It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

President Trump! VICTORY!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Today was a historic day! Against ALL odds, Trump has defeated the political machine. The entire political system on both sides of the aisle was against him. The entire news media fought him at every step. Hollywood and the music industry blasted him. DNC operatives paid protesters and agitators to create violence and false narratives. Obama campaigned for Hillary, Bernie campaigned for Hillary, EVERYONE campaigned for Hillary. Millions of dollars were spent on correct the record and other paid shill groups. Billions of dollars in opposition, both legal and illegal, and Trump came out on top. More importantly, the PEOPLE of this country came out on top.

Against. All. Odds.

The people have spoken.

As we watch the Clinton supporters disappear tomorrow, and things get moving onto the right track in this country, do not forget the people that opposed us. Remember each and every person that tried selling us out to the establishment. Our vote counted today, but make them count in the future. Boycott every single person and company that shilled for Hillary. Starve them of our dollars, and smoke out the treasonous rats.

This is a once in a generation opportunity, let us not squander it. The work has just begun, let us take our country back!

God Bless America!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Woah, wait. Trump won?
why hasn't anyone on ATS started a thread on this yet?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Well said!

Cheers

(Now let's just hope we make it to January 20th)
edit on 9-11-2016 by BadBoYeed because: ...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The Liberal Holocaust Is Finally Over , and WE THE PEOPLE Will NEVER Forget !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

theres only like 30 and counting!! In various different angles and forums. This is so wonderful!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Trump was right: the election was fixed. An illiterate billionaire is now the most powerful man on Earth.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

omg funniest avatar ever

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

omg funniest avatar ever

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

TBH, at this point I think everyone is entitled to his/her own victory thread, lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Landslide VICTORY for Donald Trump. The American people have spoken, Donald Trump will be our 45th President of The United States of America.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismir

TBH, at this point I think everyone is entitled to his/her own victory thread, lol

I suppose its expected to happen, just would like less with more substance. feels like twitter but long winded.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

The entire news media fought him at every step.

You mean excluding Fox News. Which holds a huge viewership. That is MSM. I know, it's the Republican mantra to say the entire MSM favored Hillary though.
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

American Exceptionalism - the USA is the most powerful country on the earth.....hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I am not a Republican. Fox news was after Trump for the vast majority of this election.

Selective memory?

Just enjoy our victory! It is a wonderful day!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Clearly you didn't watch much of FOX. They were with very few exceptions on board with CNN and MSNBC against Trump.

The real defeat was the MSM without a doubt in my view.

edit on 9-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

American Exceptionalism - the USA is the most powerful country on the earth.....hahahahahahahahaha

You'll know all too soon....

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC all bashing Trump already.

Dumb DNC.Clinton Campaign couldn't even fix the election right.

Donna Brazile must have given the instruction sheets to the wrong people !!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Talk about pulling out a wild card....

SJW are in melt down on UK media, the people that have had held the strings for far to long know have to face the momentum of a population that is becoming aware of just how much they are getting f#cked in the ass...

Personally I am happy to see how it works without a dynasty running the show and in a system that I hope will not continue in the way it has for the previous decades. The world has been churned up and so much hurt has been felt, why not give a totally different approach ago??..

On another note, f#ck hillary and everything she stands for, the US population may well have just saved the world...

RA

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I watched Fox. I watched how it evolved. The OP is insinuating MSM during the duration was against Trump. Anyone watching FOX would have seen their position on him shifted as it got closer to the end. FOX News being a very large portion of MSM (based on viewership) puts a hole in the OP's premise.

Just enjoy our victory! It is a wonderful day!

Would you have enjoyed a Hillary victory and feel it's a wonderful day? Honestly..

I wasn't pro-hillary, or pro-trump, but I seriously doubt you, and other Trump supporters here, would be enjoying a victorious day should the other candidate have won.

This isn't call for celebration for me. *shrug*
edit on 9-11-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join