It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A message to Liberals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

wait til u see the real trump u wont be smiling then

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

On the bright side....
. Republicans didn't get the house, Senate or Supreme Justices.

We'll see who the joke is on, and I won't say you're wrong. A one-sided government can always be bad. After tonight I'm not rubbing anything in anyone's face, on the edge of my chair too.

This is weird and I don't know what will happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm not really a liberal (voted once for a conservative) but I hope after you guys are done gloating you come back to reality and realize that "we the people," regardless of whether or not we necessarily agree or see eye to eye with one another on, we ARE what makes America - well, America.

I'm not one to take the wind out of your sails but remember... we're all in this together.

The last thing we need is more divide in this nation.
dont be a party pooper we are still "the people" but, after some of these posters create 100 anti-trump threads I demand to see the collective meltdown for a day or two.
edit on 9-11-2016 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

Then he'll get the boot, but for now ill remain smiling.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Keep LAUGHING Obama MIGHT move THERE...
www.burrardstreetjournal.com...

ENJOY.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm not really a liberal (voted once for a conservative) but I hope after you guys are done gloating you come back to reality and realize that "we the people," regardless of whether or not we necessarily agree or see eye to eye with one another on, we ARE what makes America - well, America.

I'm not one to take the wind out of your sails but remember... we're all in this together.

Why ? For the last 8 years the Dem admin have completely ignored the facts you speak ? Where was the civility then. huh ?

This is a logical fallacy. I don't represent the Democratic administration and would probably kill myself if I had to. I'm much more conservative (financially especially) but I don't really care how people live their lives (socially). If gay people want to be gay, if alcoholics want to imbibe, if consenting adults want to pay for sex, if consenting "adults," want to join a religion (cult), if a stoner wants to smoke weed - I don't really care, as long as it does not affect me or anyone else other than themselves or someone else with their consent, willingness, and approval.

I've worked and watched this nation slowly drift from values far from what America was founded on into something inherently different - and don't play coy, I am one person.

What do you expect me to do about the "Dem admin?," and their behavior? I'm too busy busting my ass for chump change (and I have one of those fancy college degrees) to get out and do anything anymore. I've had my fair share of protests (G2 in Chicago in 2012) as well as some Occupy events. As far as I'm concerned I've done my due diligence and it's become quite clear that I have no real difference or say in governmental affairs.

For # sake, the U.S. government become buddies with the Nazi's after WWII. Some may consider it insignificant history but I see it as a chain of events. The government as a whole hasn't changed, and I don't think it ever will.

This corruption has lasted since before I walked this Earth and will after I pass on from it.

With that said, if Hillary gets prosecuted, I will literally cry tears of joy. I would weep like a little schoolgirl. But... I don't think it's going to ever happen. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

dont be a party pooper we are still "the people" but, after some of these posters create 100 anti-trump threads I demand to see the collective meltdown for a day or two.

If the tables were flipped, would you be in support of the posters who create 200 anti-Hillary threads daily having a collective meltdown?

In a sense I am with you. I really don't understand why anyone would vote for Hillary Clinton. It's actually refreshing to see that - maybe - there is actually a chance at some justice being returned. In my mind it's a pretty slim chance, but only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

ENJOY.

Why would i stop laughing, trump won, it wont affect me in any way, it just opens up the door for more comedy, i was wrong thats for sure, im still laughing do, the best is yet to come.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I'm too busy busting my ass for chump change

Yeah , hope and change. Remember that and who promised ?I translate that now into:
I HOPE I have enough CHANGE left over to buy something to eat

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Your post goes perfect with your avatar.

"Neh-Neh neh-neh NEH-NEH, Neh-Neh neh-neh NEH-NEH!"

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Look at this thread it's a clear example www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The live results from Google says the Republicans did get the Senate and House. Can you link your source?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm too busy busting my ass for chump change

Yeah , hope and change. Remember that and who promised ?I translate that now into:
I HOPE I have enough CHANGE left over to buy something to eat

I'm quite aware of Obummer's mantra but I'm not sure what you're trying to get it.

I didn't vote for Obama - I voted for Paul. Obama is a puppet who hasn't ever bothered to hide his strings.

I'm also quite aware of how Obama's term went (his drone program in specific) and again - definitely not a supporter of that.

Matter of fact, the G2 summit I protested at - guess who was there? President Obama. Dude is really skinny in person, I was surprised to be honest. # that guy, he's a globalist and I've never liked him albeit he's actually pretty funny at times.

I don't believe for a second that Trump is going to in any way make the lives for the ordinary, working Americans "better," nor do I expect them to.

I can take care of myself. The least I ask is that they leave me the # alone and stop making it harder for folks like myself to "get by," and stop harassing me with draconian legislature that's enforced by militarized police.

If Trump (or any other politician) were to proactively engage in alleviating some of these issues (such as Dr. Ron Paul) then we're in business.

But the mantra of just telling people what they want to hear... I don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

Look at this thread it's a clear example www.abovetopsecret.com...

Freedom of speech. I remember that thread, I just ignored it.

It was childish, was made for the purpose of political trolling and further divide, and that's just not my style.

Republicans are cheering and Democrats are booing. I'm in the mindset of my life continues on as if nothing changed and I'm tired of watching my fellow Americans fight with each other over this.

It'll be over and done with soon enough, however.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I didn't have one. I was being sarcastic. I hate the two party system, but I do want a measure of balance.

That being said, I'll be unhappy with the amount of control but would blame that on Clinton.

Prime MSM for victory and her odds were 89%,manufactured. People voted to balance that. Had this election been transparent we'd have balance. Take that for what you'd like.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wow clinton has conceded.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

For once and for all lay off Russia the only organisation blaming Russia was Hillary because she needed a diversion an enemy created out of rhetoric and propaganda notice she never really gave much detail of the security experts that informed her it was Russia. Understand this point Russia is not installing missle systems on the border of Mexico threatening America yet America through NATO did this on the border ..did u know that? Russia more so Putin regularly states his annoyance that Russia and America dont work together as partners... did you know the people of Crimea formally of the Ukraine voted to rejoin The Russian Federation .
As your useless President Obama and his sellout deal with Iran effectively left a problem other than North Korea we dont have a good old nuclear enemy so Hillary Clinton started doing what she does best cause absolute turmoil and feeds you lot propaganda through your mainstream media which most of you swallow and just accept without any research at all ....Did you not learn through 9.11 ?
Believe nothing research everything and learn my friend

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sorry but the Republicans did get the House and Senate and Trump appoints Supreme Court Justices with confirmation from Congress.
So take a deep breath

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

ENJOY.

From your link:

PRESIDENT Obama has admitted for the first time, that he and his family are “seriously considering” moving to Canada if Donald Trump is elected the 46th president of the United States. The news comes after Obama launched a scathing attack on Trump, calling him “woefully unprepared” and “unfit to be president”.

The current U.S. president was speaking to the White House press corps when he expressed his “deep disappointment” with the republican party’s nominee, leading him and the First Lady to explore other options. “It’s something Michelle, the kids and I have discussed as a potential solution to the Donald,” he said. “I have also spoken with Prime Minister Trudeau who outlined Canada’s generous immigration policy for wealthy individuals, so we’ll see.”

I wonder if Canada has extradition for USA criminals ? (sarcasm)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join