It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump WON - Now Comes The Dismay-Excuses-Whining-Backpeddling-Finger Pointing.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Good.

The establishment media, pundits and politicians need to take stock and realize the public no longer buys their bull#.

Post mortem away. They obviously need it.

Exactly, while I don't agree with what some of Trump proposes, that group of corrupt entities deserves what it gets.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: carewemust

We'll still see them fearing for their guns, anticipating martial law, seeing chemtrails in the sky, and demanding the truth about UFOs. Plus, the economy will be in ruins and we'll be at war with China.

Are you from the reality where Hillary won?

How will they be seeing Chemtrails? Was there part of Trump's manifesto where he promised to turn Contrails into Chemtrails?

Perhaps everyone should stop the negativity, the passive aggression and the daft comments and come together. Unite with a joint purpose of making Trump accountable for all that he does as PotUSA. I keep hearing about how it's "We the people" Well at.the moment it's more like "We the fragmented nation"....

Good for thinking that and I agree but many won't. They want division. People want to talk war, with either one of the two party contenders, Hillary or Trump, it's likely to happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I hope someone on the internet posts a video collage of MSM and Non-MSM (i.e. InfoWars) reactions when they realized that Hillary Clinton was going to lose.

All of the "talking heads" on this list, obtained via Wiki-leaks, were to be rewarded by the Hillary machine, if she had won. They were dubbed as "presstitutes", and Hillary was their madam.

List of Media Personalities for Hillary: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'd like to dismiss any notion of rubbing in the election result and say that I really enjoyed the 18 months of back and forth with posters on here. It was sometimes silly, sometimes too much, and sometimes really interesting.

The onus is now on Donald Trump to do what he said he was going to do and there can't be any honeymoon period - unfortunately he does not get that luxury as the country seems so divided.

As for the polls - I think it's worth keeping in mind the LA Times poll. It used the same method as the RAND poll in 2012 which was very accurate. Next time around I am going to make sure its at the top of the list for reviewing.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The one I latched onto last month was the IDB/TIPP Poll. It has been the most accurate for the past (4 now) Presidential elections.

IDB/TIPP = Most Accurate: www.kmov.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What was that Ancient Old Saying Again ?

America , Love It Or Leave It...........

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Without shenanigans and corruption the election results should have been guessed when HRC could not draw a crowd at her political speeches yet Trump was drawing 25 to 35 thousand with people waiting outside for admittance...

Yes and Trump didn't need to bring on free entertainment from various

celebrities to draw the crowds either.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The onus is now on Donald Trump to do what he said he was going to do and there can't be any honeymoon period - unfortunately he does not get that luxury as the country seems so divided.

Agreed. And he has the military and intelligence community pissed at him. He needs to move very fast.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Neither did Hitler.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Neither did Hitler.

Invoking Godwin's law?? Really?!🙈🙈
edit on 142016142016bam09 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Invoking Godwin's law?? Really?!

Welcome back. Technically, you are the one invoking Godwin's law to downplay my observation. Both Trump and Hitler relied on charisma and vague promises of glory and revenge. Can you possibly deny that?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I want to hear what Obama says now.

Watch what he tries to do before Jan 20th.

Keep an eye on him.

He might be dangerous.

I think he's in custody.

No phone, no pen, no belt.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Neither did Hitler.

Okay, there it is...Hitler.

Take a deep breath. Your criminal and corrupt candidate lost...not to Donald Trump, but to the American public who had finally had enough of the Globalist/MSM/Lobbyist coalition.

Hillary could not even face the people who she claimed to represent - sending out her toadie Podesta instead, to tell her weeping followers to go home. She is a despicable coward who got what she deserved at the ballot box...and will now likely finally have to face justice for all of her schemes and crimes.

If Trump is smart, he will completely back off talking about sending his DOJ after her until after Obama leaves office - so the outgoing Apologist in Chief doesn't think he needs to do a final day Pardon of Clinton and her assorted criminal co-conspirators.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Thank you I hope you've been well
Oh I've been around lurking, waiting for the # show that was the presidential race to be over lol technically yes I invoked it but come on man there is being on a losing side then there's being just downright petty bringing Hitler into it. I am just hoping now that the results are in that ats goes back to some semblance of normality instead of politically motivated sniping from both sides. You couldn't even go into threads about UFO's without someone bringing up Trump or Clinton....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dreamingawake

I hope someone on the internet posts a video collage of MSM and Non-MSM (i.e. InfoWars) reactions when they realized that Hillary Clinton was going to lose.

All of the "talking heads" on this list, obtained via Wiki-leaks, were to be rewarded by the Hillary machine, if she had won. They were dubbed as "presstitutes", and Hillary was their madam.

List of Media Personalities for Hillary: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Let's see them try to pull that BS when he's in office.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I want to hear what Obama says now.

I want to hear what Hillary has to say now ;-)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Look around you here on ATS. People are gleefully anticipating arresting elected officials and executing them. Don't be blind: Trump rode a wave of revanchism into the White House, just as Hitler did to the chancellery.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Neither did Hitler.

I feel sorry for you, obviously smart and forthright, yet so blinded by hate that ignorance and pettiness become the normal. Funny how your Girl resembled Hitler yet you desperately pawn that off on Trump. Progressive Liberal's learned they're the minority despite the lies Mainstream media made them believe.
Sorry bout your luck but you don't have to be petty.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Dismay-Excuses-Whining-Backpeddling-Finger Pointing.

I expected this to be about what we'll hear from Trump on his Christmas list of promises if they don't happen.

Putin is happy, make me suspicious.

All we can do is wait for the big plans to start becoming reality. We shall see...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: mobiusmale

Look around you here on ATS. People are gleefully anticipating arresting elected officials and executing them. Don't be blind: Trump rode a wave of revanchism into the White House, just as Hitler did to the chancellery.

Now you're just talking Horse Puckey. Love that "execute" them approach, much like the Hitler approach you used above desperation takes its hold.

edit to add:
Like MSNBC at 5 am put up their graphic showing exit poll data. One was showing 69% of all voters Fear Trump as President.
Good luck with that spin.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Floridagoat because: edit to add:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join