It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Trumpkins

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Lie? This is what I said:

"3. I didn't start posting in earnest until July or August of this year."

That statement was entirely correct. Did you get a count of them? Waste some more time doing that — please — and then report back here with the total.

It's funny that I don't remember you participating in any of my threads. Now that the election is over you want to come into this one and break bad? What exactly is it that you are hoping to accomplish?

edit on 2016-11-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Indeed we are.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was a fan of Obama in 2008, he captivated everyone at that point in time.

After 8 years of his rule, he has done nothing but divide us all. At times I feel like we have been thrown back to the 60's!

I love my fellow men & woman, he never changed who I am.

You people on the other side have done nothing but be controlled (media zombies)! We are all the same though, we want a good life for us & our families. To earn a days wage and sleep peacefully when we go to bed. I have had a hard time doing that since Obama took over!!!

To the other side...Give this man a chance to reunify us all and stop the hatred. I believe he will succeed if you will all quit feeling sorry for yourselves. Nobody may have actually won here, we right leaners are taking a chance too. We want nothing different than you...to be happy and enjoy life as a free person!

Lets give him a chance!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

5 trump posts in The second half of June 2015 isn't posting in earnest? Just because you became panicked and started flapping your arms wildly at the end doesn't mean you weren't posting in earnest prior to that.

I used to love to read your posts about giant people and ancient relics, then I just started ignoring your posts.

Maybe if you actually return to being the poster you used to be before you became a total douche then maybe I can move past how you tried to ruin ATS with your click bait bull#. You definitely can't try to apologize/congratulate while fake backtracking and acting like you weren't all in on Hilary.

Next election cycle you should maybe self impose a ban?
edit on 9-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In the words of Obama. "we won" Joke joke! im just glad this is over. I feel sad for th epeople who were hill fans. that was like watching a bunch of puppies trying to swim in a raging river.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I figured since I've been such an active participant in the Mud Pit over these recent months, it was only fitting that I posted this here.

Well you did it. I won't say I was quite as shocked as a lot of people appear to be but I was certainly surprised. I still maintain that Donald Trump is the greater of two evils but we the people have cast our votes and now its done.

I am above all else a proud son of our great nation and I believe that it is absolutely vital to the strength of our democracy that we accept the results of our elections regardless of any personal dismay. Furthermore, for the health of our society, I believe it is incumbent upon on us all to earnestly strive for reconcilation following such a polarizing contest.

I congratulate President-elect Trump but far more than that, I congratulate you his supporters. It's been an exceedingly long, exceptionally contentious election and at its end, you've won the day.

Enjoy your victory.

I don't really contribute much on ATS. I do love to come here almost daily to read posts and maybe get a different point of view or laugh at a different idea than my own or even get a different slant on what I have seen on network MSM. I tend to lurk when after a hard day of working and my wife and I are too tired to fool around I grab my tablet and go down the rabbit hole known as ATS.

I am also one of the unneducated that took the carriage to town to cast my vote for Trump. Appears I was not alone. Many of us came out of the hills and fields to vote yesterday and we feel pride that our voice was heard over the din of modern society with all its deceit and illusions. In my case my main reason Trump got my vote is because as a US Citizen I wanted the US to slow the hell down. That main feeling ran throughout my local family who all voted for Trump. With all the wars and corruption within I felt like it was time to try and put the brakes on this nation, or at least install a different point of view to maybe slow down a bit and take a breath. We need it because personally my arms are tired from being up in an uproar. Aren't yours?

It is refreshing to see you post this thread. After lurking here a few years I have gotten to know your views a bit and last night as well as today I thought of you and a few others who wished Clinton won. It is good to see you back the next day because I would have missed your threads.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Oh don't be absurd! You women that want to continue to murder your babies in the womb will still be able to do that, you just might have to travel to another state to do it. If you were at all familiar with the Bill of Rights, #10 you would know that. It says "Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Abortion is one of those things not delegated to the United States by the Constitution and WAS up to the states until Row v Wade. Women got abortions back then. I'm from Texas and it was not an abortion state, New Mexico was an abortion state. I don't think Rowe v Wade will be repealed but I do think it will revert back to the states, as it should.

And the refugees - who do you think made then refugees? Granted Bush made some of them refugees, bu t it was Obama and Hillary that bombed and bombed and bombed their countries and destroyed dozens, if not more, cities and thousands homes and businesses. Also who do you think created ISIS and don't be ridiculous and say Bush. That honor goes to Obama and Hillary also. Nobody I know has a problem with the refugees, we have a problem because they cannot be vetted seriously enough to determine if they are truly refugees or militants with a desire to harm Americans.

Gay marriage is another item NOT delegated to the United States, so it should also be up to the states as specified in the 10th Amendment of the Consitution.

