It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

President Trump! VICTORY!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
fox was the only one tellinb the thruth
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh how sweet it is!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: iateyourcookie

fox was the only one tellinb the thruth

Why do you say that?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ON THIS HISTORIC EVENT, I AM ENJOYING A VODKA AND CIGAR, SOMETHING I HAVE NOT DONE SINCE THE BIRTH OF MY LAST CHILD STEVEN (AS I HAVE WITH ALL OF MY CHILDREN) SOME 24 YEARS AGO!
CONGRATULATIONS MR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
That's at least the 3rd time you've posted that all-caps message. Maybe take it easy on the vodka lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is great news. Now you Americans will have to hold Trumps feet to the fire, and demand he lives up to his promises. Living here in NZ, I hope your country does become great again. I bet Isis are #ting bricks now. Best thing for local Syrians, worse thing for Saudi backed Rebels.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am sorry for the people who now have to face a new paradigm.
The media driven propaganda wasn't real,the majority ARE not PC and all we want is a militarily strong nation with traditional values.
I could list the MANY things that won't happen now but as with any fight I have been in ....it isn't OUR decision to confront now,it's the left's.
You made us angry and we lashed out by throwing a joker in the poker game to escape HRC.
I HIGHLY doubt any would really see this as a CLEAR victory in as much as ;WE haven't the SLIGHTEST IDEA what he is about to do either,but REST assured the country will not put up with a fascist dictator and his behavioral patters indicate he likes to create financial ORGANIZATIONS.
AND yes MY arrogant LOUD loud ass IS asking you on the left to THROW the clown a bone and remember this: Trump has finally shown America ANYONE can be president IF THE PEOPLE believe in you.
It's not up to me ,IT'S up to you.
What are YOU gonna do?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thats why you need countries like Australia and Britain to do your dirty work with you, attacking the middle east for resources and your Rothschilds masters

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
got to say, I'm going to miss Obama. It was nice to share the same name as POTUS, could have carried it on with Hillary but alas.... you Americans just couldn't help yourselves could you, you had to bring in a real man with real goals......

how dare you!

On a serious note: a HUGE congrats to all who have supported Trump to Victory, AWESOME!
but I'll be staying away from ATS when the next election comes around, American politics is way too crazy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join