It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Julian Assange be presidentially pardoned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Just a question to my fellow ATS's, considering the Don is now POTUS do you think its possible, justified and warranted that Julian Assange should presidentially pardoned?

I realise it was an international matter/smear to discredit Julian Assange but he did help the Don tremendously with his trickle of leaks.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

I believe he should be ............especially if the Pieczenik revelations of his assistance are real.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
He will be!! He is a hero!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

no. Unfortunately, he will still be killed. But his relevance will die down first, and any new leaks now will be seen in a hostile manner against us. I have to apologize for this, but he will die somehow if he does not just surrender. It was a good help, it really was. But the system will always need its pound of flesh. The bill ALWAYS has to be paid.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I believe if H girl won he would of had a drone for breakfast.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Well I disagree. I don't believe he will be killed for the reasons are his dead man switches and the political suspicion fallout from him being killed. He is a very intelligent person. I don't think Trump will be that interested. I agree that he probably won't be pardoned it would upset to many of Trumps allies
edit on 9-11-2016 by ms898 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

I believe if H girl won he would of had a drone for breakfast.
So would many others!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

probably true. But in this case, he will be taken down by obscured relevance. Then one day you just happen to pick up the paper, and in the back page somewhere it will say he has been arrested, or found dead. Takes at least two years for this method to go through.

The system has patience. But it never forgets. Damn system.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yes, he should.

He should be applauded and released.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Possible? Probably not due to some stipulations. Surely seems he is safer, for the time being, at least out of Hillary/harms way.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What about Snowden?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Can't pardon a sexual charge from Sweden. Hope he's comfy in there.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

what EXACTLY do you want him to be pardoned for ??

hint - this is not a trick question - use a dictionary and look at the US specific definition of " presidential pardon "on .gov websites before answeing

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Not for nothing but three famous whistleblowers.. Assange, Snowden and Manning.

Two of them have former ties to intelligence, the third does not.

Two of them are free ( one is arguably free, though exiled in an embassy ), the third is not.

One is living in Russia, recent reports suggest the other might also end up in Russia soon, the third is in Leavenworth - in solitary - recovering from a nearly totally unreported second suicide attempt.

Now logic out the conclusions that these facts invariably lead toward.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

the mob rules Rome

i think america got a taste of it today

the emperor's job is then to pander to the mob
manipulate them , use them for his own goals
but if he falls foul of them
his control crumbles

Julian is good for this era
some groups support him
he is part of others plans
public support makes him useful

edit on 9-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Just a question to my fellow ATS's, considering the Don is now POTUS do you think its possible, justified and warranted that Julian Assange should presidentially pardoned?

I realise it was an international matter/smear to discredit Julian Assange but he did help the Don tremendously with his trickle of leaks.

He's an Australian and as of this moment he has no crimes listed against his name that an American President is in a position to pardon. He could write him a big cheque - assuming he hasn't been doing that regularly.

new topics

top topics

join