It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump taking victory stage....probably saying to wait until tomorrow tall allow HRC to conceed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Seem a lot will be eating CROW this week. And likely a lot of dropped members in the next week. Can't WAIT to get rid of some of the riff raff in here finally. The SJW defense of the HRC criminal activity will finally be squashed. I do believe there will be a few to stick around to argue HRC's activities being criminal, but I also say that this is the beginning of the end for her and the Clinton dynasty. My how the mighty fall.

I actually only wish HRC would have won and THEN been impeached and indicted and thrown out....something for the History books here folks.

Supporters have just made a historical movement and spoken against the system. People are tired of two-way talking to the public and to donors. We want straight shooting and action.

I hope we see action with our new POTUS elect, Donald Trump, in a very real way and very soon after his transition. There will be a house cleaning I pray a term limit on our house and congress solely to make sure their fatcat shenanigans will be exposed and them disgraced. If more leaks come out I look forward to those corrupt politicians getting the karma that has been waiting to take them

Congrats Donald Trump! You deserve it! #MAGA!

No hopefully the country will get behind him and see just what he can do to bring the economy back and cut the spending overseas. Let the defenseless weaker countries fend for themselves. I look at them like homeless in a lot of situations. It is easy to discern who is really hurting and homeless and those that are just lazy....standing outside of the grocery store with nice clothes on, hair done and asking for donations.

Screw more stringent laws on gun control....it doesn't work hence Chicago, Beef up background checks and use the immigration issue like a lottery. Round up the known illegals and tier the numbers based on overall population that is illegal....then do a lottery drawing and only a specified number per year and skills are allowed in.

Anywho...enough of my rant....#MAGA!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Reports that Clinton has called Trump and conceded.

Let the madness begin.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
CONGRATS DONALD!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I thought he was going to throw her in jail? Must have been pure showmanship.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
We need to heal.

This was a tough race.

I will say this about Hillary Clinton...She can take a punch.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We need to heal.

This was a tough race.

I feel she is in for a few more and possible a knockout punch.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We need to heal.

This was a tough race.

I feel she is in for a few more and possible a knockout punch.

She conceded...it's over.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

dude its only been hrs. give it a chance

new topics

top topics

join