA that won. because, oh the irony, "yes, you can".

so it's first and foremost a victory of your democracy, against all odds, against biased media and corrupted establishment. it's also your victory.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
As a rabid opponent of all things Republican AND Democrat and a staunch supporter of 3rd party alternatives we can all now wait as the Kool Aide hang-over dissipates and reality sets in. Let's see what really happens now that the talking is mostly over. We got what we deserve. We brought this on ourselves. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity. God help us all.

edit on 9-11-2016 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

it's the whole USA that won. because, oh the irony, "yes, you can".

so it's first and foremost a victory of your democracy, against all odds, against biased media and corrupted establishment. it's also your victory.

I'm afraid it might not be a victory for women who want the right to their bodies, or for innocent Muslims who will forever be looked at as current or future terrorists, or for refugees crying out for help while their children are dying, or for gay people who want marriage equality no matter what state they live in, or for African-Americans who would like to walk down the street without having to worry about being stopped and frisked at the whim of a cop who doesn't like the looks of them.

But if you are a straight white male, it is clearly your victory, so enjoy it!

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But if you are a straight white male, it is clearly your victory, so enjoy it!

With the hell the Trump supporters went through here at ATS we will be savoring this for at least a week minimum, maybe even a full month.

edit on 9-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

It's like where's waldo. Can you spot the one Trump supporter in this photo?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Good for you. But be prepared to be held accountable when this whole thing goes sideways. We'll remember who you are.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Good for you. But be prepared to be held accountable when this whole thing goes sideways. We'll remember who you are.

Good for you buddy. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Drain the swamp 2017

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You do realize, that the American people still have a job to do?

We don't just elect a president and then turn the blinders on for the next 4 years, right?

It is up to us, to keep the irons on our elected officials, to support them when they are pushing policies that are positive, and keep them in check anytime they try to pass something extremely stupid; like ObamaCare.

Also, I think the refugees can breath a sigh of relief, since the Obama/Hillary team were the ones bombing the piss out of their country.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

A person clearly oppositional comes to say congratulations on your victory and people still take jabs at him?

Trash just like your president.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

A little something for that butthurt.

And what would the Clinton fans be doing this morning if she'd won? Being good sports or rubbing it in? I'm pretty sure we all know the answer.
edit on 9-11-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

A person clearly oppositional comes to say congratulations on your victory and people still take jabs at him?

Trash just like your president.

Yep. you are trash just like that loser you backed and tried to pass off as a "presidential" candidate.

Stronger together my ass. You're just a liability.

Oh and I've got a newsflash for you. He's YOUR president too whether you like it or not.

DEAL WITH IT.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
If there's anything worse than a sore loser, it's a sore winner.

There are a lot of people on ATS who were acting like sore winners based on media fawning and crap-polling, alone. For months.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

OP, this was a gracious post.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They should thank the Electoral College. Clinton is ahead in the popular vote. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: omniEther
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Oh and spiritualzombie, Buzzywigs, Muse, Buster2010, Swills and UnBreakable.

What a joyous day for all of us.

Yeah we get to sit back and laugh as your orange messiah wrecks this nation. Because now everything will be the Republicans fault.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I voted for Bernie and then Jill Stein so no...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Don't you love how the system was rigged against them?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join