It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the prophets who predicted that Hillary will win.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I won 180 quid

That would be 180 dollars right?

1 quid = 1 dollar?

1 quid = £1 = $1.24

So roughly $225

Thank you for that!

I had forgotten the exchange rates.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ON THIS HISTORIC EVENT, I AM ENJOYING A VODKA AND CIGAR, SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE SINCE THE BIRTH OF MY LAST CHILD STEVEN (AS I HAVE WITH ALL OF MY CHILDREN) SOME 24 YEARS AGO!
CONGRATULATIONS MR PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
ON THIS HISTORIC EVENT, I AM ENJOYING A VODKA AND CIGAR, SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE SINCE THE BIRTH OF MY LAST CHILD STEVEN (AS I HAVE WITH ALL OF MY CHILDREN) SOME 24 YEARS AGO!
CONGRATULATIONS MR PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Amin

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I AM ENJOYING A VODKA AND CIGAR

Me too!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I don't drink.

But, I will join you in a legal way here in California.

2 miracles in one night. It's now legal in my home state.

I waited fourty years to say that.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I waited fourty years to say that.

Me too!
(I'm in California!)
edit on 9-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

So....was Trump correct when he prophesied a rigged election?

Mate if life was only that simple. Like it or not Donald Trump has the salesmanship and wit to become President beating firstly 16 fellow candidates during the primaries tbese guys were seasoned politicians. Since President Kennedy you have not had a President that was not owned brought and payed for . Kennedy was murdered why because he had legislation in place and I believe this legislation is still there written which would have in effect given the congress of America back the right to print your own currency and not buying Fiat currency from the federal reserve bank basically abolishing the federal reserve bank so getting rid of Kennedy was a necessity and also a warning to any future president about who really runs the show they have had it their own way since then. That's why they tried everything to discredit disgrace Donald Trump but finally the people seen through the elite shadow government that's so many presidents have been puppets 2 and basically sold you all down the toilet.
They fear Donald Trump American now is your chance to become the lucky country again

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: colang

Like it or not Donald Trump has the salesmanship and wit to become President beating firstly 16 fellow candidates during the primaries tbese guys were seasoned politicians.

Wit is it? I think it's more like "the enchantment of the witless".

So......did he pay to have it rigged toward witlessness? Or, did he buy into a rigged system?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
they both suck but i was certain it was hilary only becuase of how much donald talked out of his own turdhole.

totally seemed like he was digging himself further into a ditch

but its interesting that people accept such garbage talk from donald

reality tv obsessed nation that loves controversy i guess.

Aren't we having a losers pity party tonight.

Get over it, deal with it, then punch a pillow.

Anger is something you must control or it will control you.

not sure what you mean. im not angry im sitting back relaxed actually. im more neatral then anything. its the ones that get overly excited that get their hopes and dreams crushed into oblivion when things dont work out for them. and i see a lot of people acting like that right now...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I happily admit I have claimed for the last year that there was no chance of a Hillary loss. What can I say? I was simply wrong.

Not to now cop out, but I suppose there is always a chance that there are things we just don't know. I do believe however, that this doesn't mean nearly as much as the doom sayers are predicting. I don't think for a second we will erect a wall, kick out immigrants, or reverse Roe vs. Wade.

I am not a prophet though, just too deep in conspiracty theory.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join