It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump WON - Now Comes The Dismay-Excuses-Whining-Backpeddling-Finger Pointing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DJW001

I want to hear what Obama says now.

Watch what he tries to do before Jan 20th.

Keep an eye on him.

He might be dangerous.

He can still pardon Clinton, can he not?

Is there anything he can do to make things difficult for the next Commander in Chief?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Are you frigging serious??? Overwhelmingly? You clearly learned math the same place your New King did. Popular Vote: Hillary 47.65% v. Trump 47.54%. He won the Electoral vote by 6 votes. If you consider that even in the same zip code as overwhelmingly you need to go back to school. No wonder the little orange troll won.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Putin is happy, make me suspicious.

That's probably because he knows the world won't be dragged into war, kicking and screaming, by Clinton. He knows Trump is someone he can deal.with. This is a good thing. I'd rather see a happy Putin on the world stage than an angry one...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Are you frigging serious???

Go to Google, type in "US Election Results" and according to that Clinton got 218 and Trump got 276, you think that's a difference of 6? Hmm, I assume maths isn't a strong point of yours?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
yep.... now the real & actual facts of the 'Alice-in-Wonderland' economy/GDP/inflation/ workforce/ incomes/...

a nation drowned in the debt of giving free-bees to the middle-east flood of migrants to the tune of more than $60k per year per per household...(likely a nation with an overload of UBER drivers in their Obama government supplied SUVs)

also the fake/false stock market...pumped up by the low interest monies the rick 3% get in their grubby paws to Hedge and Trade the markets to 10X their actual worth...
same goes with the completely fraudulent paper precious-metals markets... in an attempt to have an empty Ft Knox get re-stocked with gold seized from nations that were targeted by the corrupted WH & MB led policy makers for the present lame-duck leadership....

the fascade' is crumbling...the Swamp is to be drained forth-with under the 'Sunshine' brought about by the Donald...a n accomplished capitalist hosing out the infested government de Jour under the progressive-Marxist-demonkrats

I just don't know how the public will take the reality that the present administration is so entangled in false lies about the state-of-the-nation and how 'good' things are pretending to be that the democrats will be using every opportunity to lay the tray-of-crappola on the Trump banquet table

perhaps Trump will allow WikiLeaks to expose the real truth about how the present presidential puppet has strategized on destroying the American system-economy-military, et al all for an open-borders/ multi--cultural USA in the UN-NWO model that is anti-Constitutional from jump-street
edit on th30147869764309202016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Invoking Godwin's law??

Seems to apply to the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join