And as far as African-Americans go. In the first place if they are citizens of America they are Americans - period. Not African Americans. Most have NO lineage connecting them to Africa. Quite frankly, I think it is blatantly racist to want to be called African Americans when they are Americans! The hate racism by do everything they can to put up that wall of racism between black and white. I was in school when integration came. There was NEVER a single problem - we all got along. I'm sure there were incidents of racism in some places, but I went to school with and worked with blacks all my live. Never met a black person I didn't like and respect. Never even saw racism, at least no rabid racism until Obama took office. He destroyed whatever progress had been made since the awful days in Mississippi, Alabama, etc. There was no Black Lives Matter because ALL lives matter.

So, maybe you need to just sit back, grow up a little bit and educate yourself on things because they certainly are not as you seem to think they are!

BTW, I'm a woman so you can cool it with the insults about straight white male.

I'm afraid it might not be a victory for women who want the right to their bodies, or for innocent Muslims who will forever be looked at as current or future terrorists, or for refugees crying out for help while their children are dying, or for gay people who want marriage equality no matter what state they live in, or for African-Americans who would like to walk down the street without having to worry about being stopped and frisked at the whim of a cop who doesn't like the looks of them.

But if you are a straight white male, it is clearly your victory, so enjoy it!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yes, good luck everyone.

I am still in shock. I never believed it would end like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That was a stand up thing to say, now lets all be friends again.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well I'm probably more shocked at your good congratulations than you were at a Trump victory.

Thank you, let's unit this country again under a great leader. If he's not I'll help you vote him out on the 2nd term.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
We have a tradition of accepting Election Results.

It's what separates us from the animals.

Seems some special snowflakes are out protesting.

They have that right. I find it completely pointless.

We have to heal. We can come back together.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You sir have my gratitude for your attitude given the circumstances. I voted for him, glad he won. That being said, I would have had the dignity to accept defeat had that been the case. Now if others would do the same, that would save us all a mess of trouble.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yes, good luck everyone.

I am still in shock. I never believed it would end like this.

My brother works at a grocery store. These were delivered this morning.

www.reddit.com...
edit on 9-11-2016 by Je3Re3My because: Fat fingered my phone

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The polite thing to say at this point is

GG

But there two types of GG the happy one and the sad one.

So I will just add...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I figured since I've been such an active participant in the Mud Pit over these recent months, it was only fitting that I posted this here.

Well you did it. I won't say I was quite as shocked as a lot of people appear to be but I was certainly surprised. I still maintain that Donald Trump is the greater of two evils but we the people have cast our votes and now its done.

I am above all else a proud son of our great nation and I believe that it is absolutely vital to the strength of our democracy that we accept the results of our elections regardless of any personal dismay. Furthermore, for the health of our society, I believe it is incumbent upon on us all to earnestly strive for reconcilation following such a polarizing contest.

I congratulate President-elect Trump but far more than that, I congratulate you his supporters. It's been an exceedingly long, exceptionally contentious election and at its end, you've won the day.

Enjoy your victory.

theantediluvian great credit to you for many eloquent OP's and this one also.

I too hope Trump will be not as bad as he sounds. You have to hope for the sake of the country.

I don't have much confidence in Trump but would love to see him succeed and surprise us by maybe being a good president.

Please keep posting so a loyal opposition can have a eloquent voice that's the essence of democracy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
Nice now we shall await congrats from reldra, Sillolme, Anne, angiedoll and gryphon

You forgot kaylaluv and lortl. There's a few honorable mentions I forgot but we know who they are.

So ante, I represent the Trumpkin guild and I'd like to welcome you to Trunpkinland!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: omniEther
Nice now we shall await congrats from reldra, Sillolme, Anne, angiedoll and gryphon

You forgot kaylaluv and lortl. There's a few honorable mentions I forgot but we know who they are.

So ante, I represent the Trumpkin guild and I'd like to welcome you to Trunpkinland!

^^^ What they said!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Innocuous

Well said, starting an apology by labeling or name calling everyone that supported him, "real classy". Thats a good way to get the ball rolling :/

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Hahaha!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I voted for Trump.

I am not happy he will be President.

However I am extremely happy Hillary will not be President. I am relieved HIllary will not choose any Supreme Court justices, and Scalia's replacement will not be an Obama pick.

So all that put together, I am experiencing a net happiness regarding the Presidential outcome.

That said, I am nervous about what Trump will do next. I can hope he follows through on most of his platform, but we shall see. He has a reluctant Congress to work with, and an opposition party that is working to make the term "Obstructionism" a positive word again. We already have snowflake brigades marching in the streets like good little sheep.

It's going to be a heck of a ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join