It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary shills... now that she got crushed, do you regret...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

We must thank them for the opportunity to exercise forgiveness.

Now let's hunt the witches together.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: RomeByFire

Will just have to see if he delivers. I have my doubts.

I'm not sure Trump supporters even comprehend the man they voted for.

Obama never delivered, and Hillary would have been more of the same 100%. It's time to give someone else a chance.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here's the thing..... Im ANTI Trump.... but even more anti Hillary and pro sanders and of course most importantly anti corruption after the podesta mails came out...

Vengeance drove me this way, and Im willing to bet that a lot of other sanders supporters feel the same way and voted accordingly.

We will deal with Trump now... looking forward to seeing the next hack / leak that will deal with him. Anf hopefullly we get to see Hillary, Bill and Chelsea, Cheryl Mills and John Podesta go to jail.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Mission Accomplished!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Ask them to specifically notate ten things (policy wise) they based their vote for Trump on and enjoy yourself.

When I was in college I did an experiment where I would ask random strangers to cite an amendment in the Consitution and out of 150 people (took a few days) it was less than 2% who could accurately cite just the basic Bill of Rights.

And keep in mind - I started off my experiment by first asking them if they supported the current President in which over 70% of them answered no and of the 70%, nearly all of them answered with "because he doesn't care about the Consitution."

My little experiment and my follow up paper was what led me to graduate so yeah, I've always enjoyed that little prize.

Anyway - the point being, I think most people are clueless. Not so much on ATS but generally speaking I do believe most people are, in a sense, clueless.

I also believe many people voted for Trump out of spite for Hillary (and vice-versa), and as the saying says, they made the bed - they get to sleep in it.

One thing is for certain, I'm happy ATS is not on the level that 4chan is at.

People are outright calling for the deportation of liberals and basically anyone who isn't a Trump supporter.

That couldn't possibly be a dangerous sentiment.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Obama never delivered, and Hillary would have been more of the same 100%. It's time to give someone else a chance.

Anyone who voted for Obama is an idiot.

If anyone actually believed a word he said, I feel bad for them.

It's amazing how easily people can be manipulated by using the correct words and by telling them what they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If they don't, they should.

Bernie would have beaten Trump. Hell, almost anyone other than HRC would have likely beaten Trump.

This is the price you pay for supporting a criminal and sacrificing principle for politics.

I'm just thankful the Clinton criminal enterprise is coming to an end.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
CTR filing for bankruptcy Friday.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
OP and other gloaters. Are you here to get serious about solving problems or are you here to keep us divided?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join