It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Trumpkins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

And Kali, introvert, krazysh0t, oh and let's not forget kruphix!

Gin
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Oh and spiritualzombie, Buzzywigs, Muse, Buster2010, Swills and UnBreakable.

What a joyous day for all of us.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As a non American who also doesn't live in the USA, I've found your posts in this really messy and divisive last year and a half to be honest and well thought through, with links that didn't simply lead to an opinionated blog. That made them actually worth reading unlike sadly a lot of what has been posted by many over the last few months. Your post today shows your strength and maturity, kudos to you.

For those suggesting they are awaiting congratulations of others, why should you? If this had gone the other way every one of you would I would wager be screaming about the election being rigged, how quickly Clinton should be impeached/arrested/murdered etc. I'm not sure how many, if any, would show similar style and class.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What do any of those posters owe to you? Honest question. I get that you want to gloat, but those posters who happen to hold political views that ran counter to yours throughout this election owe you no concession.

If there's anything worse than a sore loser, it's a sore winner. The Trumpeters are going to be even more insufferable in the coming months than they has been in these past few, which will take some doing but I've no doubt they'll rise to the occasion.

Seriously - asking for personal congratulations from other ATS posters? What is going in the the minds of some people.
edit on 11/9/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

None of whom owe you a damned thing. Get over yourself.

This thread was a nice gesture from Ante, which given the way he's been treated and spoken to by many of ATS's resident Trumpeters - those from America and former Soviet states - you should take as a #ing win and get on with your day.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Don't get yourself too butt hurt there. You might pop a blood vessel
edit on 9-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Ok but seriously though, kruphix should come apologize. He trolled this forum hard and many suspect he was paid by CTR. I guess if he suddenly disappears tomorrow we will have our suspicions confirmed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Nice words.

I look forward to reading your future threads.

Personally I wish Jill Stein had got a higher turnout, but Hillary lost so i'm pretty content with things.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Do you talk like my 13 year old nephew because you hang out at 4chan like he does, or because you're a preteen yourself?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This post must of totally crushed you to write.
However i dont expect you would have acted so graciously in victory as your trying to act in defeat.

I feel more sorry for the hillary supporters who got caught into your type of thinking because of your endless hatred for trump supporters only to have hillary show them they mean nothing to her like we all told them.

I dont believe you honestly mean anything you said and will be in here months from now under a new name bashing republicans. Red menace i mean antedulivian

Its up to you to prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Enjoy your victory.

Oh I can guarantee we will.

Ante I will give you this, you've got some serious motivation when you get rolling. Some of the Trump posts were fairly written, others came straight from shillland. Good effort though. You did everything you could and more, but it's really tough to win when your saddled with such a terrible candidate. Hang in there.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Will the DNC refund you time invested?

A.I told you so.
B.LOL

If you itemized all your expenses and liabilities in the next year, you may only owe half now.

C.Your welcome

PS, you should cover the Podesta Alien files. Good game, good game

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

It's the mudpit.

Don't bring electro-bro-mance into the mudpit.

Thou shall not be triggered by thy bro-mance's oposition, thou shall flingus maxumus mudus.

-Make America Great Again

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

i was wondering when you'd show up today...

Great post, well said.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
We still love you amigo.

Hell, I think I let you know that days before this election was over.

C'mon back and help us figure out some of these conspiracies again. We can even avoid any of the political ones. I'm tired of them too.

I saw a few pop up lately re: alien disclosure, gov't cover-ups of same etc.

See ya round the forums!

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Thanks. Maybe now you can go back to being a real contributor instead of just a hatchet man.

Ante for a while there you were giving Roger Stone a run for his money.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You're a bigger person than I. I refuse to accept that walking, barely talking, orange pile of dung as my president. I hope he's indicted before his inauguration.

And what a bunch of sore winners.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I hope he's indicted before his inauguration.

Indicted for what?

You must be confusing him for the other candidate, the one that's constantly under investigation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Remember to breathe slowly, once in a while.. uufff

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You're a bigger person than I. I refuse to accept that walking, barely talking, orange pile of dung as my president. I hope he's indicted before his inauguration.

And what a bunch of sore winners.

Nah, more like a sore loser. It's ok if that's what you think you're entitled to it, but acting like a three year old having a tantrum won't really do much good either.
Have a good one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join