It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- Clinton Calls Trump and Concedes! It's over...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I backed Trump 100% from the very beginning of his campaign. I honestly didn't think the establishment would let him win. This is a great victory for the common man and woman!

So happy right now.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Already marches in Berkley CA....

SMH...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I'd like to speculate a bit on how this could have happened, even with a somewhat "rigged" vote. They've been rigging the elections lately to come out very close, within a few percentage points. Problem was, we've been shouting for so damn long about electronic voting machine hacking, that to a degree, I believe there WAS some action taken against them from elections officials. For example, two of my friends said that when they went to vote, it wasn't on a touchscreen. They had paper ballots.

So what I'm thinking is that the REAL turnout for Trump may have been so large, that they grossly underestimated the amount of hacking needed to compensate and take it. The huge turnout, combined with less hackable machines in the field, plus not upping their percentages enough may have been the final nails in Clinton's coffin.

Alternative media is having such a major effect on the establishment, they are now going to have to regroup and go to plan B. Or maybe even C and D. They're not going down without a fight, that's for sure.
edit on Wed Nov 9th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Congrats to all the die-hard Deplorables. Now go Make America Great Again.

I congratulate my fellow Americans on rejecting a standing corrupt system.

The easy part has been done, the hard part lies ahead of us.

To make America great again, we have to first work on putting the United back into the United States.

We have shown not just our government that we are awake and aware of how corrupt they are, and that they are destroying our country, we have shown each other that we still have some power to make a real change.

We know change is not going to come if we sit on our hands and wait for a knight in shinning armor to come to our rescue. We have to step up to the plate, join hands, and work together to fix our country. We can't stop here. We have to hold our politicians feet to the fire. If they are not serving their constituency, then they need to be removed from their position. We have the power to do this. We have to strike while the iron is hot.

We have to stop making the same mistakes we keep making over and over. Donald Trump is not going to make America great again. He can't. He is just a message we sent to Capitol Hill. Only a united America can make America great again. Only we can do that. Trump is nothing but our mascot. We are the players. It is up to us to win this game.
edit on 9-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
A victory for the people, and the country....

absolutely time to unite as a country... don't equate victory in an election, to a mandate to deal out ridicule upon those who supported the opposing side...

The road before us is a tough one... we all need to focus on draining the swamp..

Draining the swamp should be one of our highest priorities.

We should be cleaning our own house first. I joined a community group that serves our community. It started with providing people with hygiene items and clothes to help them look for work, and has expanded to helping with babysitting, skills training, and shelters. It is a tiny beginning, but you can feel the change in spirit in the air. You see the return of hope to peoples faces. We may just be tiny ants, but our numbers are great, and we have the power to kick some old grasshopper buttocks.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I think you are right on all accounts.

As a side note, I too had paper ballots in my polling station, when in previous elections in the same jurisdiction it had been electronic.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yes, and it was shameful that she did not even
have the decency to address and comfort her shocked
and teary eyed voters who waited close to 2 a.m.
Instead, she sent out Podesta to feed them
another lie.

Total disregard for her own constituency
except for the elite insiders who she addressed
later this morning.
S&F

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Yes, and it was shameful that she did not even
have the decency to address and comfort her shocked
and teary eyed voters who waited close to 2 a.m.
Instead, she sent out Podesta to feed them
another lie.

Total disregard for her own constituency
except for the elite insiders who she addressed
later this morning.
S&F

That is likely because in her warped reality it was their fault for not working hard enough to threaten, bully, and brainwash more voters to her side. So, why would she thank them for her loss?

She's exhibiting classic signs of being a sociopath.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Yes, the speech is very inspiring. The question is, how much of this can he actually pull off? Well, with a Republican House and Senate, some things may actually be possible now. There is hope!

From what we are seeing, quite a lot!! Companies are already keeping/creating jobs here, which is awesome. People reaching across the aisles, while the far left still complains.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

He sure did Win!

Now let's get ready for the electoral vote, and, hopefully, and end to some of the craziness!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join